What's new

ISPR & GEO cooperation in entertainment media

So after all that abuse & drama, it's back to doing collabs just like with pmln/ppp/ptm. Then they & their poodles have the audacity to question why the awaam is furious at them & is supporting IK.

5th gEneRAtiOn wARfaRe
1652555799380.png

ISPR collaborating with GEO, a channel involved in 5th generation warfare against the state.

My God, the Americans really have something on the establishment here.

Well these are two separate issues. I’m not for jumping on the anti army bandwagon - my grievances are with a few specific people.
We have all seen how military establishment changes colors. How Hamid Mir and talat Hussain forced to leave country and both came back at THE RIGHT TIME.
Even Sethi praised Estaishment recently. He can be hired as special consultant for ISPR.
We the unpaid volunteer shall sleep as they now have services of Professional highly PAID experts.

...and dawar, wazir, and pishteen can be used as mascots...
Icing on cake.

Just one question, what is the purpose of army Is it protection of Pakistan and its interests or making movies because in their primary job they are clearly failed

I don’t see any problem in this. What exactly is your point here OP?
Being this ignorant to blunders by establishment is baffling. I am honestly curious as to how a person can be so blind.
1) You want some of the few examples of what wrong with this :How about Hamid Mir accusing ISI of all the sh*t over the years and inticing people against institutions, with full backing of GEO
2) Saleem Safi having soft spot for PTM and anti-Pakistan Afghans.
3) Geo is a known mouth piece of PMLN the same PMLN whose leader is in UK giving commands to Pakistani Govt and was not too long ago abusing your sacred Bajwa anf co.
HONESTLY, BAJWA HAS RUINED PA AND IS DRAGGING OTHER ARMED FORCES NAME THROUGH MUD. EVEN THO AIR FORCE AND NAVY ARE FAR MORE COMPETENT AND IMPORTANT IF ONE LOOKS AT PAST RECORDS.
But Bajwa and co. is busy sending vigos to pakistanis who speak for themselves meanwhile BLA, TTP are blowing Pak Soldiers and civillians.

How the mighty have fallen...

American coup is complete and so comprehensive that open traitors of not so distant yore have been given immunity of their past crimes and given a new lease on life to continue to screw the country over and do so with the blessings of the masters of this country...

Read today's jang newspaper, they have literally shown some pakistani "delegation" meeting with israel

It looks OK to me, if they want to share their production on a collaborative basis, it will be good for Pakistan's image. Dont see any issue on this.

Back
Top Bottom