What's new

ISPR new songs for kashmiri people.

Listen my friend. Kashmiris want Azadi, but a billion Indians want Kashmir.
We have the wishes of our own people to look after as well.

I feel bad for the Kashmiris (non violent ones that are not vandalizing and taking up arms against the state), I genuinely do. But peace is a two way street.
If Kashmiris want peace, then they have to give up the gun and terrorism as well.
And it certainly doesn't help that Kashmiris collude with Pakistan (an enemy state) to achieve their goals. In fact it makes our stand towards them more rigid if anything.
Maybe more in India will listen to Kashmiris plight if Pakistan is delinked from the Kashmir struggle.

Nehru promised self-determination for the Kashmiri people, the Indian state never implemented it because they know they will lose all of Jammu and Kashmir. lol.:lol:

Nehru promised self-determination for the Kashmiri people, the Indian state never implemented it because they know they will lose all of Jammu and Kashmir. lol.:lol:

Your politicians also signed the Simla agreement and then repaid for our generosity (releasing 90K POWs) with Kargil.
So we both are reneging on our commitments. You don't have a moral high ground to stand on.
India certainly wont let itself be tied to the short sightedness of ONE politician, why are we being ostracized for the vision (or lack theirof) of one Indian politician?
We live in the now and it is the people now that make the policies.

Your politicians also signed the Simla agreement and then repaid for our generosity (releasing 90K POWs) with Kargil.
So we both are reneging on our commitments. You don't have a moral high ground to stand on.
India certainly wont let itself be tied to the short sightedness of ONE politician, why are we being ostracized for the vision (or lack theirof) of one Indian politician?
We live in the now and it is the people now that make the policies.

Yes we do. Simla agreement just means the conflict is a bilateral issue. Doesn't change the fact Nehru PROMISED self-determination to the Kashmiri people.

So we have the moral high ground.

Songs alone dont win you wars

They can just raise morale for a while

It is the Guns which really do the talking

Yes we do. Simla agreement just means the conflict is a bilateral issue. Doesn't change the fact Nehru PROMISED self-determination to the Kashmiri people.

So we have the moral high ground.

Simla agreement also stated that Pakistan or India will not unilaterally change the boundary or attack each other. talk and diplomacy will be used to solve issues.
So no moral high ground sorry.
Besides, self determination was promised under the auspices of the UN. So simla agreement overrides the UN. The Self determination clause by the UN also does not give "azaadi" as an option...only choice between India and Pak.
So make up your mind dear sir.
Besides, WE, Indians today simply don't subscribe to Nehrus vision or commitments.

Songs alone dont win you wars

They can just raise morale for a while

It is the Guns which really do the talking
So you believe might is right, huh?

It is right which is true might.
Besides there was supposed to be a Plebiscite in Jammu and Kashmir, but the Indian government knows they will lose all of Jammu and Kashmir if there is a referendum.

Jammu and Kashmir is DISPUTED TERRITORY according to the UN.

Simla agreement also stated that Pakistan or India will not unilaterally change the boundary or attack each other. talk and diplomacy will be used to solve issues.
So no moral high ground sorry.
Besides, self determination was promised under the auspices of the UN. So simla agreement overrides the UN. The Self determination clause by the UN also does not give "azaadi" as an option...only choice between India and Pak.
So make up your mind dear sir.
Besides, WE, Indians today simply don't subscribe to Nehrus vision or commitments.

Simla agreement does not override the UN resolutions.

Argh, where are the mods and senior members this forum about the Kashmir dispute. @waz @Kaptaan

Simla agreement just says to solve the matter bilaterally.

There is a whole thread on the Kashmir dispute.

lol. Kashmiris want azadi from Indian occupation. :lol:

There is A LOT of Wrong in this world ; there ALWAYS has been
It is just the way this world functions

Human History is Nothing but a Long catalouge of Atrocities
which have happened since time Immemorial

There is A LOT of Wrong in this world ; there ALWAYS has been
It is just the way this world functions

Human History is Nothing but a Long catalouge of Atrocities
which have happened since time Immemorial
lol, what is your point? it doesn't change the fact that Kashmir is disputed territory. lol

The Kashmiris want azadi from Indian occupation. :rolleyes:

We really dont give a S*** to what they want
You can keep "s h i t***" in your pants all you like.

It doesn't change the facts that Kashmir is disputed territory and that the Kashmiris go on the streets shouting for azadi from Indian occupation.

You can keep "s h i t***" in your pants all you like.

It doesn't change the facts that Kashmir is disputed territory and that the Kashmiris go on the streets shouting for azadi from Indian occupation.

What have you achieved by saying the same line for the last 70 years

Your obsession with Kashmir has Hurt the Kashmiri people

Several Generations of Pakistanis before you have seen this dream die

You are a YOUNG man ; you too will learn soon

So you believe might is right, huh?

It is right which is true might.
Besides there was supposed to be a Plebiscite in Jammu and Kashmir, but the Indian government knows they will lose all of Jammu and Kashmir if there is a referendum.

Simla agreement does not override the UN resolutions.

Argh, where are the mods and senior members this forum about the Kashmir dispute. @waz @Kaptaan

Simla agreement just says to solve the matter bilaterally.

There is a whole thread on the Kashmir dispute.

lol. Kashmiris want azadi from Indian occupation. :lol:

If the UN is the third party and simla agreement says we need to resolve the issue bilaterally.
You do the math my friend.
Also, where is azaadi as an option in the UN resolution? Care to point me to that literature?

What have you achieved by saying the same line for the last 70 years

Your obsession with Kashmir has Hurt the Kashmiri people

Several Generations of Pakistanis before you have seen this dream die

You are a YOUNG man ; you too will learn soon
What is this rubbish? How has my obsession hurt the Kashmiri people?
My age has nothing to do with the argument.

The point is that Kashmir is disputed territory. The matter is yet to be solved.

If the UN is the third party and simla agreement says we need to resolve the issue bilaterally.
You do the math my friend.
Also, where is azaadi as an option in the UN resolution? Care to point me to that literature?
I have done the mathematics.

Just apply the UN resolutions and get the matter overwith.

I said the Kashmiris want azadi from Indian rule. They don't want Indian rule.
there are two choices Pakistan or India. Let the people of Jammu, Kashmir, and Ladakh decide what they want.

Its so simple.

What is this rubbish? How has my obsession hurt the Kashmiri people?
My age has nothing to do with the argument.

The point is that Kashmir is disputed territory. The matter is yet to be solved.

It is not your Personal obsession but your country's collective Obsesssion
WHICH makes the Kashmiris pick up weapons and get killed and hurt

As far as India is concerned ; this matter is closed ; it is over

Every Young Pakistani gets excited about " liberating Kashmir "
but soon has to face the reality

Just apply the UN resolutions and get the matter overwith.

NO ; WHAT makes you think we will accept your demands

It is not your Personal obsession but your country's collective Obsesssion
WHICH makes the Kashmiris pick up weapons and get killed and hurt

As far as India is concerned ; this matter is closed ; it is over

Every Young Pakistani gets excited about " liberating Kashmir "
but soon has to face the reality

NO ; WHAT makes you think we will accept your demands
Oh, really. Then why according to the United Nations is Kashmir disputed territory? The matter is yet to be solved.

Every Indian gets excited about "Incredible India", when India has more poor than sub-saharan Africa.:lol::rolleyes:

Jammu and Kashmir is disputed territory.

@Stephan Cohen

How do you plan to solve the territorial dispute in a fair and transparent manner? The UN resolutions or plebiscite is the fairest way to solve the problem.

Let the people of Jammu, Kashmir, and Ladakh determine their future.

Back
Top Bottom