What's new

Islamophobia is becoming more acceptable

Why would I fight as one person who will make no contribution?

:disagree:

America and Israel have been bombing your people for decades now, and you keep talking about war, but never doing it.

Instead you are sitting in America and funding their bombing campaigns every time you pay taxes or buy food. Not just funding for American bombs but Israeli ones too.

I don't think you believe anything that you say on this forum. Your actions speak the opposite.

:disagree:

America and Israel have been bombing your people for decades now, and you keep talking about war, but never doing it.

Instead you are sitting in America and funding their bombing campaigns every time you pay taxes or buy food. Not just funding for American bombs but Israeli ones too.

I don't think you believe anything that you say on this forum. Your actions speak the opposite.

I do not pay any taxes. So that's lie number one from you. And I am not a country or entity that can wage war. So you made no sense at all. Where are you trying to get with this?

I do not pay any taxes. So that's lie number one from you. And I am not a country or entity that can wage war. So you made no sense at all. Where are you trying to get with this?

So you don't buy food? You don't pay rent? :lol:

By living in America and being a consumer in America, you are directly funding both the American and Israeli war machine.

You know that, and that's why you haven't gone to fight.

You are helping your cause, just not the cause you pretend to support on this forum.

So you don't buy food? You don't pay rent? :lol:

By living in America and being a consumer in America, you are directly funding both the American and Israeli war machine.

You know that, and that's why you haven't gone to fight.

You are helping your cause, just not the cause you pretend to support on this forum. In fact the opposite.

Only in a parallel Universe. :lol:

You are whining and not responding to my posts. Just end it here. :)

Only in a parallel Universe. :lol:

You are whining and not responding to my posts. Just end it here. :)

You know America uses the money you give them to buy weapons for Israel worth billions every year right?

Where do you think they get that money from? From Americans like you.

And that's why you stay in America, because that's the cause you actually support. Not the one you claim to support here.

You know America uses the money you give them to buy weapons for Israel worth billions every year right?

Where do you think they get that money from? From Americans like you.

And that's why you stay in America, because that's the cause you actually support. Not the one you claim to support here.

I told you I don't pay taxes. Aid to Israel comes from Pentagon budget. Your whole market is in America. Biggest contributers to US/Israeli overseas adventurism would therefore be China according to your logic. :D

I would support US government if it did the right and moral thing. But Capatilism doesn't make decisions based off morality. And I can never support that. Why is it making peoples heads explode? I don't know....immoral, careless and Godless people get upset when I condemn US government.

I told you I don't pay taxes.

Do you realise that Income tax is not the only tax one pay. it is not even dominant tax.

Every time you pay your rent, buy food, or do anything related to money; a part of your spending goes to Governments (Federal, State, Local). And Funds are allocated to Pentagon from consolidated federal Revenue.You are funding Israeli Bombs by just existing.

Do you realise that Income tax is not the only tax one pay. it is not even dominant tax.

Every time you pay your rent, buy food, or do anything related to money; a part of your spending goes to Governments (Federal, State, Local). And Funds are allocated to Pentagon from consolidated federal Revenue.You are funding Israeli Bombs by just existing.

LOL, another PDF sociopath. :lol:

You are sad. :D

Have a good day. :)

LOL, another PDF sociopath. :lol:

You are sad. :D

Have a good day. :)

Why are you in such a bad mood today, Hazzy errrrrrr @Falcon29 ?

Did your favorite goat kicked your balls when you were sodomizing it?

BTW,

It is your ignorance that you do not know that there are other taxes , some of them so ubiquitous that you cannot dodge them, than income tax.

No it isn't here, it's politics. Everyone should spiritually prepare for war as world is entering new are which will be chaotic within 20 years. Why would I fight as one person who will make no contribution? You have a brain so use it. Arab world is in midst of power struggle. It is far from over. There will be no war until this power struggle reaches its peak and one side has clear advantage. And war will be initiated by West, not the Arab peoples. Whether I will be there at that time in action of self defense is non of your business.

Back to point, I see you didn't respond regarding Crimea. And you have also ignored NATO steps in Europe and Asia done to isolate Russia/China. You fail to realize area of confrontation is in the ME. If Russia and China wanted to confront the West it would do so by supporting people who will elimnate Western military assets in ME but it doesn't.
World is not entering chaos. It's just that because of technological advancements and globalisation we get a better coverage over what's going on in the world.

I have said this before and will say this again, it is up to the moderate, educated Muslims to project the image of Islam they want the world to see. So far all I see and read in the news are defensive objections and condemnation, the time for turning words into action has arrived.

Harken the sound of the trumpet and steady your feet, or be trampled by the oncoming stampede.

From China to Russia and the EU, the governments are fed up of people who wont adapt, adapt to the culture that you are in, assimilate. If I walk around my city a good % are muslim, many of them speak little to no English and alot of them dont even work.

Do you believe that multiculturalism works?

I have said this before and will say this again, it is up to the moderate, educated Muslims to project the image of Islam they want the world to see. So far all I see and read in the news are defensive objections and condemnation, the time for turning words into action has arrived.

Harken the sound of the trumpet and steady your feet, or be trampled by the oncoming stampede.

The worst part is the apologists for the extremists who need to be countered and shown the error of their ways for they are in a majority..

The worst part is the apologists for the extremists who need to be countered and shown the error of their ways for they are in a majority..

Ya, every time we keep hearing about how these "extremists" are a miniscule minority. That may well be true but the apologists for the actions of these "extremists" (they were wrong but.....) are certainly no minority.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom