What's new

Islamophobia is becoming more acceptable

its quite upsetting.... I wish to believe you are wrong ... but I cant because I have similar observation. BTW, make no mistake.. I say this to stupid hindu/sikhs who think they are going to be treated better... we will will be in same boat... right wing racist people just find it easier to blame muslims.. they hate all immigrants..
lets hope it does not get that bad....

Aye, I've seen some sort of support from Sikhs in particular for right wing organizations that target Islam in the UK.

And it's very daft. Those people should know for their own good that the rise of such people in Europe is not good for anyone who's different, including themselves.

Yes, this is the dangerous scenario which is unfolding right in front of our eyes.
What can we do to stop this cycle?
You can address that by giving a platform to the moderates in Islam.The only way to counter exremists is to prop up the moderates to the top.No other way, the reform has to come from within your ranks.

Don't quote you self hating Arab. And you're an atheist. No wonder your views are this way. You are minority amongst us. Your loud mouth won't change that.
Why would I hate myself? And amongst whom? I'm not interested in fitting in with the rest of the Arab world, I'm just interested in advancing my own country. Anyways, you haven't answered why you aren't fulfilling god's command to fight with the Muslims in Iraq and sham? You're still hiding in the kafir state of America. Or maybe your one of those terrorist cells that wait just for the right moment to kill innocents. In which case, I sure hope the NSA is monitoring you.

Why would I hate myself? And amongst whom? I'm not interested in fitting in with the rest of the Arab world, I'm just interested in advancing my own country. Anyways, you haven't answered why you aren't fulfilling god's command to fight with the Muslims in Iraq and sham? You're still hiding in the kafir state of America. Or maybe your one of those terrorist cells that wait just for the right moment to kill innocents. In which case, I sure hope the NSA is monitoring you.

I said don't quite me if you have nothing relevant to say.

Generalization is a human trait, and the common man is more likely to make sweeping statements.

The issue with Muslims is that our religion is being driven by madmen while we all sit quietly as passengers. Sure we condemn and abuse the driver between ourselves but no-one is going to do the necessary thing. Get up, throw the driver off and drive this religion forward. It won't happen though, there are too many issues with us which stop us from taking the necessary steps.

This clash of civilization is another farce. It's much more complicated than its assumed to be.

Anyway, peace to all and goodnight!

Let us be clear: This is not a "War on Islam". This is a war on extremism and barbarism being practiced by those who wish to impose their intolerant and archaic views on everyone else.

Well then great. We are ready for clash of civilizations. And they know themselves who will come out on top. Their policies towards our regions in past century has brewed a new generation which fears nothing and has nothing to lose. They have brought world back to stone age because their complete disregard towards non western peoples. Tens years ago our people were full of cowards. Today thanks to West they have formed most courageous people. It's time for West to fall. Don't be afraid of stating that, it's natural cycle in world and the turn is on the West this time.

B6xr3hw_Ig_AIO6_FJ.jpg

How about the situation of Christians in the Middle East? Almost completely driven out of Iraq, rapidly leaving Egypt and Palestine, massively reduced in Lebanon, could soon be forced out of Syria as well. Has any prominent Muslim, apart from secularist leaders like Assad and Saddam, ever spoken up for their rights? In fact Gulf states and Turkey are making things worse for them, aided and abetted by so called "Christian" leaders like Obama, Cameron and Hollande.

Being Islamophobic?

Islam, like Christianity, is not a homogenous religion. It is divided into many traditions, the main ones being Sunni, Shi'ite, and Sufi.

A very small, radical, hate-filled, extremist, fundamentalist, terrorist wing does exist. Many of its followers follow a fundamentalist version of Islam called Wahhabi. However, Islam also has a much larger peaceful, moderate wing. Unfortunately, the former seem to capture all the media's attention, while the latter is rarely heard from or discussed by non-Muslims.

It obvious that no one individual speaks for all Muslims. Islam has no single central human authority, comparable to the pope and Vatican for the Roman Catholic Church, or to various General Assemblies and the Lambeth Conferences for the Anglican Communion. Rather, it is divided into many traditions and schools.

When you follow only one book then all these schools interpret the book differently. Islam is know for very conservative t
religious teachers. they all teach that questioning book is not acceptable and person should be killed.

Bill Maher, who is known for his attacks on all forms of religion, said:

"What it comes down to is that there is one religion in the world that kills you when you disagree with them. They say, ‘Look, we’re a religion of peace and if you disagree we’ll cut your f---ing head off."

Wow son, you've been on the internet way too long.

Isn't that what the extremists want?

They want the world to hate Muslims, so that normal Muslims will be more likely to fall to extremism, and to prove that they were right after all. That's their entire mission.

If the world falls for it... then the extremists have won.

Leave it for the Chinese wisdom to show some light to otherwise idiotic world.

Posts like these explain the difference between the Chinese and the rest, especially the Indians who swarm the place with Muslim hatred without realizing that this is exactly what extremists want.

Not only are we ready for clash of civilization, we are actively working to make it happen. The Russians and Chinese have proved to the world that they are cowards who fear confronting the West. They also share similiar views against us.

We will never forget the mass beheadings of Algerians by the colonalists. They need to know that their support of a 50 year occupation. They allowed the Jews to use their nations as bases to unleash their venom towards every Arab nation. They hate us and want war with us.

They need to know that they are pushing the buttons of the most dangerous people in the world. Every adult Muslim male needs to tonight begin spiritually preparing themselves for war. The new generation is here and we will force them into a ground invasion in the middle east and crush these vermin.

Muslims need to avoid their secular urges. Soon the struggle will become obligatory for every adult Muslim male. God promised us this victory and we know how it will play out.
You are insane man. Clinically insane. Yet what is even more frightening is that there are people, quite a few actually who share your views. You guys will get innocent people killed all for your stupid bloodlust.
If someone needs a textbook demonstration about why Islam has a problem, they should read your post.

Leave it for the Chinese wisdom to show some light to otherwise idiotic world.

Posts like these explain the difference between the Chinese and the rest, especially the Indians who swarm the place with Muslim hatred without realizing that this is exactly what extremists want.

I agree with you sir. :tup:

The entire goal of the extremists is to make the world hate Muslims, and force normal Muslims to become extremists like themselves.

They don't care about normal Muslim people at all, they are willing to let them die for their own political gains.

The world needs to make the hard (and right) choice. Which is not to fall prey to fear and terror, but to find courage and combat the extremists together. And I believe that most rational people will understand this, on both sides.

That's how we (the good people of the world both non-Muslim and Muslim) will win over the extremists.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom