What's new

Islamization of Jinnah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr I am not talking about Ahrar Guys this fact is told by western historians too that flag hoisting was done by Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani on western Pakistan that is current Pakistan and on eastern Pakistan it was another hardcore Molvi Allama Zafar Ahmed Usmani

Hardcore Molvi.

@Hyperion doesn't this sound like a nick for an adult movie star?:lol:

Stop posting lies whole world knows who were closer to Jinah and who were not and Pervaiz was not Zafarullah Khan was although he was a Qadyani but Pervaiz was never close Mr and also Agha Khan was close and others too but not this Pervaizi cartoon

Shut your trap............
You shut your crap Mr and show gutts and post all the speeches of Jinah after 11th August 1947 till his death in fact start from 23rd March 1940 Mr till his death and also his interviews

In fact he said it himself , and in clear words .

Hector Bolitho writes that the 11th August speech by Jinnah was the greatest speech of his life . According to Bolitho , Quaid said that Hindus and Muslims were to be equal citizens of the state as a fundamental principle !! (This most important part of speech which makes Jinnah`s political will absolutely clear , is surprisingly missing in the official archives)

219-ad33cfee23.jpg

You can call it cosmetic or whatever you want , but Jinnah was absolutely clear on this

say you are preacher of secularism, so you will say that you're free to go to your churches, masjid blah blah.. means that Jinnah meant secular State.

say I am a preacher of Islamic state, I will say "you are free" this is what Islam taught me 1300 years ago and the islamic govts did practice this principle, and it has got nothing to do with secularism. an Islamic state is as free as any modern world democracy, in theory both may seem to differ.

the confusion is that atheist, anti-religion segments do alot of propaganda, and blow things out of proportion, so does the theocratic segment, the mullahs, trying to paint their version as Jinnah's..

Pakistan was meant to be "A state for better socio-economic and political chances for the Muslims of Subcontinent" , Conservatives (after the death of jinnah) , mixed it with a totally different idea of "A state for protection and propagation of Islamic religion"

this again doesnot point out how objective resolution is wrong in anyway, you cannot separate a muslims from political Islam, which in my view is as tolerant and progressive as secular philosophy is propagated to be in theory. Yes however, the view of conservative too is distorted and theocratic in essence. thats how power segments play games to be on top of food chain !

say you are preacher of secularism, so you will say that you're free to go to your churches, masjid blah blah.. means that Jinnah meant secular State.

say I am a preacher of Islamic state, I will say "you are free" this is what Islam taught me 1300 years ago and the islamic govts did practice this principle, and it has got nothing to do with secularism. an Islamic state is as free as any modern world democracy, in theory both may seem to differ.

the confusion is that atheist, anti-religion segments do alot of propaganda, and blow things out of proportion, so does the theocratic segment, the mullahs, trying to paint their version as Jinnah's..

this again doesnot point out how objective resolution is wrong in anyway, you cannot separate a muslims from political Islam, which in my view is as tolerant and progressive as secular philosophy is propagated to be in theory. Yes however, the view of conservative too is distorted and theocratic in essence. thats how power segments play games to be on top of food chain !
We need to do one thing publish all the speeches of Jinah from 23rd march 1940 till his death those are enough to shut secular liars traitors of Islam

Excellent article...........

What Islam taught you, and what Muslims preach is whole different ball game..... in a utopian implementation of Sharia, even a dog would have no fear, however, that's not the case, is it?

Sharia never was implementable, nor will be, till the day of judgement. You may think otherwise, that's your right to dream.

Excellent article...........

What Islam taught you, and what Muslims preach is whole different ball game..... in a utopian implementation of Sharia, even a dog would have no fear, however, that's not the case, is it?

Sharia never was implementable, nor will be, till the day of judgement. You may think otherwise, that's your right to dream.
Shariah was always implementable and always will be and will be implemented enemies of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and Islam can burn in their anger and frustration and can go to hell

Quaid said that Hindus and Muslims were to be equal citizens of the state as a fundamental principle !! religion has got nothing to do with state business ... What else is secularism ?? See his quote in my signature and you may very well realize that Jinnah`s understanding of Islam was not an orthodox one !!

Now the topic of discussion here is Islamization of Jinnah , Objective resolution had nothing to do with Jinnah`s vision . Was O.R. good or was it not ,it is a totally different discussion

Stop posting lies whole world knows who were closer to Jinah and who were not and Pervaiz was not Zafarullah Khan was although he was a Qadyani but Pervaiz was never close Mr and also Agha Khan was close and others too but not this Pervaizi cartoon

What hurts you is not necessarily a lie , go read a few things first

Quaid said that Hindus and Muslims were to be equal citizens of the state as a fundamental principle !! religion has got nothing to do with state business ... What else is secularism ?? See his quote in my signature and you may very well realize that Jinnah`s understanding of Islam was not an orthodox one !!

Now the topic of discussion here is Islamization of Jinnah , Objective resolution had nothing to do with Jinnah`s vision . Was OR good or was it not ,it is a totally different discussion

What hurts you is not necessarily a lie , go read a few things first
Mr you are again lying and telling half truth show gutts Mr liar and bring out all the speeches of Jinah after 11th August 1947 till his death I have posted few quotes from those speeches and you started crying like a coward because those speeches are clear Jinah never wanted a secular Pakistan
1544539_799546536738631_1350344656_n.jpg

Beta, only one burning is you.... I'm all comfortable...... I can simulate the future..... extrapolate the outcomes.....what I see in my crystal ball is the society in Pakistan going completely berserk, from all the hardships and killings perpetuated by the false army of God, and eventually becoming secularists or atheists....

Don't worry, my crystal ball is telling me something about your kind as well...... you'll be strung from your beards and whipped with oily whips, upside down in town squares..... you do know that it has happened before........

Shariah was always implementable and always will be and will be implemented enemies of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and Islam can burn in their anger and frustration and can go to hell

1524689_799538726739412_1060690331_n.jpg

Beta, only one burning is you.... I'm all comfortable...... I can simulate the future..... extrapolate the outcomes.....what I see in my crystal ball is the society in Pakistan going completely berserk, from all the hardships and killings perpetuated by the false army of God, and eventually becoming secularists or atheists....

Don't worry, my crystal ball is telling me something about your kind as well...... you'll be strung from your beards and whipped with oily whips, upside down in town squares..... you do know that it has happened before........
Keep barking Shariah will be implemented and traitors of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW will be hunted down on streets

LMFAO.... do you know what you are saying? Traitors of Allah SWT and Muhammad PBUH will be hunted? Do you still not get it - it's your kind that will be hunted..... and your women too........ as we wouldn't chance-it, for them to reproduce more kharjis like you! o_O:o:

Keep barking Shariah will be implemented and traitors of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW will be hunted down on streets

Mr you are again lying and telling half truth show gutts Mr liar and bring out all the speeches of Jinah after 11th August 1947 till his death I have posted few quotes from those speeches and you started crying like a coward because those speeches are clear Jinah never wanted a secular Pakistan

Why are you pasting the same stuff over and over again ?? Trying to Shout out louder does not prove anything my friend . Use some sense . Jinnah was not a Islamist , and if he was one , he was very unorthodox . So your argument gets blown away in any case . please read the previous posts again and refrain from posting replies if you have nothing of any academic significance to share

Last edited:
LMFAO.... do you know what you are saying? Traitors of Allah SWT and Muhammad PBUH will be hunted? Do you still not get it - it's your kind that will be hunted..... and your women too........ as we wouldn't chance-it, for them to reproduce more kharjis like you! o_O:o:

Spoken like a true Farsi speaking Mehsud ! :agree:

For implementing sharia first you need a welfare state which none of the Muslim countries is so far.

So wait for few centuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom