What's new

Islamic State (IS) calls Bangladesh new battleground

Well I honestly expect groups like JMB to swear loyalty to ISIS eventually (unless they already done so in secret). Anyway our government can find them but, you and I both know that our police isn't the best in enforcing the law. Regardless, it should be noted some of people killed were against fundamentalism, not the religion itself. Though to the killers, both are the same in their mindset.

Why are you laughing? The report is accurate.
http://www.clarionproject.org/docs/islamic-state-isis-isil-dabiq-magazine-issue-12-just-terror.pdf

I have to commend the ISIS for having great publication skills, I did not know the ISIS had inhouse designers who had great knowledge about gutter and margin width and justifying text. Also this clears all the misconceptions with @bongbang multiple times stating that JEI/JMB and how there is no difference between them and ISIS but in this publication the JEI especially Motiur Rahman Nizami is referred to as a "Murtad" lol.

Well I honestly expect groups like JMB to swear loyalty to ISIS eventually (unless they already done so in secret). Anyway our government can find them but, you and I both know that our police isn't the best in enforcing the law. Regardless, it should be noted some of people killed were against fundamentalism, not the religion itself. Though to the killers, both are the same in their mindset.
The police are being used to make sure the government stays at power. Besides we were able to get rid of JMB and its affiliations due to RAB under Khaleda, so I am sure under proper leadership (which Hasina isn't, neither her son or Khaleda anymore and Tariq never was) we can get rid of them or make them useless at the very least.

Lol is it a joke. In geographical order its first Afg, Pak and India and then BD. Why would IS jump to Bangladesh directly. Someone is really fooling the world through propaganda warfare.

Hasina's fake election has brought the ISIS into Bangladesh. India may have a huge refugee crisis in the future...
We will not let ISIS enter bangladesh!!!
We will help BD to crush them if they ever try!!
BD is competent and mature enough to tackle these threats!!

Lol is it a joke. In geographical order its first Afg, Pak and India and then BD. Why would IS jump to Bangladesh directly. Someone is really fooling the world through propaganda warfare.
Afghan is already ruined!! Pakistan has nothing to offer!! They can't take on india...BD is small so...they are like why not try!! Lol

They would have never found an inch to place feet in Bangladesh had Sheikh Haseena Wajid not provided them reasons and fertile ground plus a ready support base for them.

They can't achieve anything more than couple of terrorist attacks... Bangladesh like Pakistan is most resilient people.... its been 3 decades of militancy on our borders and almost 15 years of bloodshed in our country because of it.... but Pakistan managed to hold its own ....

The police are being used to make sure the government stays at power. Besides we were able to get rid of JMB and its affiliations due to RAB under Khaleda, so I am sure under proper leadership (which Hasina isn't, neither her son or Khaleda anymore and Tariq never was) we can get rid of them or make them useless at the very least.
No, I think she has the ability to do it, but she just doesn't make it a priority. And just uses it in order to gain more control on the country.

With that being considered, I would like to bring attention to page 41 in ISIS issue of Dabiq.
http://www.clarionproject.org/docs/islamic-state-isis-isil-dabiq-magazine-issue-12-just-terror.pdf
Here, ISIS directly claims responsibility for the death of Cesar Tavella as well as the bombing of the Hosseini Dalan and the stabbing of a policeman. It also rejects the claims of the opposition;s role in the killings. In addition there appears to be a regional leader for ISIS in Bengal and they deny any involvement with the recruiter that was arrested a year ago. If this is the case Hasina once again proves her incompetence in handling these kinds of radicals.

Back
Top Bottom