What's new

Islamic terrorists kill 10 Egyptian soldiers

i was one of the people in 25 jan revolution and what i hoped for in our leader in the future i found in el sisi it is not about democracy and for your information 25 jan became a dirty word in the streets people see it as the beginning of every thing bad happened in Egypt
another example is that western media consider russia and china dictatorships but their leaders are worth millions of all western leader

You are truly a proponent of secular despotism. So what if you and your likes are a minority in your country but your favourite despot must run the show. It is so easy to build personal palaces this way, we understand, but honestly speaking, it is a sickening mentality.

Egyptian Armed Forces have sentenced to death many democratically elected people and retaliation is a result of their atrocities. They can learn from the fate of Shah of Iran but CICI is too dumb to understand that.

Military prison in Egypt. (No comment)

That's a CPER in the Sinai and not a captive in a military prison. The men involved should receive a court martial for their actions. I'm sure if that was a PKK insurgent you would have shown as much outrage.

That's a CPER in the Sinai and not a captive in a military prison. The men involved should receive a court martial for their actions. I'm sure if that was a PKK insurgent you would have shown as much outrage.

@Alienoz_TR is a proponent of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, as are many of the other Turks in the forum, because they believe it would serve Erdogan's and Davutoglu's neo-ottoman ambitions.

They want Muslim Brotherhood not only in Egypt, but everywhere. Chance of revival of the Ottoman empire.

@Alienoz_TR is a proponent of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, as are many of the other Turks in the forum, because they believe it would serve Erdogan's and Davutoglu's neo-ottoman ambitions.

They want Muslim Brotherhood not only in Egypt, but everywhere. Chance of revival of the Ottoman empire.
Nailed it!:cheers:

If you dont kill those two, they would probably blow themselves in some crowded street. Mark my word.

You should change your avatar. I dont like when a bird stares at me. Good day.

Nailed it!:cheers:

I think this is ingrained into the Turkish mindset. That they have to be the alpha-dog politically. Its not only the government who have this view, but the people too.

There is a poll on this. Where people of different countries (KSA, Egypt, Iran) where asked whether they believed their country should be the leader of the Muslim World.
The results showed that the people of those countries were extremely humble and did not think in those terms at all. Even Saudi Arabians did not think their country ought to play the role of the Muslim leader.

Then there was a poll in Turkey, and I think the result of the poll showed that over 80 percent believed their country was the supreme leader of the Middle East.
I will post this poll, if I find it, but the fact is that Turks generally have misplaced sense of themselves.

Last edited:
I
There is a poll on this. Where people of different countries (KSA, Egypt, Iran) where asked whether they believed their country should be the leader of the Muslim World.
The results showed that the people of those countries were extremely humble and did not think in those terms at all. Even Saudi Arabians did not think their country ought to play the role of the Muslim leader.

Turkey has a greater influence on the Muslim Brotherhood throughout the muslim world and a lot of countries from Egypt to Morocco would have mimicked their style of governance, if their respective Islamists rose to power.
Amazing how that Alpha dog, lost his growls in face of the Israeli terrier...:rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom