What's new

Islamization of Jinnah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay , we got your message . Ayub Khan and Ghulam Ahmed were cartoons , Every one who disagrees with you (Including jinnah) is dumb and all that is written in history books is BS !!!! Now you can go back to your cave and continue licking your Mullah`s arse .... !!;)

You really trust this "Ghairat Mand Brigade" (Orya, Safdar , Ansaar etc.) ?? They are the biggest liars and their lies have been exposed a lot of times but they are shameless pathological liars . I will reply to this column when I have time , till then read this :

Dr. Safdar Mehmood

and this also :
Forgotten heroes- Sir Zafrullah Khan (rh) | Page 3

I'm looking forward to your rebuttals point by point. Safdar sahab quote historical references. He didn't add anything of himself. Shoot the message instead of messenger. I have a personal account of Quaid personal physician who attended him in Ziarat as well.

Reactions: HRK
Safdar sahab quote historical references

He is quoting one book basically by some Rizwan Ahmed Mujahid assuming that his research is perfect . I will reply to you once I go through Rizwan`s book

He is quoting one book basically by some Rizwan Ahmed Mujahid and assuming that his research is perfect . I will reply to you once I go through Rizwan`s book

Now you are conveniently ignoring other references. It's just not Rizwan Ahmad book he mentioned

Now you are conveniently ignoring other references. It's just not Rizwan Ahmad book he mentioned

can you please list the points that you think strongly support your claim and disprove what I have said ?Then It would become much easier for me and would save a lot of time I guess

can you please list the points that you think strongly support your claim and disprove what I have said ?Then It would become much easier for me and would save a lot of time I guess

This column of Safdar sahab listed the points. You haven't refuted those claims. now you are moving in circles. If you can refute these points then we can move forward that from the point, " Jinnah wasn't religious nor had any knowledge of Quranic injunctions"

" This column of Safdar sahab listed the points. You haven't refuted those claims. now you are moving in circles. If you can refute these points then we can move forward that from the point,Jinnah wasn't religious nor had any knowledge of Quranic injunctions"

And you really think that one needs to refute this stupid column to prove that Jinnah was not religious , and his understanding of Islam was very unorthodox ????

Just for example , Jinnah thought that democracy was Islamic as Islam granted complete equality to mankind (see my signature) !! Go and ask any religious scholar and he will tell you that Muslims and non Muslims can`t be equal in Islam , neither can be men & women ...

And do you deny that Jinnah liked scotch and ham sandwiches ? or do you deny that Jinnah wanted to give equal rights to Hindus of Pakistan ? or you deny that Jinnah was extremely opposed to Mullahs (& Mullahs thought that he was an apostate) ??

Tell me which one you deny so that we may move on to discuss criminal distortion of our History by the conservatives .

And you really think that one needs to refute this stupid column to prove that Jinnah was not religious , and his understanding of Islam was very unorthodox ????

Just for example , Jinnah thought that democracy was Islamic as Islam granted complete equality to mankind (see my signature) !! Go and ask any religious scholar and he will tell you that Muslims and non Muslims can`t be equal in Islam , neither can be men & women ...

And do you deny that Jinnah liked scotch and ham sandwiches ? or do you deny that Jinnah wanted to give equal rights to Hindus of Pakistan ? or you deny that Jinnah was extremely opposed to Mullahs (& Mullahs thought that he was an apostate) ??

Tell me which one you deny so that we may move on to discuss criminal distortion of our History by the conservatives .

Are we trying to have a constructive argument here or we are here just accept your biased and flaw narratives and rehtorics?

Are we trying to have a constructive argument here or we are here just accept your biased and flaw narratives and rehtorics?

Do not accept it if you don`t want to . But to prove that my argument is biased , flawed and mere rhetoric , you have to try much harder than that my friend . Bring your best , and I am ready to answer . Posting stupid columns from some newspaper proves nothing . One does not even have the energy to refute such stupid and lengthy articles . That is why I asked you to bring forward your own points (your understanding) instead of random articles , copy/paste etc, so we could discuss them .

Do not accept it if you don`t want to . But to prove that my argument is biased , flawed and mere rhetoric , you have to try much harder than that my friend . Bring your best , and I am ready to answer . Posting stupid columns from some newspaper proves nothing . One does not even have the energy to refute such stupid and lengthy articles . That is why I asked you to bring forward your own points (your understanding) instead of random articles , copy/paste etc, so we could discuss them .

And what is stupid in the article? You are looking more vulnerable now, trying forcefully to discredit points in the article with rhetoric. I have brought forward the article mentioning the references and points with proper sources, that of a Retired General and multiple other people mentioning Quaid trying to keep up with religious knowledge with proper page number of those pages. Instead of coming down with more rhetorics, your next post should be based on refuting those points, if not, it means, you are just trying spread the myths of your own.

And what is stupid in the article? You are looking more vulnerable now, trying forcefully to discredit points in the article with rhetoric. I have brought forward the article mentioning the references and points with proper sources, that of a Retired General and multiple other people mentioning Quaid trying to keep up with religious knowledge with proper page number of those pages. Instead of coming down with more rhetorics, your next post should be based on refuting those points, if not, it means, you are just trying spread the myths of your own.

:lol:
Alright kid , I will reply to that in detail (when I have time) and I hope that next time you will try to carry out academic discussions instead of ranting !!

Last edited:
Okay , we got your message . Ayub Khan and Ghulam Ahmed were cartoons , Every one who disagrees with you (Including jinnah) is dumb and all that is written in history books is BS !!!! Now you can go back to your cave and continue licking your Mullah`s arse .... !!;)

You really trust this "Ghairat Mand Brigade" (Orya, Safdar , Ansaar etc.) ?? They are the biggest liars and their lies have been exposed a lot of times but they are shameless pathological liars . I will reply to this column when I have time , till then read this :

Dr. Safdar Mehmood

and this also :
Forgotten heroes- Sir Zafrullah Khan (rh) | Page 3
It's you and people like yasir pirzada who are the biggest liars who are cowards and will. Never bring forward all the speeches off Jinnah from 1940 till his death because in most off his speeches he has talked about Islamic principals and Pakistan benign ruled according to that @Not Sure also quoted some mr and this Kharji prevaiz was mainly promoted by ayub khan and those who have bothered to read history knows it and it was Jinnah who asked shabbir Ahmed usmani to do flag hoisting instead of doing himself

Islamization of Jinnah.

There are over 25 Muslim countries in the world who are officially secular . Jinnah`s vision of Pakistan was a progressive Muslim country which would be officially secular .
No sir Jinnah never wanted secular he always wanted Pakistan being ruled by Islamic principals which he told in almost all his speeches

Jinnah never disagreed he always wanted Pakistan being ruled according to Islam but Kharji like prevaz and his Kharji followers who are basically traitors off Rasool saw only bark shit and tell lies tomorrow you liars will even try to prove Iqbal as secular @mafiya gave you good reply

Jinnah never disagreed he always wanted Pakistan being ruled according to Islam but Kharji like prevaz and his Kharji followers who are basically traitors off Rasool saw only bark shit and tell lies tomorrow you liars will even try to prove Iqbal as secular @mafiya gave you good reply

Poor Zarwan cant even use the term 'Kharji' in its proper context, which suggests that he knows little to nothing about the history of Islam and 'Kharjis'. How come liberal Pervez (what is prevaz?) can be compared with Kharijis who were ultra-orthodox, ultra-religious, and fanatic people. Even Ali (RA) could not meet their religious standards. If someone wants to compare Kharjis, he should compare them with present day religious fanatics such as Sami-ul-Haque, Munawwar Hassan, and their beloved children aka TTP (alias JI/JUI).

Gulam Ahmed was never the right many of Jinah dumbo he hardly met him few times and all the bullshit written about wikki about this Kharji Pervaiz is by his followers Mr he was never an adviser nor had any importance near Jinah He Hardly met this guy this idiot was mostly promoted by cartoon Ayub Khan

Mr I am an extremist and prove me wrong through Quran and Sunnah before coming to Islam I was a really secular guy also attended dance parties and did lot of liberal stuff but than I started praying Salah but still I made tried to legalizes all the actions which I used to do by studying Quran and trying to interpret as I wanted to it to be but soon after hearing to those scholars which were coverts to Islam that Islam meray baap ka maal nahi hay so now I just say what Quran and Sunnat says not my personal opinion Mr

so quran and sunnat says to kill those who insult the prophet?
do you know that quran and sunnat says there is no compulsion in religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom