What's new

ISPR issue 1965 War Hero's Picture. Pakistan Zindabad

"One point particularly noted by military observers is that in their frist advances the Indians did not use air power effectively to support their troops. by contrast, the Pakistanis, with sophisticated timing, swooped in on Ambala airfield and destroyed some 25 Indian planes just after they had landed and were sitting on the ground out of fuel and powerless to escape (NOTE: PAF has not claimed any IAF aircraft during it's attacks on Ambala due to non-availability of concrete evidence of damage in night bombing.)"

"By the end of the week, in fact, it was clear that the Pakistanis were more than holding their own."

Everett G. Martin,
General Editor, Newsweek
September 20, 1965.

that air craft wreckage is of sarfraz raffique.. whose guns were jammed and he was told to surrender and navigated to inidan base but he smashed his aircarft at indian parked aircraft at the base..
@Windjammer
bro did Sqd, Raffiqi palne was shot down or he smashed that... wiki says that citation (at Sargodha may be) of his memorial states ".... his plane was shot down....."

Last edited:
I just have a family memory to share.......

An IAF Jet (gnat may be) chased from Chuniaan (Kasoor) by PAF jet (may be Sabre) shot down at border ....... wreckage fell in Indian territory ....... my father remember seeing an Indian air craft with smoke screen ...... chased by a PAF air craft ........

View attachment 251530 View attachment 251531
Two Pakistani officers, Captain Ghulam Hussain and Capt Mohammad Sajjad, were captured.

In Shalwar Kameez?

Do you know what hand to hand combat is ?

No he don't you teach him. LIMO His whole family is from Army. Why Indian starting schooling all the time?

that air craft wreckage is of sarfraz raffique.. whose guns were jammed and he was told to surrender and navigated to inidan base but he smashed his aircarft at indian parked aircraft at the base..
@Windjammer
bro did Sqd, Raffiqi palne was shot down or he smashed that... wiki says that citation (at Sargodha may be) of his memorial states ".... his plane was shot down....."

Ok i will change that Indian history in wiki in actual history if you want?

CNlIjtFWwAAB0Pa.jpg

CNlIjrhWIAAEuib.jpg
Man... I just checked on Google map. Kishangarh fort is like 335 km from Border.
Not bad Pak Army "NOT BAD""
capture-20150829-230554.png

Last edited:
Ok i will change that Indian history in wiki in actual history if you want?
i know wiki credibility about politicla affairs.. but it states that a memorial stone something has written over it.. of course that stonne/metal tablet w'd be in pakistan... so i just needed confirmation from an air force guy

6.GIF

8.GIF

9.GIF

hqdefault.jpg

Allah se darnay walay dartay nahi aur kisi se

thumb

:pakistan:

well, Gen Manekshaw did say they fought bravely.

that's interesting, though by all accounts surrendered pakistani soldiers were treated very well, given beds while our soldiers made do with whatever else, acc to Gen Manekshaw, that is.. not gonna doubt his word, he was a true old school gentleman soldier.. check this interview on youtube where his grandson is asking him about the war.

it is very much your victory indeed, sir. we just helped a bit.
Thank you.

Man... I just checked on Google map. Kishangarh fort is like 335 km from Border.
Not bad Pak Army "NOT BAD""

Post that map here so Indian can tell how deep they were in Pakistan how deep in response Pakistan army went in India.

View attachment 251530 View attachment 251531
Two Pakistani officers, Captain Ghulam Hussain and Capt Mohammad Sajjad, were captured.

Officers in civil dresses? Pretty mainstream.

you failed to capture your jugular veins kashmir ...the main objective of 1965 war.

View attachment 251532

We took it in 48, more than half.

well, Gen Manekshaw did say they fought bravely.

that's interesting, though by all accounts surrendered pakistani soldiers were treated very well, given beds while our soldiers made do with whatever else, acc to Gen Manekshaw, that is.. not gonna doubt his word, he was a true old school gentleman soldier.. check this interview on youtube where his grandson is asking him about the war.

it is very much your victory indeed, sir. we just helped a bit.

They did.

Back
Top Bottom