What's new

ISPR issue 1965 War Hero's Picture. Pakistan Zindabad

WTF? Okay you may be right. But I have one question for you here.

INDIAN ARMY pretends to be freaking Biggest & Best army in the world. Right? Now 30k men passed through the border line and they didn't know? Come on man, can't you put up a bigger lie than this? hahaha Your LOC side at Kashmir consists of Spot lights at every inch and electrified wires which transfer current on contact with body and still 30k Pakistanis managed to cross that line?

Seriously, I don't want to say this but shame on your forces than.

Agreed, I thought you referred to the Kargil war directly.
Not sure about 30000 men may be including the lashkar of tribals but 7000 is a confirm figure (according to pakistanis retd officials)

Not sure about 30000 men may be including the lashkar of tribals but 7000 is a confirm figure (according to pakistanis retd officials)

Its still too much man and I don't have any issues with it, I am ready to admit those 30,000 too but it raises serious concerns over Indian Army's security measures and activeness. Doesn't it?

Its still too much man and I don't have any issues with it, I am ready to admit those 30,000 too but it raises serious concerns over Indian Army's security measures and activeness. Doesn't it?
There was no fencing and modern surveillance in 1965 ...even today its does not give 100% guarantee against infiltration. due to the topography of LOC.

There was no fencing and modern surveillance in 1965 ...even today its does not give 100% guarantee against infiltration. due to the topography of LOC.

Still passing 7,000 men raises a serious concern. I mean, I want to discuss this. Like it was not 50, 100, 200 or even 1000 people. 7000 people mobilizing from one border to the other, means a lot and creates lots of heat.

How much deep India came??
not sure.
multiple claims..

After that Indian should keep their mouths shut on this thread about how much more they have captured land in Pakistan.
do you really think they will ?? i don,t think so.
In response they are sharing Pictures from 71 war and claiming it as 65. How hard it is to read the title and then post relative material. ?
well, for this they have to open a thread on 71 war and post 71 war pictures on that thread.

Ayub Shastri.jpg

Upgrade your windows to 10. I already did and its good and stable.
I have a problem with windows 10. google chrome is not running and ******** too are not downloading do you face the same problem ? i changed the firewall setting but nothing happen :(

chay pee kay baagy thy wapis kay moqa nahe mila. haan ??

here we go
View attachment 251662
Bhagey nahin. jab cease fire sign hua tab fauj tumhare fertile punjab main thi .chawinda main tumhara counter attack success tha majority of indian tank were light amx 13 vs patton.

Taking permission for Collecting wounded and dead
42923778_ff3c79fb1c.jpg

congrats you saved lahore

they repeatedly posting 71 pictures to make up for 65 when they couldnt have a party at lahore Jimkhana
if they wanted a party they could have asked so, we would have invited them in a proper manner, the fashion in which they came, they didn't even stop to drink tea.

Its a slap on their ugly faces.

Pakistan Zindabad
Pak Fouj Paindabad
well the word ugly should have not been used,
the rest is true :D

Lol, IAF was not even able to destroy this lone F-86 squadron in Bangladesh and ended up losing more fighters in air by AA or F-86...
Thats bcz your operational Air bases were bombed and airstrip cratered by su 7 and mig 21 forcing your sabres to sitting ducks otherwise they would've flown to Indonasia ....only Dhaka was left.

look at the cratered airstrip and destroyed aircrafts
vic17.jpg

PIA-aircraft-destroyed-on-Tejgaon-Tarmac-4-December-1971.jpg

Last edited:
Bhagey nahin. jab cease fire sign hua tab fauj tumhare fertile punjab main thi .chawinda main tumhara counter attack success tha majority of indian tank were light amx 13 vs patton.

Taking permission for Collecting wounded and dead
View attachment 251667

congrats you saved lahore

Ohh Yaah ?
bro.
You are talking about this
capture-20150829-234455.png

and i was talking about THIS
capture-20150829-230554.png

There is a HUGE difference between 57 Km and 338 km's...

Back
Top Bottom