What's new

ISPR new songs for kashmiri people.

Poor guy have no answer but left with only trolling..
Try harder cause you are humiliating yourself over a simple question that a primary student would know..
Your new here son, your mythological history has been debates and debunked to death many times over here, feel free to search and read thru cuz I'm not gonna waste my time going over things I've gone over thousands of times already.

After you terrorized & captured the part what you have named Azad,maharaja ran into India for annexation in return of protection to rest of Kashmir..Since then India has been protecting that rest of the part..:D
You fought several wars in last century.We gave you humiliation & you gave biggest surrender of history..
You brainwashing is at apex..:rofl:
So tell me how you captured from us?
Your new here son, your mythological history has been debates and debunked to death many times over here, feel free to search and read thru cuz I'm not gonna waste my time going over things I've gone over thousands of times already.
:rofl:
Ok man whatever floats your boat..

:rofl:
Ok man whatever floats your boat..
And that is what your rss version of twisted history doesn't teach you, no maharaja or badhshah or whatever has the right to decide the fate of the land, the people of the land do. Welcome to the 21st century (since you obviously had your head stuck in a hole in the ground during the 20th century)!

And that is what your rss version of twisted history doesn't teach you, no maharaja or badhshah or whatever has the right to decide the fate of the land, the people of the land do. Welcome to the 21st century (since you obviously had your head stuck in a hole in the ground during the 20th century)!
That's another part but
After you terrorized & captured the part what you have named Azad,maharaja ran into India for annexation in return of protection to rest of Kashmir..Since then India has been protecting that rest of the part..:D
You fought several wars in last century.We gave you humiliation & you gave biggest surrender of history..

That's another part but
Ok so right now your starting to come across as someone with daddy issues whose just looking for some fatherly attention. :lol:

But no seriously, that's creepy dude... :angry:

I am looking for answer..

I am looking for answer..

If damn near loosing amristar is your idea of giving us "humiliation" then I'd love to sell you some beach front property of Mars! :lol: As for the "surrender", that was our civil war that you took advantage of where the vast majority of those who surrendered were actually west Pakistani civilians living in east Pakistan, not military. I should know, I had my own relatives who were school teachers, lawyers and businessman ago were taken as POWs. No worries though, rest assured that we'll pay you back with interest using your own citizens just like you did using our citizens. And it's happening now as we speak where an entire indian state's population treats the indian flag like toilet paper and treats its indian soldiers like peons and beggers (oh wait that's india's own corrupt to the core "adhikaris" :lol:)

beta ji, there's your answer. jao duddu ki chuski laga kay sojao, chalo shabbash!:lol:

If damn near loosing amristar is your idea of giving us "humiliation" then I'd love to sell you some beach front property of Mars! :lol: As for the "surrender", that was our civil war that you took advantage of where the vast majority of those who surrendered were actually west Pakistani civilians living in east Pakistan, not military. I should know, I had my own relatives who were school teachers, lawyers and businessman ago were taken as POWs. No worries though, rest assured that we'll pay you back with interest using your own citizens just like you did using our citizens. And it's happening now as we speak where an entire indian state's population treats the indian flag like toilet paper and treats its indian soldiers like peons and beggers (oh wait that's india's own corrupt to the core "adhikaris" :lol:)

beta ji, there's your answer. jao duddu ki chuski laga kay sojao, chalo shabbash!:lol:
What the freak is this?Why are you giving bio data?:rofl:
Still I am looking for answer..
Anyway..Don't quote me nitwit.:lol:

What the freak is this?Why are you giving bio data?:rofl:
Still I am looking for answer..

Anyway..Don't quote me nitwit.:lol:
Get a hold of yourself man, your butthurt is getting to your head! :lol:

Gotta admire the last part - "No kafir goes to heaven" - so Pakistan Army and nation is basically saying that if they did have Kashmir the Kashmiri Hindus and Buddhists would be treated as second class citizens and go to hell. Nice.
Because we clearly did not have enough reasons to sit down and discuss Kashmir with Pakistan.

Gotta admire the last part - "No kafir goes to heaven" - so Pakistan Army and nation is basically saying that if they did have Kashmir the Kashmiri Hindus and Buddhists would be treated as second class citizens and go to hell. Nice.
Because we clearly did not have enough reasons to sit down and discuss Kashmir with Pakistan.

So what you just did was criticise a direct islamic commandment that is mentioned many times over in the Holy Quran. Having said that, how do you think it will sit with an already tremendous iok kashmiri population? :lol:

oh bbboy, how many times do I have to teach you lil creatures; you LOST in trying to take it back and you will CONTINUE to loose in trying to take it back. zoom out and look at the bigger picture, you are loosing kashmir little by little with every passing day, every passing week and every passing year. Sometimes we chip away, sometimes China chips away. It's like india is a big fat chipping board. Soon...it will gone.
67eb52898dda15eb7dc1ca1cc910db4f.jpg

Gotta see a Pakistani text-book. You do realize Pakistani forces captured towns like Uri and Baramulla before the Maharaja signed the Treaty of Accession with India. The Indian Army then did drive the Pakistanis out before Nehru himself proceeded to the United Nations.

So what you just did was criticise a direct islamic commandment that is mentioned many times over in the Holy Quran. Having said that, how do you think it will sit with an already tremendous iok kashmiri population? :lol:

So let me get this right - if Pakistan were to get Kashmir - the Hindus, Buddhists and Sikhs there would be second-class citizens?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom