What's new

Islamophobia is becoming more acceptable

You are insane man. Clinically insane. Yet what is even more frightening is that there are people, quite a few actually who share your views. You guys will get innocent people killed all for your stupid bloodlust.
If someone needs a textbook demonstration about why Islam has a problem, they should read your post.

I don't believe in any unjust killing. And no I won't get people killed. But I will point out obvious double standards. Maybe we are all making this bigger than it really is. But that is part of confusion.

I found an interesting cartoon on moderate muslims. even after reading posts on this very forum, you are forced to rethink.
original.jpg

Sadly whenever there is Islamophobia occurring in the west, Sikhs also become victims of racism and discrimination

Not only are we ready for clash of civilization, we are actively working to make it happen. The Russians and Chinese have proved to the world that they are cowards who fear confronting the West. They also share similiar views against us.

They need to know that they are pushing the buttons of the most dangerous people in the world. Every adult Muslim male needs to tonight begin spiritually preparing themselves for war. The new generation is here and we will force them into a ground invasion in the middle east and crush these vermin.

and which vermin are those the ones that ship billions of dollars in aid every year to palestine or the ones that welcomed you into their country and let you live as you choose even as you advocate their murder?

Isn't that what the extremists want?

They want the world to hate Muslims, so that normal Muslims will be more likely to fall to extremism, and to prove that they were right after all. That's their entire mission.

If the world falls for it... then the extremists have won.

You hit it dead on, bro.

Not only are we ready for clash of civilization, we are actively working to make it happen. The Russians and Chinese have proved to the world that they are cowards who fear confronting the West. They also share similiar views against us.

We will never forget the mass beheadings of Algerians by the colonalists. They need to know that their support of a 50 year occupation. They allowed the Jews to use their nations as bases to unleash their venom towards every Arab nation. They hate us and want war with us.

They need to know that they are pushing the buttons of the most dangerous people in the world. Every adult Muslim male needs to tonight begin spiritually preparing themselves for war. The new generation is here and we will force them into a ground invasion in the middle east and crush these vermin.

Muslims need to avoid their secular urges. Soon the struggle will become obligatory for every adult Muslim male. God promised us this victory and we know how it will play out.

Well, for the rest of you Muslims here, I read this. I have to wonder what percentage of the Muslim world Falcon represents. You assure me it is a tiny percentage, yet people keep getting killed, and people like him keep saying its a good thing, and the Muslim community worries more about backlash than what their own people are doing and saying.

Well, for the rest of you Muslims here, I read this. I have to wonder what percentage of the Muslim world Falcon represents. You assure me it is a tiny percentage, yet people keep getting killed, and people like him keep saying its a good thing, and the Muslim community worries more about backlash than what their own people are doing and saying.

He does not represent Muslims. He represents himself. Do not let the subjective view of one person -- be used to generalize over 1.2 billion Muslims in the world. Otherwise, in quantitative statistics, that's an example of a gargantuan sampling error.

CIA RAW MI16 MOSAD and all anti muslim intelligence agencies are bit successful in creating hype aginst muslims by disguised their traind terrorists as muslims. They dub them to be muslims but are without circumscions and with tattoos doing jobs aginst islam like TTP ISIS.

But islamphobia is very correct as islam and muslims are on rise day by day every where more and more conversions to Great Islam The ALLAH's own true religion.
And soon islam would rule the world. Agencies and their heads knows this future is only for Islam that's why they are so desperately workig aginst Islam as hever been in history. DO WHAT EVER YOU CAN ISLAM IS TO DOMINANT AGAIN COMPLETE.

Because that worked for Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussien. The US/Coalition/ISAF were all destroyed in Iraqi cities and deserts and in the mountains of Afghan, oooh wait damn! that didn't happen.

Terrorists are not the root of the problems.In some way,they are victims too.they are the victims of the illed muslim societies.There are always highly religious muslim mullahs and other people keep brainwashing them to kill the unbelievers.And it seems that brainwashing people to kill innocent unbelievers is not illegel in most of muslim societies. a lot of potential terrorists are making out everyday by their brainwashing.And normal muslim people don't seem to really care about how many Chinese,Americans and Europeans have been killed.It's the sickness of the whole society.Killing some terrorists won't help much.

Isn't that what the extremists want?

They want the world to hate Muslims, so that normal Muslims will be more likely to fall to extremism, and to prove that they were right after all. That's their entire mission.

If the world falls for it... then the extremists have won.

While what you write is apt, what is worsening it the reluctance of Muslim nation to apply the brakes within themselves.

Venom spouting Mullahs have a free run.

This validates a non Muslims worst fears.

You have noticed this? This is especially the case in US, but now it is beginning to show in Europe as well.
Right wing parties are on a significant rise. A lot of tabus have been broken. Hatred against Muslims is becoming not just more normal, but even more acceptable.

I fear that Muslims residing in the West will find it harder to just go on about their lives normally.

@Falcon29 @al-Hasani

What are your thoughts.

I commit to peacefully fighting this response to muslim fobias of / hatred for the west.

While what you write is apt, what is worsening it the reluctance of Muslim nation to apply the brakes within themselves.

Venom spouting Mullahs have a free run.

This validates a non Muslims worst fears.

Any muslim that goes against the extremists, risks their own life, not something that's easy to do.

Terrorists are not the root of the problems.In some way,they are victims too.they are the victims of the illed muslim societies.There are always highly religious muslim mullahs and other people keep brainwashing them to kill the unbelievers.And it seems that brainwashing people to kill innocent unbelievers is not illegel in most of muslim societies. a lot of potential terrorists are making out everyday by their brainwashing.And normal muslim people don't seem to really care about how many Chinese,Americans and Europeans have been killed.It's the sickness of the whole society.Killing some terrorists won't help much.

Indeed, the problem starts at the (international funding of) religious schools and that freedom of press that still includes the freedom to call for violence..

Any muslim that goes against the extremists, risks their own life, not something that's easy to do.

This is exactly the abdication of responsibility of the Govet I was talking of.

So , what should the world do if Muslims cannot contain their brethren ?

People need to understand that it is Islamophobia not muslim-phobia. People are scared of the religion of Islam and not muslims, so it does not matter if the huge majority of muslims are law abiding citizens.
The image being created is that Islam cannot be criticized or even discussed and the more Islamic a person is the more scary/dangerous he is. If a muslim keeps his religion to himself he is hardly seen as a threat.

Way to twist my statement. And killing people is something Americans excel in. Your country holds world record in mass murder/wrecking havoc and conservatives openly encourage it with pride. That's very worrying to non American peoples of world.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom