What's new

ISPR & GEO cooperation in entertainment media

So after all that abuse & drama, it's back to doing collabs just like with pmln/ppp/ptm. Then they & their poodles have the audacity to question why the awaam is furious at them & is supporting IK.

5th gEneRAtiOn wARfaRe
1652555799380.png

I didn’t piss you off - you engaged me in needless “quotation”. It’s Tit for tat. Simple’s!

Aren't you forgetting that YOU asked ME what my point was? I gave it. You disagreed. I countered. Then you said it was your opinion. I said no one stopping you from voicing your opinion. Then you started ranting.

@RescueRanger @EternalMortal
Guys you should stop this useless argument. You both are on same side with minor difference of opinion, no two people think same kindly respect and understand eachother.
Respect is mutual - please refer to my post here:
781B32F4-3244-4935-A60C-2528B034A94F.jpeg

- I have now ignored him - I don’t have the time to waste on low iq troglodytes like that.

The dawn even doesn't use martyred with fallen soldiers.. sometimes, even electronic media too.
Editorial privilege - I wouldn’t wipe my dogs backside with the Dawn! After all they had Cyril Al Meida et.al working for their editorial board.

Is our establishment and elites , ill-informed of ground realities , its so simple to defeat 5th gen warfare or psyops from outer enemy ,if people in Pakistan feel that there is a sense of justice, accountability and protection to do that dramas wont work but actions on ground will.

Respect is mutual - please refer to my post here:
View attachment 844015

- I have now ignored him - I don’t have the time to waste on low iq troglodytes like that.

Editorial privilege - I wouldn’t wipe my dogs backside with the Dawn! After all they had Cyril Al Meida et.al working for their editorial board.
People are mentally very upset in the current situation, which can lead to useless quarrel, people on same side should try to tolerate small difference in opinion.

How can they convince young generation and soldiers to fight 5th gen warfare when they partner with anti-state media outlet that doesnt leave a chance to malign Pakistan.

Hamid Mir (works for Geo) wrote entire articles full of venom against Imran Khan in WashingtonPost, proving his loyalty to American Masters, wtf

11th May 2022:

04th April 2022:

Last edited:
Man at this point they should just make Pakistan a US state just like porto Rico is.
at least everyone lives will get better. 😂

Enough of making fools of people. This 5 gen warfare bs, when they are themselves perpetrators of it.

How can they convince young generation and soldiers to fight 5th gen warfare when they partner with anti-state media outlet that doesnt leave a chance to malign Pakistan.

Hamid Mir wrote an entire article full of venom against Imran Khan in WashingtonPost, proving his loyalty to American Masters, wtf

Thats the whole issue, i think someone is blackmailing and compromising our establishment.

Back
Top Bottom