What's new

ISPR & GEO cooperation in entertainment media

So after all that abuse & drama, it's back to doing collabs just like with pmln/ppp/ptm. Then they & their poodles have the audacity to question why the awaam is furious at them & is supporting IK.

5th gEneRAtiOn wARfaRe
1652555799380.png

Mujhay samajh nahi aa rahi khouf kis baat ka hai.

Vietnam ke kisanon ne mil ke superpower ko bhagnay pe majboor kardiya, hum toe phir bhi aetmi quwwat hain. Rul rul ke jeenay se kya faida
Masla whoi 1980’s wali party ka hain. Ap samaj gain hoon gey.

Thats the whole issue, i think someone is blackmailing and compromising our establishment.
I think the current world order has cracks appearing all over... and americans are trying to keep it intact and they want countries like Pakistan to decide (with us or against us) and our establishment isn't ready (or don't have the balls or afraid) to do so ie say goodbye to US bcz of economical/military reasons (or maybe some individuals in est have personal interests, don't know). "Brother" countries in ME might be pissed at Biden admin, but they are full on board when it comes to current global world order, and we go wherever they go...

So, blackmailers could be americans but est don't wanna break the status quo either, so they are just running old textbook examples, things have been changed, est leadership needs to be changed as well... american toys wont protect us... (apni banaye hue chz jesa b ho, dosron k chz se achi lgti hy)

I think IK can handle this better compared to est.
(btw rest of the parties don't even come into equation when it comes to future of Pak, they are just selfish/selfcentered ppl, fooling awam for years)

Last edited:
We all need to put aside our small differences. We either work with each other for a better future for our generations to come, or we squalor in misery alone. Choice is simple. Lets come together as one Pakistanio.

Thanks for the advice. Personally, I apologize to @RescueRanger for some of my comments. It wasn't even his original opinion that made me mad since what he says is also a legitimate way of looking at things.

The point is that they're cooperating & promoting a news channel that openly support terrorists & traitors.

Let's not forget that we were fed that this particular news channel was a hub for the anti-pakistan crowd. The very ppl they were using us to brand as traitors (even though it was correct) they are now doing collabs with. Doesn't that bother you?
There are many channels that do what you are talking about.. .. what do u think geo journos are banned in ispr press conferences?
It's just geo promoting they have become pro establishment now with some random collab that ispr does with the best bidder. It means nothing more.. dont fall for this geo propaganda.. next thing Zardari will send people to pti jalsa shouting "baigharat army" and all the brain dead cursing bajwa will accept their role as anti army/anti establishments and take the slogan elsewhere. These people want people and army face to face on roads..dont help this happen and use the strategy of wait and watch.

Last edited:
I don't know what business ISPR has making dramas anyway, used to say the same when they were making them with channels like ARY. I don't buy the conspiracy being peddled here though.

There are many channels that do what you are talking about.. .. what do u think geo journos are banned in ispr meeting?
It's just geo promoting they have become pro establishment now with some random collab that ispr does with the best bidder. It means nothing more.. dont fall for this geo propaganda.. next thing Zardari will send people to pti jalsa shouting "baigharat army" and all the brain dead cursing bajwa will accept their role as anti army/anti establishment.

That's the point though. How do you expect to fight an info war by promoting & cozying up to media houses that are literally waging it against the state? Instead of cleaning them out, establishment rewards them. That's why people are mad about this

I don't know what business ISPR has making dramas anyway, used to say the same when they were making them with channels like ARY. I don't buy the conspiracy being peddled here though.

No conspiracy, sir. Just saying that all these claims of fighting an info war mean nothing if you reward the ones you've been fighting against. Or at least the ones you've led us to believe you were supposedly fighting.

maybe they hired desi Michael bay for some action pack with our protagonist a champ of village tent pegging and later on joins pak army.

ARY was never anti-state to begin with.

The documentaries of Arshad Sharif in conjunction with ISPR were fine pieces of work, in fact worth watching.

But collaboration with Geo despite knowing its previous anti-state reporting does not bode well.

ARY was never anti-state to begin with.

The documentaries of Arshad Sharif in conjunction with ISPR were fine pieces of work, in fact worth watching.

But collaboration with Geo despite knowing its previous anti-state reporting does not bode well.
Who's to say what's anti-state and what isn't? I disagree with your view here. And I think that soon you'll find ARY being the recipient of the old anti-state tag, given the current political dynamic. I personally don't call either of them anti-state though.

Unless we're talking about TPP/BLA types or separatists, being called "anti-state" in Pakistan might be a badge of honour. Even as far back as the 50s, people who spoke against the system that was being imposed were called traitors, names including political giants like GM Syed, AK Fazlul Haq, Suhrawardy, etc. These were actual poltiicans for the most part, not the spawn of dictators and generals' nurseries.

On topic - IMO, we're enough indoctrinated as a nation and could possibly do without yet another ISPR drama. Hell, I don't even know why ISPR is what it is. Only in Pakistan does everyone know who the COAS is, who the intel chief is and who the chief spokesman of the armed forces is.... all without ever knowing who the poor sod ("Minister") in charge of the MoD is.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom