What's new

Islamophobia is becoming more acceptable

You have noticed this? This is especially the case in US, but now it is beginning to show in Europe as well.
Right wing parties are on a significant rise. A lot of tabus have been broken. Hatred against Muslims is becoming not just more normal, but even more acceptable.

I fear that Muslims residing in the West will find it harder to just go on about their lives normally.

@Falcon29 @al-Hasani

What are your thoughts.

First of all it is not a fobia but a horrible reality whch comes out and display its horrible face evry day.

Isn't that what the extremists want?

They want the world to hate Muslims, so that normal Muslims will be more likely to fall to extremism, and to prove that they were right after all. .

If this is true than it is the greatest weakness of Muslims. They should be very vigilant to not to fall in trap of these terrorist. They should take measure to defeat their design.

Way to twist my statement. And killing people is something Americans excel in. Your country holds world record in mass murder/wrecking havoc and conservatives openly encourage it with pride. That's very worrying to non American peoples of world.

World record?? Lol no, that record is held by religious nutjobs of this world (your kind). Hey if you hate us so much, LEAVE. And don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya :D

How would these countries will identify religious Bigot? If You are pointing for all Muslims then you are being Islamophobic.

People who suffers by these mullah type people become Islamophobic...What is wrong in being Islamophobic...It is the responsibility of the Muslim leaders to create a enviroment where other faith people are not Islamaphobic rather than the Non Muslim people...See in India, we know that our nut cases like Bajrang Dal and other simillar parties are problematic...So Hindu people are coming to the front and protesting against these elements...How many major Muslims nations do you really see stand against Islamic radicalism?....Very few...every one use token words for their own survival among st their public...

World record?? Lol no, that record is held by religious nutjobs of this world (your kind). Hey if you hate us so much, LEAVE. And don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya :D

Yeah sure bud,I'm sure you learned in that in the movies. when you attend university history courses then let us know. :lol:

Don't speak for us Hindi Curry muncher , you're brown and not accepted here. :D

People who suffers by these mullah type people become Islamophobic...What is wrong in being Islamophobic...It is the responsibility of the Muslim leaders to create a enviroment where other faith people are not Islamaphobic rather than the Non Muslim people...See in India, we know that our nut cases like Bajrang Dal and other simillar parties are problematic...So Hindu people are coming to the front and protesting against these elements...How many major Muslims nations do you really see stand against Islamic radicalism?....Very few...every one use token words for their own survival among st their public...
To be true, I argue the same with Muslims here that if they need to eradicate radicalization they have to stand against rather than making a noise that Islam is in Danger when world makes it news but being Islamophobic is wrong.. Totally! It means judging all 1.5 Billions people through one lens which I dont agree. I see Abdul Hamid, APJ Abdul Kalam, Dr Zakir Hussain, Ashfaq Ullah Khaan and thousands of others who denounce these acts and work for the betterment of country. If I will be Islamophobic then I might be scared to meet great people who are Muslims.

To be true, I argue the same with Muslims here that if they need to eradicate radicalization they have to stand against rather than making a noise that Islam is in Danger when world makes it news but being Islamophobic is wrong.. Totally! It means judging all 1.5 Billions people through one lens which I dont agree. I see Abdul Hamid, APJ Abdul Kalam, Dr Zakir Hussain, Ashfaq Ullah Khaan and thousands of others who denounce these acts and work for the betterment of country. If I will be Islamophobic then I might be scared to meet great people who are Muslims.

For a moment, when we are referring about Muslims, keep aside Indian out of it...They are different than other people ...

For a moment, when we are referring about Muslims, keep aside Indian out of it...They are different than other people ...
Well, last I checked they were following Islam so No, you can't be selective. Second, Please check SIMI, IM, Kashmiri Muslims.

I do not pay any taxes. So that's lie number one from you. And I am not a country or entity that can wage war. So you made no sense at all. Where are you trying to get with this?

He got it fine. You suck.

You might have missed that the West fought a war to defeat Hitler.
They may did that!
But Muslim NEVER kills millions of people around the world as well as USA, UK, and EU forces did in Iraq & Afghanistan. After 9/11 there were killed MILLIONS of innocent Muslims in these both countries!

They may did that!
But Muslim NEVER kills millions of people around the world as well as USA, UK, and EU forces did in Iraq & Afghanistan. After 9/11 there were killed MILLIONS of innocent Muslims in these both countries!

And most in Iraq / Afghanistan were killed by other Muslims in the Sunni - Shia conflict.
Initially, the US killed plenty of Iraqi soldiers, but thats is what happens in war.
In Syria hundreds of thousands Muslims have been killed by other Muslims.

The Iraqi Body count estimates that the coalition soldiers have killed 15,000 civilians until 2011.
Civilian deaths from violence in 2003-2011 :: Iraq Body Count

That is from a total of 114,000 so Muslims killed 6x number of Muslims compared to coalition forces.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom