What's new

christine fair is the biggest piece of trash i've seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont you have might to fight ??? oh after using my head I can say sorry man you surrender when you see more forces instead of fighting ???? Do you want me to give example

Thanks for having so low confidence in your forces

They said same words to North Korea and Iran too but they responded differently

Do you think Pakistan has the range to strike the US? Please use your head.

She is the same person who once said:-

In an online discussion earlier this year -- convened by the much-respected journal Foreign Affairs -- Fair had said that Pakistan had legitimate concerns about India's involvement in Afghanistan and that perhaps Islamabad's [ Images ] paranoia that New Delhi was fanning unrest in Balochistan was not unfounded.

'I think it is unfair to dismiss the notion that Pakistan's apprehensions about Afghanistan stem in part from its security competition with India,' she had then said, and noted, "Having visited the Indian mission in Zahedan, Iran, I can assure you they are not issuing visas as the main activity. Moreover, India has run operations from its mission in Mazar and is likely doing so from the other consulates it has reopened in Jalalabad and Kandahar along the (Pak-Afghan) border.'

https://defence.pk/threads/us-exper...-who-infuriated-india-offered-key-post.39599/

And now, she is personal fan of Indian national security adviser. Wow. She is bias as hell, blind can see that. American officials/think tanks and corporations like RAND have all their agenda, running after money and putting non sense.

she could have her agenda. And its very much for her to decide whose side she is on.

I still did not get where @thrilainmanila get the $ 70 Billion damages for Pakistan on WoT.

Also, one thing that I find as a general issue with the populace here is that there is a general attitude to follow the narratives of whatever they like instead of what is more plausible. Why do you think Pakistan had to agree to join WoT? what was the rationale behind that? can George bush threaten pakistan will be bombed "into stone age". specially when it had nuclear weapons?

Dont you have might to fight ??? oh after using my head I can sorry man you surrender when you see more forces ????

At that time? lol we had no might to fight the US. Pakistan was hit with sanctions the entire 90's, it was called Pakistan's lost decade. Our economy was in ruins.
We were in no position to fight them. Pakistan played it smart at the time. Openly support them and covertly oppose them.

They said same to Iran and North Korea :)

At that time? lol we had no might to fight the US. Pakistan was hit with sanctions the entire 90's, it was called Pakistan's lost decade. Our economy was in ruins.
We were in no position to fight them. Pakistan played it smart at the time. Openly support them and covertly oppose them.

hahahaha....in Pakistan too....But these fool Americans can't come up with a better word. Not our fault...:D

Yea but isn't there a joint think tank organisation of pakistan and china named RANDI for CPEC.

So why are you blaming americans alone, its not even their language:D.

They said same to Iran and North Korea :)

Iran and NK can handle the US the way they want to. Pakistan isn't like other countries. Most probably if Pakistan refused they would have sent ground troops inside our territory. But again Iran and NK, imo could never pull off what Pak did.

We should find her ex in Islamabad & kudos him for banging this b!tch. :dirol:

Bhartis should try to capture her and breed her with Tarek Fatah. If they succeed you would get the most anti Pakistani creature in the universe.

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1471492678.212982.jpg

she could have her agenda. And its very much for her to decide whose side she is on.

I still did not get where @thrilainmanila get the $ 70 Billion damages for Pakistan on WoT.

Also, one thing that I find as a general issue with the populace here is that there is a general attitude to follow the narratives of whatever they like instead of what is more plausible. Why do you think Pakistan had to agree to join WoT? what was the rationale behind that? can George bush threaten pakistan will be bombed "into stone age". specially when it had nuclear weapons?

Pakistan joined US in WoT and stand with whole world that perpetrators of 9/11 should b brought to justice. However, a large segment of Pakistanis do believe that Pakistan stepped even more further and become NON NATO ALLY due to US pressure/threat

We suffered a lot in WoT. 70 BILLION feels to be exaggeration but we did suffer enormously in terms of society, infrastructure and economy...Influx of millions of refugees later becoming criminals etc

Now....We are back in business. Stability is coming back. Terrorist attacks are all time on their low. Talibans have been crushed.

Yea but isn't there a joint think tank organisation of pakistan and china named RANDI for CPEC.

So why are you blaming americans alone, its not even their language:D.

We realized and changed that. Also thrashed our officials 4 not telling Chinese what this word means...

She has to make bread and butter and what better way than to dance on Indian tunes and in the process get paid. What matters is that she needs to be debunked on every BS that she utters and Pakistan on its part should make sure that our voices are heard too specially where it matters. Lately is happening the exact opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom