What's new

Islamization of Jinnah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so quran and sunnat says to kill those who insult the prophet?
do you know that quran and sunnat says there is no compulsion in religion
Yes in Makkah those who were forgive were forgiven becuase Jihad was not made farz Mr other wise in Madinah most who abused or talked abusive against HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW were eliminated everything can be tolerated Mr but not insult of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

Yes in Makkah those who were forgive were forgiven becuase Jihad was not made farz Mr other wise in Madinah most who abused or talked abusive against HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW were eliminated everything can be tolerated Mr but not insult of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

Lol, where does it say in the Qur'an to kill those who insult Islam or Prophet Muhammad (saw)?

@Azlan Haider While I agree that Jinnah was no Islamist by any stretch of the imagination, don't you think several of his speeches were completely contradictory?
Like what you quoted is true, but what @Zarvan quoted is true as well. :unsure:

Well his personal life (drinking wine, eating pork etc.) give enough of a hint about his personal stand on the issue.

He was not above using the religion to drive his agenda though. Many of his meetings had slogans shouted that threatened to perpetrate genocide of all kaffirs etc.

Lol, where does it say in the Qur'an to kill those who insult Islam or Prophet Muhammad (saw)?
Mr Quran and Sunnah are both part of Islam but Qadyanis try to deny them because they want to spread falsehood and spread lies of Mirza other wise in Madinah those who abused or insulted HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW most of them were killed

other wise in Madinah those who abused or insulted HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW most of them were killed

Nothing like that ever happened . Your Mullah lied to you . In fact it is people like you who are always insulting Muhammad(pbuh) and his religion . Mullahs really are hypocrites . They hold books full of conjecture (aka Hadith) as authentic as Quran (or may be more) and when people criticize Islam on the basis of these books (as in "Satanic Verses" & "Rangila Rasool" etc.) , the Mullahs order their killing in the name of "Tauheen e Risalat" ... For people like you "Tauheen e Maulvi" is "Tauheen e Risalat" and you guys would never be able to understand the difference !!

Nothing like that ever happened . Your Mullah lied to you . In fact it is people like you who are always insulting Muhammad(pbuh) and his religion . Mullahs really are hypocrites . They hold books full of conjecture (aka Hadith) as authentic as Quran (or may be more) and when people criticize Islam on the basis of these books (as in "Satanic Verses" & "Rangila Rasool" etc.) , the Mullahs order their killing in the name of "Tauheen e Risalat" ... For people like you "Tauheen e Maulvi" is "Tauheen e Risalat" and you guys would never be able to understand the difference !!
No Mr no Mullah lied to me these things happened Mr no Sir Tauheen Risalat is a complete topic Mr and it has punishment but enemies of Islam and Kharjis who deny Hadees and Sunnah like Kharjis traitors of Islam only talk shit to please their daddy west but these things happens and these are facts so traitors like you can go to hell

those who abused or insulted HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW most of them were killed
So according to you Islam is a extremists religion? When Non-Muslims used to abuse Prophet Mohammad(saw) he used to forgive them. There was an old woman who used to throw trash on him, but one day Prophet Mohammad(saw) did not see her so he inquired and found out that she was ill. He want to see her if she was okay.

Now you tell me you takfiri terrorist who do you really follow? Definitely not Mohammad(saw), you are followers of your egos that's all. If Hazrat Omar(ra) was alive your Taliban kind would have been finished long before they even started killing innocent civilians.

Mr Quran and Sunnah are both part of Islam but Qadyanis try to deny them because they want to spread falsehood and spread lies of Mirza other wise in Madinah those who abused or insulted HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW most of them were killed

Mirzai this, Qadiani that. I said bring something from the Qur'an. Now show it without rantng off topic. We get you hate qadianis, I don't care, I said show proof of your statement.

same old story here

secular and liberals will quote selected speeches of Quaid and will tell us that he wanted secular Pakistan

Zarvan and extremely religious guy will quote his selected speeches to explain that he wanted Islamic Pakistan

What were the demands of those majority Muslims whom Quaid representing ?

same old story here

secular and liberals will quote selected speeches of Quaid and will tell us that he wanted secular Pakistan

Zarvan and extremely religious guy will quote his selected speeches to explain that he wanted Islamic Pakistan

What were the demands of those majority Muslims whom Quaid representing ?

And the answer lies in "What was Jinnah`s definition/understanding of Islam" ?
And When you are able to understand this , all the ambiguity is gone and everything becomes clear !!!

What about Hakam bin As who was exiled by Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) for being shatim e rasool and was allowed to return to medina by Hazrat Usman ghani (R.A) because Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) allowed his return only after he becomes dead, did you know this important piece of Islamic history?

Did your Mullah ever told you this narration or narrations of unverified killings only?

Well his personal life (drinking wine, eating pork etc.) give enough of a hint about his personal stand on the issue.

He was not above using the religion to drive his agenda though. Many of his meetings had slogans shouted that threatened to perpetrate genocide of all kaffirs etc.

An allegation made by a single hater of Jinnah which is readily accepted by his opponents and seculars who are hell bent on proving him a secular

And the answer lies in "What was Jinnah`s definition/understanding of Islam" ?
And When you are able to understand this , all the ambiguity is gone and everything becomes clear !!!

I am sure his understanding was not same as that of Zarvan but that is the problem..we have no one understanding or version of Islam out there.. we all create our own version based on our own interpretation

What about Hakam bin As who was exiled by Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) for being shatim e rasool and was allowed to return to medina by Hazrat Usman ghani (R.A) because Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) allowed his return only after he becomes dead, did you know this important piece of Islamic history?

Did your Mullah ever told you this narration or narrations of unverified killings only?

An allegation made by a single hater of Jinnah which is readily accepted by his opponents and seculars who are hell bent on proving him a secular
I know and please tell whole incident when he was brought in front hazrat us mani ra asked to forgive him but hazrat Muhammad saw remained quite he asked again again he was quite he asked again again he was quite 4th finally he forgave him and when he left Muhammad saw asked sahabas when I was being quite why nobody stood and killed him Sahaba replied you didn't asked he replied you should have understood what I wanted so mr their are more than 10 people who were killed for blasphemy and those are all authentic incidents mr one was even killed when he was hiding behind galaf e kaba

I am sure his understanding was not same as that of Zarvan but that is the problem..we have no one understanding or version of Islam out there.. we all create our own version based on our own interpretation

In fact Jinnah and Mullahs were diametrically opposed in opinions regarding interpretation of Islam . It does not matter if Jinnah`s understanding of Islam was right or not , what matters here is "what was Jinnah`s interpretation of Islam" .. ??
Whenever Jinnah talked about Islam , he did not mean "Islam" in the sense the Mullahs define it , Jinnah believed in the Islam which was compatible with the modern world . The conservatives always quote his speeches when he has talked about Islam and then very conveniently replace his definition of Islam with their own . Hence giving Jinnah a "hypocrite" image !! (and all the confusion) . I am trying to collect all the available material on this subject and will post it here IA

And why would Jinnah`s official biographer hate him ?? :disagree:

@Zarvan Did Quiad e Azam wanted same Islamic nazaam and sharia what Taliban or TTP practice (or practiced) ? :D

In fact Jinnah and Mullahs were diametrically opposed in opinions regarding interpretation of Islam . It does not matter if Jinnah`s understanding of Islam was right or not , what matters here is "what was Jinnah`s interpretation of Islam" .. ??
Whenever Jinnah talked about Islam , he did not mean "Islam" in the sense the Mullahs define it , Jinnah believed in the Islam which was compatible with the modern world . The conservatives always quote his speeches when he has talked about Islam and then very conveniently replace his definition of Islam with their own . Hence giving Jinnah a "hypocrite" image !! (and all the confusion) . I am trying to collect all the available material on this subject and will post here IA

I am sure molvi like zarvan will not give good opinion about beliefs and lifestyle of Quaid e azam which was very much western

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom