What's new

Islamization of Jinnah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
548453_742515935775025_611116342_n.jpg

1391619_748217135204905_387603993_n.jpg

1396030_748217178538234_864226988_n.jpg

I am talking about Islam and you are saying something go dumbo know what Islam is and read all the speeches of Jinah after

Mr. Parrot , why are you stuck on a single point ??doing speeech .... speech... speech... speech... like a broken tape , get some life dear . And try to understand what is being said

Oye @Zarvan, guess what! Today, SSG killed someone who looked just like you, in broad day light..... time to shave your beard and immigrate to Saudia! :D

530affd6cd804.jpeg
Beard is order of my RASOOL SAW so I don't need a secular illegitimate bastard ed to tell me what to do with my beard

Mr. Parrot , why are you stuck on a single point ??doing speeech .... speech... speech... speech... like a broken tape , get some life dear
You get a life coward and bring all the speeches of Jinah from 1940 till his death

Other wise please shut your mouth Mr

Calm down... calm down my friend....... there is no use of profanity........ see, how easy it is for people like myself to finger and target khwarji's such as yourself..... easy beee zeeee......... :p:

Beard is order of my RASOOL SAW so I don't need a secular illegitimate bastard ed to tell me what to do with my beard

You get a life coward and bring all the speeches of Jinah from 1940 till his death

Again speech ... speech .....:lol: yara u really are retarded . I feel sorry for brainwashed kids like you . Khair , I am not here to educate the stubborn illiterates who are sworn enemies of knowledge . So you are free to believe in whatever you want

Again speech ... speech .....:lol: yara u really are retarded . I feel sorry for brainwashed kids like you . Khair , I am not here to educate the stubborn illiterates who are sworn enemies of knowledge . So you are free to believe in whatever you want
Mr I will keep repeating things because you coward and liar is running away from truth Mr mr liar please show guts which you will not because you lost your balls long ago and post complete speeches of Jinah from 1940 till his death or other wise shut the hell up Sir

Faggot..... I'm your foretold Imam Mehdi, bow down infidel, and shun your treacherous teachings, before I dismember your ugly head from your body! :butcher:

Pop quiz: Zarvee, did you know that Mehdi will butcher millions upon millions of your kind? :p:

Mr I will keep repeating things because you coward and liar is running away from truth Mr mr liar please show guts which you will not because you lost your balls long ago and post complete speeches of Jinah from 1940 till his death or other wise shut the hell up Sir
Hey calm down. I keep waiting for some meaningful post in the Live section and all I see is "coward" "liar" :hitwall:
You are acting like a bot programmed to repeat the same thing over and over again. Makes no sense! :disagree:
And why would a sensible man show his gut to you? :D You a surgeon? :omghaha:
Ok - sorry for the bad joke :ashamed:

Stop quoting me Kharji bitch .

Oye thanda ho ja. Fukad ka ban hoga.

Both of you shut up.......... I shall kill one fundo online today...... his BP must be through the roof..... imagine if I succeed! o_O

Hey calm down. I keep waiting for some meaningful post in the Live section and all I see is "coward" "liar" :hitwall:
You are acting like a bot programmed to repeat the same thing over and over again. Makes no sense! :disagree:
And why would a sensible man show his gut to you? :D You a surgeon? :omghaha:
Ok - sorry for the bad joke :ashamed:
I can see what you are doing there :P getting him all riled up. Just reported that post.

As for Singhal, he forgot the problem of convincing wives :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom