What's new

Islam's image: reformation and makeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes the lame argument of conversion by the sword. Well do your self a favor try reading on the spread of Christianity.

Does that justify something?

And oh remember him,

wp71cc77c5.jpg

Bose was not representing Hindusim. But Mufti was a muslim cleric.

You are arguing with a RSS guy in Khaki shorts, need I say more !

No ! Nothing except that the other is a topi-wallah with a mush-less beard. :tdown:

Everyone knows to take cheap shots dude.

Beware the thread is going offtopic !

I am not going to comment on the wiki article.
Netji Bose was trying to get the Brit out with help from Japan/Germany, so was mufti in Palestine. Bose is declared a hero, Mufti a Nazi cohort.

Bose is not a Hindu cleric and he did not collaborate in Holocaust. But the Grand Mufti was a muslim cleric and he supported Holocaust. He is known anti Semite.

The 'followers' of Islam in most countries (even European & Western countries) today need to undergo a reformation so that they don't propagate a false violent image of Islam, which they are currently doing.

Yea what is up with those shorts? They look boy scouts.

lol

I am not sure. I know a cousin of mine in Dhaka was in boy scout years ago, he wore the same Khaki shorts.

Islam does not need at make over or a PA.

If you think Islam is evil or whatever judge Islam after youhave read the Quran, if you ain't then you have no rights to judge the religion.
I personally treat all religions with respect because i believe we should treat others the way you would like them to treat you.

Islam's name is being tranished by medias who make money of the subject. But there is thing thing for sure Islam won't die and Islam will continue on rising.

Accept Facts!!! not fiction.

The point is if Hindus were not tolerated , it would be all muslim nation. When someone says Islam can not stand other religion that means other religions get wiped out, but that is not the case in India or Spain under Muslim rule.

In Spain there was inquisition by Queen Issaabella. Cruelty was redifined. Jews and muslims were all kicked out. When crusaders reached Jerusalem they killed everybody. Three ancient civilizations in Latin America went exticnt besause of the Spanish invaders.

You sir before you feel free to bless the forum with your posts, need to read up more first.

When Delhi Sultanate came into being, India was already broken into various Janpads. The Muslims in India held power, but were in acute minority, so the Hindu kings from smaller states had to answer to the Padshah when it came to finance the army/administration. Hence, Hindus were tolerated, not out of empathy or piety, but because they controlled the finances.

After that, throughout the generations this control had to be transferred to the Sultans/Padshahs and newer tax systems were invented. By the time the Slave Dynasty, which always felt obligated and answerable to the Shah, ended, Islamic Mughal era came into being to consolidate India for the first time after the demise of Pushyamitra Shunga. However, since Babur and his descendants considered themselves more from Hindustan than from anywhere else, they refused to consider any Muslim ruler anywhere in the world an authority above them. The main reason for this change was high productivity of the land and smooth flow of finances through taxation. Money was the main reason for the Badshahs to remain liberal and tolerant.

In fact the most successful of all the Mughals, Jalaluddin Akbar, went so far as to renounce Islam and found his own religion. Mind you, India's net worth was highest in his time. Of all these, Aurangzeb was the one who failed to understand the original cause for tolerance, perhaps because he was always thrown away in the south or elsewhere like a neglected child. And his intolerance was the main reason that in spite of his being an excellent general, administrator, and strategist, he kept facing rebellions after rebellions. There are even worse examples, like that of Sirajuddaula, who slapped Jagat Seth in his court in front of everyone. Jagat Seth held the finances, and we all know what happened after that.

Tolerance and intolerance in this country have nothing to do with their being Muslims or Hindus or Christians. It has been about power, money, and nothing else. The same story goes on even today!

lol

I am not sure. I know a cousin of mine in Dhaka was in boy scout years ago, he wore the same Khaki shorts.

Are they a paramilitary group? I saw videos of them waving swords around but couldn't understand what was said.

It is supposed to be like boy scouts. Like a moral police.

So basically professional busybodies... busybodies with swords....

Reactions: SQ8
Bose was not representing Hindusim. But Mufti was a muslim cleric.

Either they are both guilty or no one is. So live with it. Boss was as much a hindu as Mufti was a Muslim, and they were both nationalists. Hitler was killing the jews way before the mufti showed up. And are you naive enough to believe that Mufti was in a position to influence hitler. So stop your bs. And stop making a jabroni of your self.

Are they a paramilitary group? I saw videos of them waving swords around but couldn't understand what was said.

No it means you have seen a wrong picture. RSS is a socio-cultural nationalistic organisation.

So basically professional busybodies... busybodies with swords....

Wrong. Explained above.

Boss was as much a hindu as Mufti was a Muslim

A Mufti is a Sunni Islamic scholar who is an interpreter or expounder of Islamic law (Sharia). In religious administrative terms, a mufti is roughly equivalent to a deacon to a Sunni population. A muftiat or diyanet is a council of muftis.

How can you equal him to Bose?

Show me the post where I said Christianity was spread only through Love. Spare me your lecture for I too have heard of Inquisitions. I was replying to that guy who said the "Sword" was never used in the Muslim conquest of India.

And as far as the spread of Islam in the Indian subcontinet was concerned ; well everyone knows the truth as to what is lame and what is not. Rulers like Babr,Aurangazeb, Buttshikan, Tughlaq,Ghori, Ghazni etc were all peaceful Sufi saints who came on a picnic to India. Just leave it.

And off the people who you have mentioned how many actually did any thing for the spread of Islam in the sultanate. So yes you are right I should leave you alone with your Islam bashing at full swing, well how often do you guys get to show off your typical self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom