What's new

ISPR new songs for kashmiri people.

The "integral" part is only parroted in India. As for Kashmir let time play things out.
Finally, the world recognizes that Kashmir is disputed territory, since the UN recognizes the Kashmir conflict as disputed territory.

You still can't beat this. Or you beat around the bush with irrelevant comments like India claims the J&K is an integral part of India junk.

Don't make me laugh. India could never win in a two front war against Pakistan and China.

China has two territorial disputes with India. One is Aksai Chin, the other is South Tibet.:disagree:

I do not have to convince the Chinese to attack India.:cheesy: China can try to resolve the territorial disputes with India through negotiations, but then they will see the Indian government's mentality. lol :rolleyes1:

There's just one problem, China already comes in every year and just confiscates a couple of kilometers of indian territory every year. You need to convince your goverment to actually defend india against China. ;)

You are fully entitled to all your Delusions

But the Reality is that you are NOT getting even an INCH of Kashmir

But please TRY much harder to Convince China to Attack India :azn:

Then (as per the allegations of your gov and media), we'll just keep pumping in freedom fighters until you bleed to death and we'll just take kashmir over. It's so simple.

You've already proven that you can't anything to stop us by cooking up that sir jee kal strike drama where the your defence minister contradicts the dgmo who in turn contradicts the media that in turn contradicts the home minister who then contradicts the mpas who caught the indian army with its pants down trying to record a fake evidence video. :lol:

Only an idiot would keep trying the same thing over and over expecting different results. Especially when the last 70 years ended up resulting in your enemy gaining land while your country has been losing land.

Whatever drama we may cook up. One thing remains constant. Kashmir is under the Indian boot.
Wake me up when you've managed to change that. Until then this forum is perfect for the likes of you to vent your frustration and show your utter desperation to the world.

Finally, the world recognizes that Kashmir is disputed territory, since the UN recognizes the Kashmir conflict as disputed territory.

You still can't beat this. Or you beat around the bush with irrelevant comments like India claims the J&K is an integral part of India junk.

Sure. The "world" considers it a disputed territory.
But has anyone in the "world" been able to change India's stance or reality of Kashmir being part of the Indian union?
NO!
So please stop. Its not going to work. We are not likely to give up on the stand of Kashmir. It is the will of a billion Indians.

How am I delusional.

How can India fight a two front war agianst two countries? Now that is delusional!

:lol:
We've already taken 35% of kashmir and he says we won't get an inch!
:lol:

Sure. The "world" considers it a disputed territory.
But has anyone in the "world" been able to change India's stance or reality of Kashmir being part of the Indian union?
NO!
So please stop. Its not going to work. We are not likely to give up on the stand of Kashmir. It is the will of a billion Indians.
lol. Only the Indian government says that or Mr. Modi.
Why should I stop. Look at the realities. The Kashmiris are protesting. they are saying "Go India, Go India." Go to Srinagar and see for yourself.

Are you trying to scare us into submission?
Don't you think we are aware of China? Yet we haven't given up our stance. So what does that tell you?
Keep dreaming.

India also claims Aksai Chin. But China conquered it from Indian control. :woot:
But nobody talks about that. Probably because it is barren land.

Only an idiot would keep trying the same thing over and over expecting different results. Especially when the last 70 years ended up resulting in your enemy gaining land while your country has been losing land.

Whatever drama we may cook up. One thing remains constant. Kashmir is under the Indian boot.
Wake me up when you've managed to change that. Until then this forum is perfect for the likes of you to vent your frustration and show your utter desperation to the world.
Bad news for you cuz it has had a tremendous effect by making the kashmiri masses rebel against india, over 70% of the starving indian army is bogged down on the kashmiri streets while leaving most of the border bare and is becoming a bleeding sore for india that just won't heal.

Sounds like everything is going according to plan. ;)

Bad news for you cuz it has had a tremendous effect by making the kashmiri masses rebel against india, over 70% of the starving indian army is bogged down on the kashmiri streets while leaving most of the border bare and is becoming a bleeding sore for india that just won't heal.

Excellent point. Finally.

India can be bled to death, using the wear and tear strategy. India can be worn down over time. :rolleyes:

lol. Only the Indian government says that or Mr. Modi.
Why should I stop. Look at the realities. The Kashmiris are protesting. they are saying "Go India, Go India." Go to Srinagar and see for yourself.

And what we believe matters most.
Simple example You believe in Allah, and I believe in Bhagwan. Will you change your belief or I my own because the world believes otherwise? NO!
Apply this to the "disputed" claim.

What matters is that I can go to Srinagar as and when I want. YOU CANT!
Until that changes or you give us a reason to change that, we wont. Its quite straightforward.

over 70% of the starving indian army is bogged down on the kashmiri streets while leaving most of the border bare and is becoming a bleeding sore for india that just won't heal.

DO you know the EXACT and Actual Size of Indian Army

We have only a very small fraction deployed in Kashmir

And we are 2. 5 TRILLION dollar Economy growing at 7.5 Percent
We are well on our way to become a Super power :chilli:

We can very easily afford all that expenditure

Excellent point. Finally.

India can be bled to death, using the wear and tear strategy. India can be worn down over time. :rolleyes:

While have been deluding yourself with this belief ever since 1989

we have in fact Become a TEN TIMES larger economy since 1989

So please...march into Kashmir and show us the truth in your words.
Our plan is obviously failing and yours is right on point....so what's stopping you from running over an underfed, low morale army defending an open border?
Pakistanis are funny people!
Let me give you a word of advice. Propaganda is meant to fool others, NOT yourself!

Back
Top Bottom