What's new

Islamization of Jinnah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Azlan Haider While I agree that Jinnah was no Islamist by any stretch of the imagination, don't you think several of his speeches were completely contradictory?
Like what you quoted is true, but what @Zarvan quoted is true as well. :unsure:

Jinnah`s definition of Islam was not the same as Mullah`s definition . For example , see his quote in my signature , he talks about Islam and democracy saying that Islam believes in equality of all man kind . Mullahs say that every one can`t be equal in Islam , hence democracy is un Islamic .

Jinnah`s advisor on religious matters was Ghulam Ahmed Pervez , a liberal scholar who was later declared to be an apostate by all Mullahs . All the confusion arises because the Conservatives quote Jinnah`s speeches when he talks about Islam , but then very conveniently replace his definition of Islam with their own .

Last edited:
Jinnah`s definition of Islam was not the same as Mullah`s definition . For example , see the quote in my signature , he talks about Islam and democracy saying that Islam believes in equality of all man kind . Mullah say that every one cant be equal in Islam , hence democracy is un Islamic .

Jinnah`s advisor on religious matters was Ghulam Ahmed Pervez , a liberal scholar who was later declared to be an apostate by all Mullahs . All the confusion arises because the Conservatives quote Jinnah`s speeches when he talks about Islam , but then very conveniently replace his definition of Islam with their own .
Which idiot told you that Gulam Ahmed Pervaiz was Jinah adviser on Islamic issues I know you are his follower but that dumbo was not Quaid main adviser on religious issues initially it was pretty much Iqbal than it was others and pervaiz was pretty much an apostate and he was not Jinah religious adviser mr correct your history

Which idiot told you that Gulam Ahmed Pervaiz was Jinah adviser on Islamic issues I know you are his follower but that dumbo was not Quaid main adviser on religious issues initially it was pretty much Iqbal than it was others and pervaiz was pretty much an apostate and he was not Jinah religious adviser mr correct your history

No you are an idiot who never bothers to read any thing except what is told in Madrassahs , You could have googled at least before replying here

He had come in close contact with Allama Muhammad Iqbal, who inspired him. In 1938 Parwez started publishing the monthly Tolu-e-Islam where he propagated his interpretation of the Qur'an.

After the independence of Pakistan in 1947, he worked in the Central Government and was also a counselor to Muhammed Ali Jinnah. Parwez took early retirement as assistant secretary in 1955 to focus more on the religious work.

Ghulam Ahmed Pervez - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jinah never wanted a secular Pakistan its the biggest lie who claim that Jinah wanted a secular Pakistan they only bring up one speech if these people who are telling either lies or half even less than half truth should publish all the speeches of Jinah starting from 23rd March 1940 till his death than we I would ask after reading those speeches weather Jinah wanted a secular Pakistan or one based on Islamic Laws and Principals which he understood very well
1381966_742960169063935_399981847_n.jpg

1391947_748217101871575_1260723293_n.jpg

1391619_748217135204905_387603993_n.jpg

1396030_748217178538234_864226988_n.jpg

Jinnah was above this sectarian bullshit that you are promoting here. Your kind was against the very creation of Pakistan, leave Pakistan alone and migrate to Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia if you want to make Pakistan a medieval cess pit of religious intolerance.

No you are an idiot who never bothers to read any thing except what is told in Madrassahs , You could have googled at least before replying here

He had come in close contact with Allama Muhammad Iqbal, who inspired him. In 1938 Parwez started publishing the monthly Tolu-e-Islam where he propagated his interpretation of the Qur'an.

After the independence of Pakistan in 1947, he worked in the Central Government and was also a counselor to Muhammed Ali Jinnah. Parwez took early retirement as assistant secretary in 1955 to focus more on the religious work.

Ghulam Ahmed Pervez - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I know but Gulam Ahemd Pervaiz was never close to Jinah all lies written in wikki by his followers Mr initally it was Iqbal who brought Jinah to Islam and after him it was other who were also main leaders of Islamic movement like Zafar Ali Khan like Nawab Bahadur Yaar Jang and many others Gulam was never close to Jinah so stop lying about history Mr I know about the magazines and lies promoted by Pervaiz cartoon
Muhammad Ali Jinnah
It is extremely difficult to appreciate why our Hindu friends fail to understand the real nature of Islam and Hinduism. They are not religious in the strict sense of the word, but are, in fact, different and distinct social orders, and it is a dream that the Hindus and Muslims can ever evolve a common nationality, and this misconception of one Indian nation has troubles and will lead India to destruction if we fail to revise our notions in time. The Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs, literatures. They neither intermarry nor interdine together and, indeed, they belong to two different civilizations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions. Their aspect on life and of life are different. It is quite clear that Hindus and Mussalmans derive their inspiration from different sources of history. They have different epics, different heroes, and different episodes. Very often the hero of one is a foe of the other and, likewise, their victories and defeats overlap. To yoke together two such nations under a single state, one as a numerical minority and the other as a majority, must lead to growing discontent and final destruction of any fabric that may be so built for the government of such a state

Jinnah was above this sectarian bullshit that you are promoting here. Your kind was against the very creation of Pakistan, leave Pakistan alone and migrate to Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia if you want to make Pakistan a medieval cess pit of religious intolerance.
I am not promoting sectarian bullshit what I am saying is Jinah never wanted a secular Pakistan and by the way you are most probably a Qadyani am I right ?

@Azlan Haider While I agree that Jinnah was no Islamist by any stretch of the imagination, don't you think several of his speeches were completely contradictory?
Like what you quoted is true, but what @Zarvan quoted is true as well. :unsure:

Jinnah was a politician, politicians give different speeches to attract more support for themselves. When ever he connected Islam with Pakistan he always wanted Pakistan to be a modern Islamic republic.
Jinnah himself was not religious. He was born in a Shia Ismaili family but himself never really practiced religion too seriously. Pakistani Islamists have built a false fairy tale around Jinnah being a warrior for Islam.

I know but Gulam Ahemd Pervaiz was never close to Jinah all lies written in wikki by his followers Mr initally it was Iqbal who brought Jinah to Islam and after him it was other who were also main leaders of Islamic movement like Zafar Ali Khan like Nawab Bahadur Yaar Jang and many others Gulam was never close to Jinah so stop lying about history Mr I know about the magazines and lies promoted by Pervaiz cartoon
Muhammad Ali Jinnah
It is extremely difficult to appreciate why our Hindu friends fail to understand the real nature of Islam and Hinduism. They are not religious in the strict sense of the word, but are, in fact, different and distinct social orders, and it is a dream that the Hindus and Muslims can ever evolve a common nationality, and this misconception of one Indian nation has troubles and will lead India to destruction if we fail to revise our notions in time. The Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs, literatures. They neither intermarry nor interdine together and, indeed, they belong to two different civilizations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions. Their aspect on life and of life are different. It is quite clear that Hindus and Mussalmans derive their inspiration from different sources of history. They have different epics, different heroes, and different episodes. Very often the hero of one is a foe of the other and, likewise, their victories and defeats overlap. To yoke together two such nations under a single state, one as a numerical minority and the other as a majority, must lead to growing discontent and final destruction of any fabric that may be so built for the government of such a state

I am not promoting sectarian bullshit what I am saying is Jinah never wanted a secular Pakistan and by the way you are most probably a Qadyani am I right ?

I am a evil Qadiani. We are building a nuclear bomb underground Rabwah.

Jinnah was a politician, politicians give different speeches to attract more support for themselves. When ever he connected Islam with Pakistan he always wanted Pakistan to be a modern Islamic republic.
Jinnah himself was not religious. He was born in a Shia Ismaili family but himself never really practiced religion too seriously. Pakistani Islamists have built a false fairy tale around Jinnah being a warrior for Islam.

I am a evil Qadiani. We are building a nuclear bomb underground Rabwah.
So you are saying he was hypocrite who lied to people to attract them and yes he was was born into a shia family but when he came to Islam he was pretty much surrounded by Sunnis and he was pretty much a sunni at the end of his life and he took religion seriously don't worry we know how to deal with traitors of Islam and agents of Israel

So you want to tell us that what is taught in medieval style madrassahs is authentic and every other source is un authentic ?? , just because you dont like it ?? I can give you a lot of references but I know your answer already so no need to waste my time here .

So you are saying he was hypocrite who lied to people to attract them and yes he was was born into a shia family but when he came to Islam he was pretty much surrounded by Sunnis and he was pretty much a sunni at the end of his life and he took religion seriously don't worry we know how to deal with traitors of Islam and agents of Israel

Nope he was not surrounded by Sectarian clowns like you. Your Ahrar type needs to be kicked out of Pakistan once and for all to save this beautiful nation. Pakistan is a beautiful nation with many religions and nationalities living as one people. Your kind wants to take that away from this beautiful nation and turn it into a stone age, backward Afghanistan type country.
May God bring more drone strikes on your kind.

So you want to tell us that what is taught in medieval style madrassahs is authentic and every other source is un authentic ?? , just because you dont like it ?? I can give you a lot of references but I know your answer already so no need to waste my time here .
Mr Pervaiz was not close to Jinah this is he biggest lies you are promoting it was other leaders who were close to Jinah Jinah was also quite close to Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani who was hardcore deobandi Molvi and it was him who Jinah asked to do flag hoisting and didn't even asked any minority person to do flag hoisting along with Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani

Nope he was not surrounded by Sectarian clowns like you. Your Ahrar type needs to be kicked out of Pakistan once and for all to save this beautiful nation. Pakistan is a beautiful nation with many religions and nationalities living as one people. Your kind wants to take that away from this beautiful nation and turn it into a stone age, backward Afghanistan type country.
May God bring more drone strikes on your kind.
Leave Ahrar on one side he was quite close to Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani than Nawab Bahadur Yaar Jung also played role in bring Jinah close to Islam and also Zafar Ali Khan and many others

Mr Pervaiz was not close to Jinah this is he biggest lies you are promoting it was other leaders who were close to Jinah Jinah was also quite close to Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani who was hardcore deobandi Molvi and it was him who Jinah asked to do flag hoisting and didn't even asked any minority person to do flag hoisting along with Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani

Leave Ahrar on one side he was quite close to Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani than Nawab Bahadur Yaar Jung also played role in bring Jinah close to Islam and also Zafar Ali Khan and many others

Read a real book written by actual historians not by Anti Pakistan Ahrar historians.

Shut your trap............

Jinah never wanted a secular Pakistan its the biggest lie who claim that Jinah wanted a secular Pakistan they only bring up one speech if these people who are telling either lies or half even less than half truth should publish all the speeches of Jinah starting from 23rd March 1940 till his death than we I would ask after reading those speeches weather Jinah wanted a secular Pakistan or one based on Islamic Laws and Principals which he understood very well
1381966_742960169063935_399981847_n.jpg

1391947_748217101871575_1260723293_n.jpg

1391619_748217135204905_387603993_n.jpg

1396030_748217178538234_864226988_n.jpg

Read a real book written by actual historians not by Anti Pakistan Ahrar historians.
Mr I am not talking about Ahrar Guys this fact is told by western historians too that flag hoisting was done by Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani on western Pakistan that is current Pakistan and on eastern Pakistan it was another hardcore Molvi Allama Zafar Ahmed Usmani

@Azlan Haider

This word "Islamization" is abused by neo-liberal so much to suit their agenda that we should not even be using it. Its a biased word created by neo-liberals or for that matter Islamo-phobic ones.

As far as Jinnah is concerned he was a balanced man and thats what Islam advocates; a moderate path. steering either side is one and other extremes which is not advocated by Islam.

just last night i was checking some of fabulous pics of Jinnah which also depict that he was a balanced man.

here are some for you i like these and hope you will also be mesmerized by this dashing leader

upload_2014-2-24_14-14-9.jpeg

myphoto_thumb2.jpg

602184_584131728278576_732365038_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom