What's new

Islamic terrorists kill 10 Egyptian soldiers

RIP

sissi warns Egyptians that war on terrorism will be bloody, RFI
2014-10-25T153827Z_648056862_GM1EAAP1TCM01_RTRMADP_3_EGYPT-POLITICS_0.JPG

There was a legitimate election that was unlawfully overthrown by a junta. I don't necessarily agree with this kind of violence, but I think they have a legitimate grieviance. The army has many many enemies so this won't be stopping any time soon with things as they are.

Im afraid i have to agree with Libertad, you people must know by now that im one of the most anti jihadist/islamic extremists on here, but i have to say Morsi was indeed elected by a legitimate election, so his overthrow by the military was unlawful/illegal, they should have let him at least finish his madate before voting him out or impeach him through proper judicial procedures, but NO, they had to resort to a military coup a always. Muslims/Arabs have to learn how democracy works, just because you don't agree with your government/president(which you elected for that matter) policies doesn't means you have to just go to the street(or resort to the military) to overthrow them. If that was the case, we in Europe/U.S will be overthrowing our governments/leaders every month, lol and we will be as unstable as the middle east today.

Laws/regulations/mandate/terms in office are there for a reason, we were not fouls to put those in our constitutions. Now im afraid Egypt has gone back again to the Mubarak era(or worse). Its more like SISSYCRACY now than democracy, and things will only get more worse as instability increases in the country and he consolidates his power even more a la Pharoah.:disagree:

Anyway, RIP to the Egyptian soldiers, and those islamic terrorists/jihadists who did these should be arrested and tortured to death. No coutnry should allow these scums carry out such crimes. It should be condemn.

Last edited:
this is happening because Egyptian people and army said no to extremests and political islam ...
Then why was the Morsi government voted into power in the first place, and when exactly did the elections to vote the Morsi government out of power take place?

Terrorism should be condemned, but don't try to pretend that Sisi and his thugs came into power in some sort of democratic fashion. Sisi and his supporters overthrew a democratically elected government, and then went on a dictatorial rampage in arresting, torturing and sentencing to death thousands of their political opponents. Sisi, his military thugs and his supporters are just as much terrorists are those carrying out these attacks.

Egypt really needs to control Muslim terrorist brotherhood before its too late.

RIP to the soldiers. Sad incident.

Then why was the Morsi government voted into power in the first place, and when exactly did the elections to vote the Morsi government out of power take place?

Terrorism should be condemned, but don't try to pretend that Sisi and his thugs came into power in some sort of democratic fashion. Sisi and his supporters overthrew a democratically elected government, and then went on a dictatorial rampage in arresting, torturing and sentencing to death thousands of their political opponents. Sisi, his military thugs and his supporters are just as much terrorists are those carrying out these attacks.
after 25 jan there were no political party ready for elections the MB are over 80 years in Egypt so people did not have any thing else the democratic and liberal partys were a joke maybe untill now they are
after morsi a lot of calls were made to his supporters to lay down their arms and join the political life but they refused

Im afraid i have to agree with Libertad, you people must know by now that im one of the most anti jihadist/islamic extremists on here, but i have to say Morsi was indeed elected by a legitimate election, so his overthrow by the government was unlawful/illegal, they should have let him at least finish his madate before voting him out or impeach him through proper judicial procedures, but no they had to resort to a military coup. Muslims/arabs have to learn how democracy works, just because you dont agree with governemnt/president(which you elected for that matter) policies doesnt means you have to just go to street to overthrow them, if that was the case, we in europe/U.S will be overthrowing our governments/leaders every month, and we will be as unstable as the middle east today.
Laws/regulations/mandate/terms in office are there for a reason, we were not fouls to put those in our constitutions. Now im afradi Egypt has gone back again to the Mubarak era(or worse). Its more like SISSYCRACY now than democracy. and things will only get more worse as instability increases in the country and he consolidates his powers even more a la Pharoah.:disagree:

Anyway, RIP to the Egyptian soldiers, and those islamic terrorists/jihadists who did these should be arrested and tortured to death. No coutnry should allow these scums carry out such crimes. It should be condemn.

pharaohs made Egypt great and under their rule Egypt was a super power why do westerners always think they can tell others what to do
anyway i would like some one like putin running the country over a gay obama

after 25 jan there were no political party ready for elections the MB are over 80 years in Egypt so people did not have any thing else the democratic and liberal partys were a joke maybe untill now they are
That is the fault of the Egyptian people and the political opposition to the MB. If the Muslim Brotherhood could survive under decades of authoritarian military rule then why couldn't any other political opposition?

This is a poor excuse to justify what essentially amounts to military terrorism at the hands of Sisi and his thugs, and now the people of Egypt and regular members of the Egyptian military are paying the price. Violence and intolerance (as Sisi and his thugs carried out) begets more violence and intolerance.

Egypt should have let Morsi finish his term, and the Egyptian people should have worked to create a viable political opposition to the MB, that they could have voted into power in the next Egyptian elections.
after morsi a lot of calls were made to his supporters to lay down their arms and join the political life but they refused
After the Military terrorism inflicted upon the MB and its supporters, are you really that surprised that they refused to believe anything the Sisi led dictatorship said?

That is the fault of the Egyptian people and the political opposition to the MB. If the Muslim Brotherhood could survive under decades of authoritarian military rule then why couldn't any other political opposition?

This is a poor excuse to justify what essentially amounts to military terrorism at the hands of Sisi and his thugs, and now the people of Egypt and regular members of the Egyptian military are paying the price. Violence and intolerance (as Sisi and his thugs carried out) begets more violence and intolerance.

Egypt should have let Morsi finish his term, and the Egyptian people should have worked to create a viable political opposition to the MB, that they could have voted into power in the next Egyptian elections.
he released many dangerous terrorists from prisons he promised that the constitutions would be written by all ideologies and did not keep his promise his brotherhood were saying the country is ours and we will stay in power for 500 years he bring extremsts from gaza and syria to Egypt and give them Egyptian citizenship it was clear that they were not willing to step down if they fail in elections and what we are seeing now prove it how can people who blow themselves up and carry weapons agree to play by the rules there would never be a next fair elections should he stay in power
After the Military terrorism inflicted upon the MB and its supporters, are you really that surprised that they refused to believe anything the Sisi led dictatorship said?
the calls were after overthrew of morsi before any thing happen

THE ATTACKS IN SINAI R DONE BY ISRAELI MOSSAAD TURKISH INTELLIGENCE ND QATARI AGENTS. ISRAEL TURKEY ND QATAR R BEHIND ATTACKS ON EGYPTIAN SECURITY FORCES IN SINAI.

IF MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD OR MB WERE PATRIOTIC EGYPTIANS THEY WUDNT KILL EGYPTIAN TROOPS GUARDING EGYPTS BORDERS WITH ISRAEL IN SINAI OR IN OTHER PARTS OF EGYPT THIS SHOWS IT IS A PLAN BY AMERICA ISRAEL TURKEY ND QATAR 2 DESTABLISE EGYPT NOW JUST LIKE THEY DID IN LIBYA ND SYRIA SO THT THE ONLY CAPABLE EGYPTIAN ARMY IN THE REGION WHICH CAN FIGHT WITH ISRAEL CAN B BROKEN OR CONSUMED INTERNALLY JUST LIKE SYRIAN ARMY ND SYRIAN ARMED FORCES. PAKISTAN IS READY 2 AID EGYPTIAN ARMY ND EGYPTIAN SECURITY FORCES ND EGYPTIAN ARMED FORCES ND EGYPTIAN INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES IN FIGHT AGAINST FOREIGN AGENTS IN SINAI. THANKS

You forgot to mention the Martians. They are the real masterminds behing all of this.

P.S
Frking turn of your caps.

THE ATTACKS IN SINAI R DONE BY ISRAELI MOSSAAD TURKISH INTELLIGENCE ND QATARI AGENTS. ISRAEL TURKEY ND QATAR R BEHIND ATTACKS ON EGYPTIAN SECURITY FORCES IN SINAI.

Qatar is a possibility because they are pro MB but I don't think they would provoke Egypt like this. If they do they are stupid. israel want stability on the Egyptian, Gaza border so I don't think they would do this. The west, GCC and israel all like Sisi the saudi, zionist puppet. Also, they have only been targeting government forces which simply isn't mossad's style. When your elected government is overthrown by a junta, it stands to reason some people would rise up and fight the junta. I believe these are Egyptians who don't accept the illegitimate Sisi, and I think they have plenty of supporters.

pharaohs made Egypt great and under their rule Egypt was a super power why do westerners always think they can tell others what to do
anyway i would like some one like putin running the country over a gay obama

loool im not telling/lecturing Egypt at all bro. Im just making an observation(which some of your own fellow muslim brothers here have made as well, guess they are also lecturing you?). The Egyptian military was indeed wrong to resort to a military coup, it has further created instability, and im afraid to say things will only get worse with time, and scare tourists/foreign investors even further, plunging the country's economy ever deeper into the red than it already is(all this for a country that should be the leader/example of the Arab world). Its indeed another Tragedy that Egyptians who lost their lives/risk to topple Mubaraks Tyranny, have gotten even worse now with Sissy. Nothing has changed at all(in fact its gotten far worse). I think they should have just left Mubarak in office then , if they knew what this 'Arab spring' was going to turn into. The whole region/countries who rose up to topple their dictators have either fallen into even more chaos/rebellions/jihadists or been replace by the very same type of Tyrants they shed their blood to remove(e.g Sissy).lol One step foward, two step backwards indeed.:disagree: The middle east indeed still has a longggg way to go. I dont have anything against Egypt bro, i do admire Egypt, its a beautiful country(i have visited twice) and an Arab power, but i was just making an obvious observation/stating facts, Morsis toppling by the military was indeed wrong.:what:

My thoughts exactly.... too early to blame it on anyone........ it could be anyone trying to take advantage of "obvious" situation!

Condoloncens to our Arab/Semitic brothers and neighbors across the beautiful Red Sea. May you defeat this menace. I am not so sure if this is MB's work and I by no means a fan of them as almost every user on PDF knows. It's too early to conclude this. Sinai has been engulfed in militancy even during the Mubarak era. I remember terrorist attacks on Western/Arab tourists in Sharm el-Sheikh etc. The roots of terrorism should also be investigated. Many times it is due to politics, poverty and thus lack of jobs. It only takes a few hundred people out of 85 million Egyptians to cause trouble in a whole region unfortunately.

But I find it very suspicious that our Jewish MOROCCAN serial troll (hey there cousin) is now concerned about Egyptian soldiers when he openly has written that he wants all 450-500 million Arabs dead if not all Muslims (1.7 billion) to die.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom