What's new

Islamophobia is becoming more acceptable

the attack was due to criticism of islam... not french policy in ME.

You are misunderstanding me. I'm not speaking of attack. I'm responding to the tweet where one claims they are mislabelled as Islamophobaist for criticizing Islam(Which isn't true, there is no limit to criticizing Islam in West). My point was that problem arises when governments/insitutions use it to advance their political interests. And I did not refer to France.

You can criticize Islam all you want. Most Muslims don't care. Issue arises when certain governments around the world try using Islamophobia as tool to advance their political interests. Like Israeli government, they used this tragedy to claim it is reason why we can't have Palestinian state....
Oh for god's sake there is so much to the world than Israel and Palestine. Just take a look at how tiny it is.

map-of-israel.gif

Oh for god's sake there is so much to the world than Israel and Palestine. Just take a look at how tiny it is.

map-of-israel.gif

This has become world-wide phenomena, that has affected not only people of ME but also ordinary Americans who are having their rights violated with NSA, etc....

NSA is used for political blackmail. Whenever a politican gets out of hand with want political establishment prefers NSA will leak scandals to embarrass him/her and ruin their career. Basically Americans are being held hostage by NSA. There is little political freedom in the US.

This has become world-wide phenomena, that has affected not only people of ME but also ordinary Americans who are having their rights violated with NSA, etc....

NSA is used for political blackmail. Whenever a politican gets out of hand with want political establishment prefers NSA will leak scandals to embarrass him/her and ruin their career. Basically Americans are being held hostage by NSA. There is little political freedom in the US.
What does NSA have to do with Israel?

What does NSA have to do with Israel?

It's not about relation of NSA to Israel. It's about so called 'counter-terrorism' measures which are being exploited worldwide to in some cases advance political interests and in other cases violate rights of their own people....

It's not about relation of NSA to Israel. It's about so called 'counter-terrorism' measures which are being exploited worldwide to in some cases advance political interests and in other cases violate rights of their own people....
Yeah true. Personal liberties are violated in exchange for better security but that doesn't mean USA is a hard place to live.

Yeah true. Personal liberties are violated in exchange for better security but that doesn't mean USA is a hard place to live.

It doesn't make it hard place to live but it corrupts our political system....

So what? Why are you so afraid? I hope they deport all Muslims. It is what we need. And after that they can't blame you for any problems.

We have a saying in Arabic:

خليها تخرب شو علينا

Let it screw itself even more. We have nothing to lose. There is a revolution on the horizon overseas and we should support it. Good tidings are ahead of us. In past when a denomination was demonized in this(rightfully or wrongfully) it was beginning of their golden age.

And the stage that is coming up is military stage. No civilzation has gotten to where they are now before using their military resources to exercise control over airspace, borders, canals, ports, waters etc... Of the region. Following that they enabled themselves to excel. We have to do same thing in the ME. We have to exercise control over all of Levant.

Brother, before that rise, there lies the darkest hour.

Yes, this is the dangerous scenario which is unfolding right in front of our eyes.
What can we do to stop this cycle?

We have faced such scenario two times in history. We will get out of it InshALLAH if we do the same thing that we did when we were facing the same problem in past.

From China to Russia and the EU, the governments are fed up of people who wont adapt, adapt to the culture that you are in, assimilate. If I walk around my city a good % are muslim, many of them speak little to no English and alot of them dont even work.

The Russians and Chinese have proved to the world that they are cowards who fear confronting the West. They also share similiar views against us.

Russia took Crimea in 2014, and China took Scarborough islands from the Philippines in 2012.

And despite America having a "mutual defense treaty" with the Philippines, America never showed up to help them. They preferred to abandon their mutual defense treaty, rather than to fight against us.

The benefits of not having one's foreign policy dictated from Washington DC. It's also nice to not have American bombs falling on our heads.

They need to know that they are pushing the buttons of the most dangerous people in the world. Every adult Muslim male needs to tonight begin spiritually preparing themselves for war. The new generation is here and we will force them into a ground invasion in the middle east and crush these vermin.

Are you preparing for your war while living in America?

When are you going to the Middle East to fight?

You've been saying this stuff for years now, more than enough time to prepare oneself for war. What's the delay?

From China to Russia and the EU, the governments are fed up of people who wont adapt, adapt to the culture that you are in, assimilate. If I walk around my city a good % are muslim, many of them speak little to no English and alot of them dont even work.
Europe needs a harder immigration policy instead of letting everyone in for the sake of workforce.
One of the attackers was a ex rapper who said he isnt religious, drinking alcohol, smoking weed back in 2005, these people are the product of unemployment combined with connection to radical groups roaming free in some mosques.
Europe shouldnt accept Imams without propper liscense, thats how its done in Turkey and there is no problem with radicalisation in mosques, Germany is importing Imams from Turkey who got schooled by state, France and the rest of Europe should make a agreement with North African countrys to import propperly schooled Imams or open a schooling center lead by the ministry, thats the only way to stop radicalism, every uncontrolled enviroment is open to foul ideologys.

Russia took Crimea in 2014, and China took Scarborough islands from the Philippines in 2012.

And despite America having a "mutual defense treaty" with the Philippines, America never showed up to help them. They preferred to abandon their mutual defense treaty, rather than to fight against us.

The benefits of not having one's foreign policy dictated from Washington DC. It's also nice to not have American bombs falling on our heads.

Big deal, they wanted Russia to take Crimea and never cared for Ukraine....

Big deal, they wanted Russia to take Crimea and never cared for Ukraine....

Every adult Muslim male needs to tonight begin spiritually preparing themselves for war. The new generation is here and we will force them into a ground invasion in the middle east and crush these vermin.

You say that every Muslim male must prepare for war, does that not include yourself?

You say America has been bombing your people for decades, but you are still sitting in America paying taxes to the US government, money which is used to buy more of those bombs?

The war you are talking about, it's already here, and has been for many years. But you're still sitting in America and paying taxes so they can keep bombing your people?

I don't think you actually mean any of the things you say, otherwise you would be fighting already.

You say that every Muslim male must prepare for war, does that not include yourself?

You say America has been bombing your people for decades, but you are still sitting in America paying taxes to the US government, money which is used to buy more of those bombs?

The war you are talking about, it's already here, and has been for many years. But you're still sitting in America and paying taxes so they can keep bombing your people?

I don't think you actually mean any of the things you say, otherwise you would be fighting already.

No it isn't here, it's politics. Everyone should spiritually prepare for war as world is entering new are which will be chaotic within 20 years. Why would I fight as one person who will make no contribution? You have a brain so use it. Arab world is in midst of power struggle. It is far from over. There will be no war until this power struggle reaches its peak and one side has clear advantage. And war will be initiated by West, not the Arab peoples. Whether I will be there at that time in action of self defense is non of your business.

Back to point, I see you didn't respond regarding Crimea. And you have also ignored NATO steps in Europe and Asia done to isolate Russia/China. You fail to realize area of confrontation is in the ME. If Russia and China wanted to confront the West it would do so by supporting people who will elimnate Western military assets in ME but it doesn't.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom