What's new

ISPR & GEO cooperation in entertainment media

So after all that abuse & drama, it's back to doing collabs just like with pmln/ppp/ptm. Then they & their poodles have the audacity to question why the awaam is furious at them & is supporting IK.

5th gEneRAtiOn wARfaRe
1652555799380.png

Bahi jan read my last post - please don’t argue and let others comment now. I’m not going to be part of any anti army campaign on PDF. My grevience is with a select few - bashing ISPR constantly is not okay in my book.

Let’s agree to disagree and move on.

Again, no one is forcing you to do anything. If you don't like it, then move on. Also, this post wasn't bashing ISPR itself. Just as you said, it's targeted towards a select few.

Others are welcome to comment or stay silent. I don't control their keyboards.

I don’t see any problem in this. What exactly is your point here OP?

Geo is anti-state media, received funding from CIA/RAW

During Mumbai attacks (which was an inside job of RAW), Geo ran a fake report telling its prime suspect Ajmal Kasab is from a village in Pakistan,

Its just one of many anti state reports by this Jang group

--

ISPR + Geo working together raises very serious questions

Geo is anti-state media, received funding from CIA/RAW

During Mumbai attacks (which was an inside job of RAW), Geo ran a fake report telling its prime suspect Ajmal Kasab is from a village in Pakistan,

Its just one of many anti state reports by this Jang group

--

ISPR + Geo working together raises very serious questions
Yes it does and it doesn’t. Point still stands - let’s tone down the rhetoric a couple of notches.

Yeah that’s not how forums work fella!

You're not making any sense whatsoever. You say that you don't want to "bash" ISPR. Then you can just ignore this thread. It's that easy. Or is your goal to convince others not to as well, which is why you continue to stick around? Like I said, no one is forcing you to comment.

You're not making any sense whatsoever. You say that you don't want to bash ISPR. Then you can just ignore this thread. It's that easy. Or is your goal to convince others not to as well, which is why you continue to stick around? Like I said, no one is forcing you to comment.
Why should I ignore this thread when you are targeting a respected institution with a screenshot of a tweet?

This is a forum and on forum- people are expected to rebuke and debate. Or perhaps that point is not so clear to you?

Get out of your filter bubble for one minute.

Geo, Jang, Dawn, Express Tribune were all part of the 5th gen warfare against Pakistan. Najam sethi who said Pak lost all wars to India on TV is now advisor of some people. All the traitors have been brought into power.

Why should I ignore this thread when you are targeting a respected institution with a screenshot of a tweet?

This is a forum and on forum- people are expected to rebuke and debate. Or perhaps that point is not so clear to you?

Get out of your filter bubble for one minute.

Then say it from the start that it's not just you voicing your opinion but also you trying to convince others as well. You're the one who shut down debate by crying about "muh opinion". Don't try this bs with me.

You're the one who shut down debate by crying about "muh opinion".
Please quote me where I said this 🤣. What are you 12? 😂

Can I just add that the quality of members on PDF has recently seriously degraded! Above post proves my point eloquently.

Please quote me where I said this 🤣. What are you 12? 😂

Can I just add that the quality of members on PDF has recently seriously degraded! Above post proves my point eloquently.

"You are entitled to YOUR opinion as I am entitled to MINE!"

Remind me who said this. Such a high quality statement designed to promote further debate no doubt.

Btw that was said in response to this comment

"These are NOT separate issues. I edited my comment but I'll repeat it here:

Let's not forget that we were fed that this particular news channel was a hub for the anti-pakistan crowd. The very ppl they were using us to brand as traitors (even though it was correct) they are now doing collabs with. Doesn't that bother you?"

Hmmm, I wonder who was shutting down debate by crying that it's only their opinion?

"You are entitled to YOUR opinion as I am entitled to MINE!"

Remind me who said this. Such a high quality statement designed to promote further debate no doubt.

Btw that was said in response to this comment

"These are NOT separate issues. I edited my comment but I'll repeat it here:

Let's not forget that we were fed that this particular news channel was a hub for the anti-pakistan crowd. The very ppl they were using us to brand as traitors (even though it was correct) they are now doing collabs with. Doesn't that bother you?"

Hmmm, I wonder who was shutting down debate by crying that it's only their opinion?
Shutting down debate? Man you are clueless- 😂.

So after all that abuse & drama, it's back to doing collabs just like with pmln/ppp/ptm. Then they & their poodles have the audacity to question why the awaam is furious at them & is supporting IK.

5th gEneRAtiOn wARfaRe
View attachment 844004
GEO group was fully aligned with RAW and Indian interests and were actively planning against the security establishment of Pakistan. I remember a GEO top notch #2 or 3 in that org, at one dinner party saying under "liquid courage", "we'll sort them out", while speak of the Army. Now these are the people ISPR wants to lie with.

This is rich beyond belief. I am so done with businessman like thinking of men who have the sacred duty of national security.

5th gEneRAtiOn wARfaRe
View attachment 844004
Time for aman ki aasha in new cover.
Feeling that real problem is in uniform not in civil dress.. Ghq walas dnt hav clear policy towards political governments. They are just passing time gaining fruits setting in west after retirements. Country is going to b f*****d sooner or later.

Back
Top Bottom