What's new

Islamic terrorists kill 10 Egyptian soldiers

There was a legitimate election that was unlawfully overthrown by a junta. I don't necessarily agree with this kind of violence, but I think they have a legitimate grieviance. The army has many many enemies so this won't be stopping any time soon with things as they are.
we will hunt them down until the last terrorist is killed or in prison we will never forget also who supports the brotherhood and they will pay for this

we will hunt them down until the last terrorist is killed or in prison we will never forget also who supports the brotherhood and they will pay for this

Egyptians are the strongest supporters of the brotherhood. They have a right to be heard.

Why blame the MB with no evidence, if they attack , they usualy do it inside Egypt not in the Sinai, where "Bedoins" or something disguised as such are more likely the perpetrators.

There was a junta in Egypt that overthrew a democratically elected government there is no getting around that. You have anti government people everywhere but that doesn't mean they have a right to overthrow the elected government and replace it with their own junta. Those that saw their votes effectively torn up have a right to rise up and take on the junta that overthrew the government they elected. If you want an end to this have fair elections including MB. If Egyptians don't want them, then it will show in the results and if they continue their attacks you would be justified in calling them terrorists and going after them. But the way it stands now, you overthrew a legitimate government and then imprisoned and executed its leaders. What do you expect them to do? They can cause major problems for Egyptian government but it looks like they are trying to avoid it by targeting only security personell (and they are doing a damn good job too) an adopting for a war of attrition. I'm not a MB fan, I just try to walk in other people's shoes.

RIP

You really think the MB could pull such a massive attack off?

RIP

You really think the MB could pull such a massive attack off?

Why blame the MB with no evidence, if they attack , they usualy do it inside Egypt not in the Sinai, where "Bedoins" or something disguised as such are more likely the perpetrators.
bedoins of sainai would never drive a car filled with explosives into a military check point and blow himself
most if not all of the terrorist attacks after 30 june is the brotherhood responsibility they went mad after losing power el beltagy a brotherhood leader said what is happening in sainai will stop the second el sisi back down and restore the brotherhood rule

bedoins of sainai would never drive a car filled with explosives into a military check point and blow himself
most if not all of the terrorist attacks after 30 june is the brotherhood responsibility they went mad after losing power el beltagy a brotherhood leader said what is happening in sainai will stop the second el sisi back down and restore the brotherhood rule
That is a good argument for someone who wants to put the blame on the MB. It does not add up, it is not the way MB fights. They do not use suicide bombimgs in my knowledge, or I might have missed some of their operations, please correct by providing examples and facts if you see a mistake.

There was a junta in Egypt that overthrew a democratically elected government there is no getting around that. You have anti government people everywhere but that doesn't mean they have a right to overthrow the elected government and replace it with their own junta. Those that saw their votes effectively torn up have a right to rise up and take on the junta that overthrew the government they elected. If you want an end to this have fair elections including MB. If Egyptians don't want them, then it will show in the results and if they continue their attacks you would be justified in calling them terrorists and going after them. But the way it stands now, you overthrew a legitimate government and then imprisoned and executed its leaders. What do you expect them to do? They can cause major problems for Egyptian government but it looks like they are trying to avoid it by targeting only security personell (and they are doing a damn good job too) an adopting for a war of attrition. I'm not a MB fan, I just try to walk in other people's shoes.
f**k democracy if it means watching my country going to the wrong direction and not do any thing because they were elected
and it is clear that you are justifying their actions for your information there were civilian losses also today

That is a good argument for someone who wants to put the blame on the MB. It does not add up, it is not the way MB fights. They do not use suicide bombimgs in my knowledge, or I might have missed some of their operations, please correct by providing examples and facts if you see a mistake.
said qotb and his books were the founders of the takfiri ideology you can read more about this

f**k democracy if it means watching my country going to the wrong direction and not do any thing because they were elected
and it is clear that you are justifying their actions for your information there were civilian losses also today

said qotb and his books were the founders of the takfiri ideology you can read more about this

Who decides whether the country is going in the 'wrong direction'? Just you? The army? The democratic process should be respected (at least more than a junta). I don't like the direction of my country either, but the people have made their choice and they must sink or swim with the choice they made. You have to respect the choice they made even if you didn't agree with it. What was the point of ousting Mubarak if all you were going to do is replace one junta with another?

I am sorry for any civilian casualties, but the government also has the blood of hundreds of protestors and political dissidents in their hands as well.

Who decides whether the country is going in the 'wrong direction'? Just you? The army? The democratic process should be respected (at least more than a junta). I don't like the direction of my country either, but the people have made their choice and they must sink or swim with the choice they made. You have to respect the choice they made even if you didn't agree with it. What was the point of ousting Mubarak if all you were going to do is replace one junta with another?

I am sorry for any civilian casualties, but the government also has the blood of hundreds of protestors and political dissidents in their hands as well.
in 30 june we were the majority and until now we are and isnt democracy majority rule in the first place ? also i dont care about democracy i care only about the country before 25 jan things were going in the wrong direction now el sisi has great plans some has already started to make Egypt great again and this is exactly what i wanted

in 30 june we were the majority and until now we are and isnt democracy majority rule in the first place ? also i dont care about democracy i care only about the country before 25 jan things were going in the wrong direction now el sisi has great plans some has already started to make Egypt great again and this is exactly what i wanted

Fair enough...but understand that there are others who want something else and will fight the Egyptian government. You want to be bull headed and ignore the opinions of others, go ahead. You're just going to waste money and lives fighting them. This kind of instability will also affect economy, tourism etc. May the best junta win.

Fair enough...but understand that there are others who want something else and will fight the Egyptian government. You want to be bull headed and ignore the opinions of others, go ahead. You're just going to waste money and lives fighting them. This kind of instability will also affect economy, tourism etc. May the best junta win.
what happened was expected because the brotherhood supporters will never accept el sisi and all these people who went to kick them out of power would never accept them in the political life this was going to happen and we cant change that

The MB has a long history of violence in Egypt. Read about it. Secondly whether this is the MB or not it is probably people/organizations who have more in common with the MB than the Egyptian regime of today. That is certain.

Anyway I believe that it is the work of Ansar Bait al-Maqdis.

The MB has a long history of violence in Egypt. Read about it. Secondly whether this is the MB or not it is probably people/organizations who have more in common with the MB than the Egyptian regime of today. That is certain.

Anyway I believe that it is the work of Ansar Bait al-Maqdis.
also there is 1 fact no one can argue with it the attacks started after 30 6 before it was nothing compared to this

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom