What's new

christine fair is the biggest piece of trash i've seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO.. :bounce::rofl:
Jimmies rustled!!!

Nobody understands you bharti. Keep dancing with joy, when most Pakistanis have no idea what you are saying.

We are clueless as to why you're jumping up and down wirh glee.

roti pani da masla. Aaj kal Christain fair daal roti or sabzi kha raha hay kal shayad falafel kha rahi hogi.:lol:

He who pays calls the shots. It is that simple. I am afraid even academics are subject to economic incentives. A prime example of this can be seen in how the scientific community showed ambivalence toward the connection of smoking and cancer. This connection had been drawn many deacdes earlier but even as late as 1970s there was air of doubt created by the lobby sponsored by the tabacco industry.

Right now if your a academic on South Asia you are rest assured of plum appointments in myriad of US think tanks or the media as long as you sing in the direction where the wind is blowing.

Make no mistake about this. The wind is blowing against Pakistan. But before people here start cursing the US claming "conspiracy", wrong. It is just business and Pakistan has failed to play the game. The causes are complex. Back in 1950s Pakistan was te darling of the West. The change came about because of various reasons. Mostly Pak failures to see where international dynamics were heading for.

In addition being againsat Israel carries a cost factor. Peddling religous based politics is another cost factor. Hosting wanted Arab terrorists another cost factor. Incubating citizens who stary believing they are Arabs and start blowing themselves up in the West is another cost factor. Increasing US and Indian bonhomie another cost factor.

The aggregate of this is academics like Ms Fair can go around and get lot of attention by singing songs that please the hosts and make a decent living out of it. Your not going to get invited on CNN, Fox or get prime time on US media by running against the sentiment.

In short Pakistan can ameliorate lot of this negative bias if it played the machiavellian realpolitics but cannot because it is held hostage by the senseless forces of mullahdom.

It is simple as that.

Despite knowing her anti Pakistan stance i never like her either, this is nothing but honeydking. I would never cheer when an outsider interfere between India and Pakistan matters. Solving issues is not their concern, they only stir up the problems.

So you are anti intellect and anti facts like the Pakistanis complaining here- ha. You think rhode scholars and foreign policy think tanks and their experts should talk about local politics. The basis to her claims are on historical facts and not opinions.

The problem is Pakistanis can't digest it and then go on character assassins. The inability of pakistanis to comprehend a simple UN resolution, refusal to read it while making flat out erroneous claims, as repeatedly shown by Christine_ is baffling to others. This is as simple as steps 1, 2, 3 - but with pakistanis skipping to and demanding step 3 only to take place.

You've even read Musharraf who has backed every assertion known to everyone about the duplicity of the Pakistan military and ISI, their complicity in supporting terror groups. You have seen the video where a recent ex ISI chief came to Oxford university gathering and flat told everyone they do so - stating it was tough if others can't handle it. Yet we see pakistani's pretending none of the supporting evidence(General's own words) matter. Christine cites these supporting evidence, but to pakistani's protecting their narrative and false sense of nationalism that matters more.

It's insane, delusional, it's height of stupidity, it's living in parallel universe, and when Christine to pakistani's disdain points it out every time- the Pakistani's go on rant which includes calling her a whore. Yet you will notice pakistani's never challenge her on the facts. With all due respect look at @Kaptaan post above- He blames others. It is the US/ Israel/ India/ Europe/ world over conspiracy against pakistan. When 9 out 10 doctor's tell you you have cancer- The paksitani will say.' but my one doctor at home base said I did not, and the 9 wished death upon me as a conspiracy'. It's baffling.

Last edited:
It's insane, delusional, it's height of stupidity, it's living in parallel universe,

All of that it may very well be true, but it is also the right of Pakistanis to take their country in a direction they are convinced is the best for them. A right. Let them exercise it.

Yet you will notice pakistani's never challenge her on the facts.

Because they cannot? :D

The problem is Pakistanis can't digest it and then go on character assassins. The inability of pakistanis to comprehend a simple UN resolution, refusal to read it while making flat out erroneous claims, as repeatedly shown by Christine_ is baffling to others. This is as simple as steps 1, 2, 3 - but with pakistanis skipping to and demanding step 3 only to take place.

My friend, You are just another ignorant Indian.

She says that "Not even a single Pakistani has ever read the UN Resolutions", and you expect us to take this joker seriously ?

Anyway, Just for your 'satisfaction':

She says that "All those Pakistanis who are so upset that the plebiscite never happened, they have their own Government to blame... " and she believes that by presenting 'this' (i.e. blaming India for halting the process) in public, one only makes a fool of himself.

What Ms. Christine Unfair apparently is unaware of is the fact that the UN's official mediator between India and Pakistan on Kashmir (i.e. Sir Owen Dixon) had said exactly the same. He reported to the Security Council that,

"In the end, I became convinced that India`s agreement would never be obtained to demilitarization in any such form, or to provisions governing the period of the plebiscite of any such character, as would in my opinion permit the plebiscite being conducted in conditions sufficiently guarding against intimidation, and other forms of abuse by which the freedom and fairness of the plebiscite might be imperiled." (Para 52 of Document S/1971)

The London Economist stated that "the whole world can see that India, which claims the support of this majority [the Kashmiri people]...has been obstructing a holding of an internationally supervised plebiscite. From this the world opinion can only conclude that India really has no confidence that the vote would go in its favour" The Economist (London), Feb 18, 1950

Who is a fool now ? Mr. Owen Dixon (an Australian judge and diplomat who served as the sixth Chief Justice of Australia. A justice of the High Court for thirty-five years, Dixon was one of the leading jurists in the English-speaking world and is widely regarded as Australia's greatest-ever jurist) ? the UN ? the English Press ? or Ms. Christine Fair herself (and her Indian admirers ) ??

Edit: and add wannabe Indians like Vcheng (@Syed.Ali.Haider) to that "list of fools" as well :D

So the right is reserved for "US academics" ONLY?
Yep - Pakistanis expressing that right are 'paranoid conspiracy theorists'.

can you debunk her points based on some facts instead of bad mouthing her?
Many of her arguments (especially on the UNSC Kashmir resolutions) have been debunked on this forum.

Nobody understands you bharti. Keep dancing with joy, when most Pakistanis have no idea what you are saying.

We are clueless as to why you're jumping up and down wirh glee.

Of-course you don't. You don't have the mental capacity to.. Not surprising considering what you fill your head with pakistani.. :chilli:and yeah, most pakistani's.. hell.. maybe 1% are as educated as me.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM - good.. thats what we should be doing instead of sexist and degrading remarks on her like:
True, she all but confirmed it minus the throwing her out.

Bhartis should try to capture her and breed her with Tarek Fatah. If they succeed you would get the most anti Pakistani creature in the universe.

We should find her ex in Islamabad & kudos him for banging this b!tch. :dirol:

quite an intellectual bunch you got there @waz

My friend, You are just another ignorant Indian.

She says that "Not even a single Pakistani has ever read the UN Resolutions", and you expect us to take this joker seriously ?

Anyway, Just for your 'satisfaction':

She says that "All those Pakistanis who are so upset that the plebiscite never happened, they have their own Government to blame... " and she believes that by presenting 'this' (i.e. blaming India for halting the process) in public, one only makes a fool of himself.

What Ms. Christine Unfair apparently is unaware of is the fact that the UN's official mediator between India and Pakistan on Kashmir (i.e. Sir Owen Dixon) had said exactly the same. He reported to the Security Council that,

"In the end, I became convinced that India`s agreement would never be obtained to demilitarization in any such form, or to provisions governing the period of the plebiscite of any such character, as would in my opinion permit the plebiscite being conducted in conditions sufficiently guarding against intimidation, and other forms of abuse by which the freedom and fairness of the plebiscite might be imperiled." (Para 52 of Document S/1971)

The London Economist stated that "the whole world can see that India, which claims the support of this majority [the Kashmiri people]...has been obstructing a holding of an internationally supervised plebiscite. From this the world opinion can only conclude that India really has no confidence that the vote would go in its favour" The Economist (London), Feb 18, 1950

Who is a fool now ? Mr. Owen Dixon (an Australian judge and diplomat who served as the sixth Chief Justice of Australia. A justice of the High Court for thirty-five years, Dixon was one of the leading jurists in the English-speaking world and is widely regarded as Australia's greatest-ever jurist) ? the UN ? the English Press ? or Ms. Christine Fair herself (and her Indian admirers ) ??

Edit: and add wannabe Indians like Vcheng (@Syed.Ali.Haider) to that "list of fools" as well

You have classically made my point about inability of Pakistani's to ever follow the UN resolution. You did not cite the terms of the UN resolution , just like she says, rather quoted "opinions" here.

You have classically made my point about inability of Pakistani's to ever follow the UN resolution. You did not cite the terms of the UN resolution , just like she says, rather quoted "opinions" here.

Nah, it's not inability of Pakistanis .... Read my post again .... It is the Inability of the UN, Sir Owen Dixon, English press etc. to understand/comprehend the UN Resolutions (if what Ms. Christine Unfair is saying is correct) ....

Many of her arguments (especially on the UNSC Kashmir resolutions) have been debunked on this forum.

Another bold face lie. None of you guys, like she says have every read, or those who have read willfully play ignorant to steps 1 and 2 of the UN resolution. Both being FIRST actions needed to be completed by pakistanis.

Nah, it's not inability of Pakistanis .... Read my post again .... It is the Inability of the UN, Sir Owen Dixon, English press etc. to understand/comprehend the UN Resolutions (if what Ms. Christine Unfair is saying is correct) ....

So now the UN resolution is at fault? You have now gone from ignoring what it says, to saying the resolution that you guys cite ad hominem every time the topic of kashmir comes up_ is wrong.

Christien gets proved right- you have not read the U.N resolution, and opinion piece matters more. Case closed.

Another bold face lie. None of you guys, like she says have every read, or those who have read willfully play ignorant to steps 1 and 2 of the UN resolution. Both being FIRST actions needed to be completed by pakistanis.

So now the UN resolution is at fault? You have now gone from ignoring what it says, to saying the resolution that you guys cite ad hominem every time the topic of kashmir comes up_ is wrong.

Christien gets proved right- you have not read the U.N resolution, and opinion piece matters more. Case closed.

Then you really need to Read/understand a few things, mate

. Since 1949, it has become evident that India refuses to agree to demilitarization in any form or sequence so as to permit a free and impartial plebiscite.

. This refusal first presented itself as a matter of interpretation of the 13 August and 5 January resolutions.

. India argued that Parts II and III were contingent upon implementation of Part 1. Therefore, there was no question of implementing Parts II and III or the 5 January resolution which dealt with the plebiscite.

. Pakistan contended that Part I had been met, and that it was time to proceed with demilitarization under Part II, to prepare for implementation of the 5 January resolution.

. Disagreement arose over the method by which the withdrawal of Pakistani and Indian troops would be synchronized

. In an effort to break this deadlock, on August 26, 1949, the Commission proposed arbitration regarding the issues raised relating to Part II of the 13 August resolution.

. The arbitrator was to decide the questions according to equity and his decision was to be binding on the parties.

. Pakistan accepted the proposal, but India rejected it." On August 13, India also rejected a similar proposal for arbitration by President Truman and British Prime Minister Attlee.

. On December 17, 1949, the Security Council asked its President, General A.G.L. McNaughton of Canada, to meet with India and Pakistan to settle the outstanding issues."" McNaughton met informally with the parties to search for a mutually satisfactory basis for dealing with the questions at issue.

In general, Pakistan accepted McNaughton's proposals, but India did not.' A Security Council resolution based on these proposals, adopted on March 14, 1950, was similarly rejected by India.

. In reports to the Security Council in 1952, U.N. Representative Dr. Frank P. Graham noted that the principal points of difference between the parties continued to be the quality of forces each should maintain after demilitarization and the time when the plebiscite administrator should assume his duties

. From 1949 to 1952 eleven proposals (for demilitarization) were made which India rejected. Pakistan was even prepared to pull out its troops in favor of the UN troops irrespective of the Indian reaction to such a proposal and told the UN that it made no conditions.

And you still expect the UN to blame Pakistan and not India ?

Now read what Sir Owen Dixon had said. Do you get it now ?

. The Indian claim that Plebiscite could not be held because Pakistan refused to withdraw its forces, in the face of this clear and irrefutable evidence, is patently an attempt to deceive the world.

.The Latin maxim "Nullus oommodum capere potest de injuria sua propria" (No advantage may be gained from one’s own wrong) means in Kashmir context that India cannot frustrate attempts to create conditions ripe for a troop withdrawal and ceasefire in order to avoid carrying out its obligations to hold a plebiscite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom