What's new

Islamophobia is becoming more acceptable

NewYorkerCartoon_07_01_15.jpg

premium_landscape.jpg

How about the situation of Christians in the Middle East? Almost completely driven out of Iraq, rapidly leaving Egypt and Palestine, massively reduced in Lebanon, could soon be forced out of Syria as well. Has any prominent Muslim, apart from secularist leaders like Assad and Saddam, ever spoken up for their rights? In fact Gulf states and Turkey are making things worse for them, aided and abetted by so called "Christian" leaders like Obama, Cameron and Hollande.
Muslim Leaders Speak for the Christians of the Middle East

Selective deportations starting with mullahs and radical imams should begin now.This will help eliminate radical extremist sympathizers who are dragging along the whole western muslim community towards disaster.Unfortunately the muslim community itself atm seems unable to clean house from within.Also wahabi and salafi sects need to be banned.Gulf funding in foreign countries 'peacefully promoting religion' needs to stop.These steps while seemingly harsh will be beneficial in the long term.Or keep parroting empty condemnations.End result will be far right in power in every european country...and then it will be hell for not just for extremists but the entire community.Their rise will alos erode personal freedom of european citizens which will be another sideeffect.

The only person who sucks is you. Your way of thinking is one of a coward and a self hating Arab/Muslim who gives your enemies incentives to keep dominating you. Only in your mind does your way of thinking make any sense. You are something of yesterday. You are a traitor. You will not be influencing future events. What I envision is what will happen. All you can do is demean your brothers and bend over for your enemies

What do you envision?What is the future that u believe will come to pass?Just curious on the thought process.

People need to understand that it is Islamophobia not muslim-phobia. People are scared of the religion of Islam and not muslims, so it does not matter if the huge majority of muslims are law abiding citizens.
The image being created is that Islam cannot be criticized or even discussed and the more Islamic a person is the more scary/dangerous he is. If a muslim keeps his religion to himself he is hardly seen as a threat.
Lolz these outrageously exotic views...welcome to the internet :lol:

Also wahabi and salafi sects need to be banned

To be honest then I don't care as I trust sanity to prevail. As a person with feet in both camps ("Muslim" and "Christian" world) I am a bit divided on all of this.

There are almost 2 billion Muslims in the world. 4-5 million Muslims in France alone. A few lunatics that do not represent anything but themselves and their criminal behavior is not my problem or responsibility. If people are not able to make that distinction then they are the ones that have a problem. Not me. Just like Catholics doing crimes is not my problem just because I have Catholic family members.

On the other hand people of any religion, ethnicity, ideology etc. who are against the state that they reside in and are actively trying to cause harm to that state and society should be deported or find a country/society that fits into their ideology.
Then the majority, like in the case of France, have every right to combat those people with legal means to defend the values of their country, society and people. I support this 100%.

Globalization is going to triumph at the end of the road no matter what. If it has not already. In the case of France we are talking about one of the most mixed societies in Europe. With millions of Frenchmen of Italian, Spanish, German, Arab, Berber, Polish, African etc. origin. There is no escaping from that today. It's similar to the UK. If neither France or UK were colonial powers, had not actively encouraged immigration from all over the world (especially the former colonies) then they might have been more homogenous like Poland or Romania for instance.

My French family members ("native" Frenchmen) are able to make the distinction above and so do most native Frenchmen. As long as this is going to be the case France will succeed and be the great society and country that it is. Reprisal attacks are going to happen and already have been reported since the attack but those are people of the same join. Just the other side of it. Both parties should always remember that. It only takes a few idiots from both sides to create hostility. We cannot allow them to succeed with that.

I write "native" because native Frenchmen are a mixture of Celts, Germanic peoples, Romans, Greeks etc. themselves.

On the other hand tougher anti-terror laws need to be made (which undoubtedly will be at the expense of personal freedom but that's the price nowadays almost everywhere) and the suspects (the two brothers - Franco-Algerians) are a perfect example of why the current policies have largely failed. Those two brothers were well-known radicals and were apparently monitored by various French intelligence services. It baffles me that they were not locked behind bars.

The social problems found in the various banlieues are another discussion altogether and have very little to do with religion itself. Both those people and certain French policies are to blame but that problem cannot be solved without cooperation and trust from both sides. There is no other option. In any case the French people have showed tremendous solidarity which is the most important thing here. No sane person will bow down to criminals anywhere in the world.

I refer to the excellent post @TankMan wrote in the other topic. I just read his post. Did not bother taking a look at the entire thread as the opening post told the whole story.

May the extremists on both sides be defeated!

Liberté, égalité, fraternité, ou la mort! Vive la France!

Last edited:
I wonder why Western ignoring their God Father "Hitler" killed millions of innocent people! He was not belong to Islam.

Being Islamophobic?

Islam, like Christianity, is not a homogenous religion. It is divided into many traditions, the main ones being Sunni, Shi'ite, and Sufi.

A very small, radical, hate-filled, extremist, fundamentalist, terrorist wing does exist. Many of its followers follow a fundamentalist version of Islam called Wahhabi. However, Islam also has a much larger peaceful, moderate wing. Unfortunately, the former seem to capture all the media's attention, while the latter is rarely heard from or discussed by non-Muslims.

It obvious that no one individual speaks for all Muslims. Islam has no single central human authority, comparable to the pope and Vatican for the Roman Catholic Church, or to various General Assemblies and the Lambeth Conferences for the Anglican Communion. Rather, it is divided into many traditions and schools.

When you follow only one book then all these schools interpret the book differently. Islam is know for very conservative t
religious teachers. they all teach that questioning book is not acceptable and person should be killed.

Bill Maher, who is known for his attacks on all forms of religion, said:

"What it comes down to is that there is one religion in the world that kills you when you disagree with them. They say, ‘Look, we’re a religion of peace and if you disagree we’ll cut your f---ing head off."
I think the simple answer would have "YES" rather than big lecture.

Every religion have problem or in past it had problems but rationality to see and rectifying it takes guts and time. I don't agree with the version of Quran from neither hardliners who read it with worst possible way of interpretation or softliners who sugercoat everything even though it is specifically mentioned. The only way you can argue and pinpoint the version issue. Being Islamophobic means hating 1.5 Billion people in the world and seeing them through one lense. Sorry, I don't agree with that.

PS: I am not Muslim.

Well then great. We are ready for clash of civilizations. And they know themselves who will come out on top. Their policies towards our regions in past century has brewed a new generation which fears nothing and has nothing to lose. They have brought world back to stone age because their complete disregard towards non western peoples. Tens years ago our people were full of cowards. Today thanks to West they have formed most courageous people. It's time for West to fall. Don't be afraid of stating that, it's natural cycle in world and the turn is on the West this time.

In a real clash you would be quicly wiped out.You have 0 chances in a 1 vs 1 with the West.

West doesnt have enough men, thats why they keep importing Muslim men.

LOL.Nice strategy there Patton.No.the West can crush the muslim world in a heartbeat if the gloves come off as per the wishes of Hazzy.But,keep in mind,Hazzy's insane.

LOL.Nice strategy there Patton.No.the West can crush the muslim world in a heartbeat if the gloves come off as per the wishes of Hazzy.But,keep in mind,Hazzy's insane.

What is west? You think west is able to protect Romania if Russian bear put its pawns on your neck?

The "West" is corporate elite which profit from death and destruction. They wont spend two cents for your Romanian @ss.

What is west? You think west is able to protect Romania if Russian bear put its pawns on your neck?

The "West" is corporate elite which profit from death and destruction. They wont spend two cents for your Romanian @ss.

Russia, having suffered its share of terrorism, probably hates islamic extremists more than any Western country. You seriously think they'd attack Romania on behalf of the Muslim world if the "West" actually united and decided to engage in total war against Muslims?

Now you're just being butthurt.Yes,the Ummah Army would be crushed without blinking,even if ith had 500 million men---500 million easy targets.Sry,deal with it.

Now you're just being butthurt.Yes,the Ummah Army would be crushed without blinking,even if ith had 500 million men---500 million easy targets.Sry,deal with it.

Even French army has Muslims, French police has Muslims among ranks. Thats the future. Europe will learn to live with Muslim. All will be fine when Europeans embrace their Muslim neighbours. It is all about European arrogance, and they will learn to respect humanity.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom