What's new

Islamic State (IS) calls Bangladesh new battleground

So..what is going on in the world? We are living in ahiral Zamaan (End of times) when Kuffar wa nifaq will come to open clash with Islam as prophecised by as'salathu was'salaam.

Before all that can happen; Muslims MUST understand there is a filtration/separation process going on, to find out who is a MU'MIN (believer) and not (secularism is rejection of Sharia and ALL tenants of Islam. We do NOT make thakfir on individuals as that is the job of a Mufti who educates the individual and then gives a verdict.).

Allah would not leave the believers in that [state] you are in [presently] until He separates the evil from the good. Nor would Allah reveal to you the unseen. But [instead], Allah chooses of His messengers whom He wills, so believe in Allah and His messengers. And if you believe and fear Him, then for you is a great reward. (Surah Al-Imran v.79)

This above verse is the key to understanding what is happening in current times. ISIS/AQ/TTP are sideshows, the REAL and ONLY Khilafat is coming of Imam Mahdi as'salaam.

There are 10 conditions for Khilafat to be recognised and ISIS fulfills NONE! One of them is, the Khalif has to be from Quraish. Al-Baghdadi is not and some say he's Elliot Shimon.

The message is pick your side!

And do not be grieved, [O Muhammad], by those who hasten into disbelief. Indeed, they will never harm Allah at all. Allah intends that He should give them no share in the Hereafter, and for them is a great punishment. (Surah Al-Imran v 176)

Indeed, those who purchase disbelief [in exchange] for faith - never will they harm Allah at all, and for them is a painful punishment. (Surah Al-Imran v.177)
The condition of being from Quraysh is not compulsory

The condition of being from Quraysh is not compulsory

Bhai Jaan it is. If I'm able to and please remind if I forget I'll find the daleel online. The problem is online is limited and the books are not. However, for the sake of disagreement, please accept it as it is, until I can give you the daleel. Like I said, remind me if I forget.

Never the less, this is why Mulla Umar never called it Khilafat. Although, the other condition is that the borders have to be secure and his weren't. Islamic Emirates of Afghanistan was implementing SHARIA even though some aspects were cultural.

Bhai Jaan it is. If I'm able to and please remind if I forget I'll find the daleel online. The problem is online is limited and the books are not. However, for the sake of disagreement, please accept it as it is, until I can give you the daleel. Like I said, remind me if I forget.

Never the less, this is why Mulla Umar never called it Khilafat. Although, the other condition is that the borders have to be secure and his weren't. Islamic Emirates of Afghanistan was implementing SHARIA even though some aspects were cultural.
No it's not Khalifa can be from any area or tribe or ethnicity. Imam Mehdi would be from Qurayah but other than that not compulsory for other Khalifa.

No it's not Khalifa can be from any area or tribe or ethnicity. Imam Mehdi would be from Qurayah but other than that not compulsory for other Khalifa.

This is the salafi/wahabbi opinion based on keeping the House of Al-Saud in power. The Khulafa Arashadeen were from Quraish. Like I said, if you are patient I will get you the daleel.

This is the salafi/wahabbi opinion based on keeping the House of Al-Saud in power. The Khulafa Arashadeen were from Quraish. Like I said, if you are patient I will get you the daleel.
Yes because they had highest martaba because of their deeds not because they were from Quraysh. After them it's not compulsory a person to be from Quraysh Mr. This opinion of yours go totally against principals and message of Islam of equality and no difference because of ethnicity

This opinion of yours go totally against principals and message of Islam of equality and no difference because of ethnicity

If you are referring to the last sermon of nabi as'salaathu was'salaam, then you need to read it in its context. There are rules and have a makaam before a person can be a leader. It doesn't mean ALL quraish can be leaders, such as Hashmi of Jordan, or Morocco. Like I said bhai, show some patience and I will provide the evidence.

IS calls Bangladesh new battleground
Updated: November 21, 2015 21:35 IST

In the latest edition of the militant group's online propaganda magazine, IS calls for strategic expansion to Bangladesh or as it refers to the country " Bengal"
The Islamic State (IS) militant group has warned that it is preparing for fresh attacks in Bangladesh “to rise and expand in Bengal.”

The group dedicated a full article to their activities in Bangladesh or "Bengal" as it refers to the country in the latest edition of its online propaganda magazine Dabiq where its strategic expansion to countries like Bangladesh is discussed at length.

The article titled The Revival of Jihad in Bengal claimed that while IS was busy preparing for further attacks, the secular Awami League government continued to “twist the facts” on the ground and play a blame game. That perhaps refers to the claims by the Bangladesh government that there was no Islamic State presence in the country and that elements out to destabilise it were behind the murders of two foreigners.

The IS also referred to the Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP)-Jamaat alliance as a ‘coalition of murtaddin (apostates)’. :o:

“The former government, which consisted mainly of a coalition of murtaddin from both the BNP and the Jamaat-e-Islami Bangladesh, foolishly thought that the call of tawhid, jihad, and khilafah would be crushed by the martyrdom of a few righteous scholars,” read a paragraph of the article.

However, the IS article calls the banned Islamic militant outfit Jamaatul Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB) a “proper jihad organisation in Bangladesh based on the Kuran and Sunnah.” :o:

“A security cell belonging to the soldiers of the Khilafah in Bengal assassinated an Italian crusader named Cesare Tavella on the streets of Gulshan in the city of Dhaka … only days later another security cell targeted a Japanese citizen in the northern region of Rangpur,” the magazine said reiterating its claim earlier circulated by the U.S. based monitoring website, SITE, of carrying out the attacks.

“These back-to-back attacks have caused havoc among the citizens of the crusader nations and their allies living in Bengal and forced their diplomats, tourists and expats to limit their movements and live in a constant state of fear,” it claimed.

The article claimed that Bangladesh had been drowned in “shirk and bidah” - polytheism and religious innovation for hundreds of years due to the “effects of both European colonisation and Hindu cultural invasion.”

It concluded by saying that the soldiers of the so-called caliphate would continue to rise and expand in “Bengal” and would continue to carry out acts of terrorism.

In the magazine, IS boasted that its “brave knights” brought Paris “down on its knees.” The issue of the English-language online magazine also talked about the horrific multiple attacks in Paris which claimed over 130 lives.

“France haughtily began executing air strikes against the Khilafah. Like Russia, it was blinded by hubris [arrogance], thinking that its geographical distance from the lands of the Khilafah would protect it,” the magazine read.

IS also put out images of what it claims to be the bomb that downed a Russian jet last month, killing over 220 people. The photograph shows a soft drink can and two components that appear to be a detonator and a switch.

Quoting the article, USA’s NBC News reported that the militant group IS is displaying a “voracious appetite” for conventional military conquests, an expansion into countries such as Bangladesh. It also said U.S. and allied counterterrorism officials are scrutinising the publication for indications of what IS might do next.

It mentioned that, in a separate article, IS described Bangladesh as a new battleground as it continues its strategic expansion.
BD should buy some used ground vehicles, APC, TANKs, Anti Armour missiles and Aircraft from NATO countries. As they might give away all this for cheap to fight ISIS.
Even used F-16s or Mirages too. I'm sure that India will come up with its own jets in BD air too.

BD should buy some used ground vehicles, APC, TANKs, Anti Armour missiles and Aircraft from NATO countries. As they might give away all this for cheap to fight ISIS.
Even used F-16s or Mirages too. I'm sure that India will come up with its own jets in BD air too.
it is better to buy new chinese, russian stuff than used nato stuff and no IAF will not be here

Well at best ISIS can do some terrorists acts with handful of jobless youth (like Paris) but that's it. There's a difference between Middle eastern countries( not all though) and subcontinent.

Bangladesh is in a joke place guys. No IS bla bla is possible here. We are living in a fortunate place where no Islamist countries share boundary with us. Only thing close to ISIS is JeI/JMB

And yes Jamaat BNP is a party of murtads who believes in voting democracy and believe in woman leadership. Also gurantees jannat if you vote them.

One thread on ISIS activities in Pakistan, one on Bangladesh. Seems like we are going to get caught in the middle.

Also gurantees jannat if you vote them.

they do ? lol.. this is a new one.

Exactly but even scholars would fail if states are not implementing Islamic laws. So both things have to go hand in hand, Islamic countries should enforce Islamic law and by doing that gain moral authority and scholars need to confront ISIS Dumboos.

What ?? This is most stupid argument i have seen, to stop ISIS you want to enforce Sharia, So in short you want the country to give in the demands of the terrorist and then fight it.:o:

Back
Top Bottom