What's new

Islamic militants warn they will sell captive Nigerian schoolgirls into sex slavery after internatio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that's great! Because my Birthday is also on June! But it's on June 7th! That means I am a Gemini and your Sun sign is Cancer, but you are actually in Gemini-Cancer cusp. That means you are a GEMICAN (GEMINI/CANCER) - June 19 - June 24, also called "CUSP OF MAGIC".
What is your Moon and Ascendant sign?
:blink: Sorry but i don't believe in this kind of things :p: BTW my Moon and Ascendant sign is LEO i think

Sorry but i don't believe in this kind of things BTW my Moon and Ascendant sign is LEO i think

Actually I do not believe in these kinds of things! :no: But, I just find it fun and interesting. Good, my Ascendant sign is also Leo but my Moon sign is Virgo!

Actually I do not believe in these kinds of things! :no: But, I just find it fun and interesting. Good, my Ascendant sign is also Leo but my Moon sign is Virgo!
Why your location is Arendelleo_O What is that some kind of Disney thing :lol:

Why your location is Arendelle What is that some kind of Disney thing

Yeah... Because I am a fan of Disney and I loved the movie Frozen! And it's not like one of those cliché Disney Princess movies. So that's why, it's my favourite Disney Princes movie!

@SouryaKharb Do you like Pokemon, WWE and Football?

Last edited:
Yeah... Because I am a fan of Disney and I loved the movie Frozen! And it's not like one of those cliché Disney Princess movies. So that's why, it's my favourite Disney Princes movie!
Wow I just downloaded Frozen movie yesterday didn't watch it till now.....I don't like animated movie that much (I am fan of Action and Comedy movies). But i found that Frozen is one of the most grossing movie in the world...So i downloaded it going to watch this today :police:

@The Snow Queen Yupe I am fan of WWE and Football but not Pokemon. BTW i am state level football player 8-). Favorite player Cristiano Ronaldo, Favorite team Real Madrid , Favorite WWE fighter John Cena :cheers:

Wow I just downloaded Frozen movie yesterday didn't watch it till now.....I don't like animated movie that much (I am fan of Action and Comedy movies). But i found that Frozen is one of the most grossing movie in the world...So i downloaded it going to watch this today

Yes, I think you should! Worth it! It even beat Lion King at the Box Office! But... Lion King is still one of the best! There is a plot twist at the end of the movie!

@The Snow Queen Yupe I am fan of WWE and Football but not Pokemon. BTW i am state level football player . Favorite player Cristiano Ronaldo, Favorite team Real Madrid , Favorite WWE fighter John Cena

I love WWE! But I only watch RAW, SmackDown is kind of boring... My favourite Wrestler... It's difficult to say... But I love Triple H!! And Randy Orton, also John Cena and CM Punk! Actually I have many favourite Wrestlers.

My favourite football team is AC Milan and then Real Madrid and from PL I support Liverpool! And in this Champions League I expect RM to win La Decima with Ancelotti! Hala Madrid! My favourite player is Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo!

Day before Yesterday I was completely shattered to hear that my beloved Ricky Kaka won't be able to play this World Cup... :cray: Stupid Scolari!! But then...

oh wow, this thread has become the singles matchup page. :D

Yes, I think you should! Worth it! It even beat Lion King at the Box Office! But... Lion King is still one of the best! There is a plot twist at the end of the movie!
I am watching Frozen right now...Why every body in the movie start singing without any reason....Are they comparing themselves with Bollywood SHIT :lol:

My favourite football team is AC Milan and then Real Madrid and from PL I support Liverpool! And in this Champions League I expect RM to win La Decima with Ancelotti! Hala Madrid! My favourite player is Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo!
Day before Yesterday I was completely shattered to hear that my beloved Ricky Kaka won't be able to play this World Cup... Stupid Scolari!! But then...
AC Milan is good team but i like Manchester United more :-) Neymar in my favorite player after C. Ronaldo. I like Undertaker after John Cena and then Girl Fighters :smitten:

boko_0.jpg

Shia, Sunni are both muslim, they have one prophet.So this means that both Shia and Sunni are ''Mutah''
By your twisted logic, anything is possible. Sarcasm intended, since I'm sure you won't get it.

Secondly, Last warning DO NOT derail the thread!

Oh! You are already watching Frozen!? No they are not copying Bollywood because this kind of movie genre is called "Musical Film". A popular example of a Musical Film is "High School Musical", but HSM is trash! There are other great Musical movies, a classic example is "Sound of Music" and my personal favourite is "Moulin Rouge"! <3

Yeah many people like Manchester United... I am glad Moyes got fired! He is just like Allegri (former Milan coach) and Allegri also got fired on January because he also sucks like Moyes! It's like they are twin brothers! I don't like Neydive, he makes me mad! :angry: Yes, I love Undertaker! And I think Brock Lesnar doesn't deserve to break his streak at Wrestlemania and I can't stand Paul Heyman! You mean you like Divas? Yeah they're okay, I guess.
Off topic!

By your twisted logic, anything is possible. Sarcasm intended, since I'm sure you won't get it.

Secondly, Last warning DO NOT derail the thread!

By typing in red it doesnt mean you are a mod, mr.wannabe-mod.

Btw, it is you who derailed the topic by calling Shias ''Mutah'' while you know that both Shia and Sunni are muslim and have same prophet :lol:

By typing in red it doesnt mean you are a mod, mr.wannabe-mod.

Btw, it is you who derailed the topic by calling Shias ''Mutah'' while you know that both Shia and Sunni are muslim and have same prophet :lol:

You started by accusing Muslims of sex slavery. Are you going to lie now?

Why do I have a feeling you are a jew from iran?

Same Prophet, but different ideology. Open up a separate thread on Shia /Sunni if you want to, and I'll obliterate you there.

LOL. Anyone familiar with Nigerian English? I hardly understand anything.​

I agree but it's a good way to make fun of those retards. No matter how much they try to attach themselves to Islam we all know that their actions have nothing to do with Islam. This is all that matters.

Islam is not at fault here at all.

Just like you can't blame the gun if a murderer kills another human being. A gun in the hands of sane people is never going to do that. In short you can turn even the best things into evil if that's what you want.

These fucks need to be slaughtered they are animals and when animals go rabid you put them down. They are useless and bringing shame to all Muslims the world over.

Oh that's great! Because my Birthday is also on June! :D But it's on June 7th! That means I am a Gemini and your Sun sign is Cancer, but you are actually in Gemini-Cancer cusp. That means you are a GEMICAN (GEMINI/CANCER) - June 19 - June 24, also called "CUSP OF MAGIC".

What is your Moon and Ascendant sign?

This forum just hit a new low! :hitwall: :sick: :bad:

Oh! You are already watching Frozen!? No they are not copying Bollywood because this kind of movie genre is called "Musical Film". A popular example of a Musical Film is "High School Musical", but HSM is trash! There are other great Musical movies, a classic example is "Sound of Music" and my personal favourite is "Moulin Rouge"! <3
High School Musical has 2-3 versions i think all watched by me already.. Zac Efron is one of my favorite hollywood actor ( The main hero in High School musical). His latest Hollywood movie "The Awkward Moment" with Miles Teller is also awesome.

Yeah many people like Manchester United... I am glad Moyes got fired! He is just like Allegri (former Milan coach) and Allegri also got fired on January because he also sucks like Moyes! It's like they are twin brothers! I don't like Neydive, he makes me mad! Yes, I love Undertaker! And I think Brock Lesnar doesn't deserve to break his streak at Wrestlemania and I can't stand Paul Heyman! You mean you like Divas? Yeah they're okay, I guess.
Yeah WWE Divas Torrie Wilson & Stacy Keibler was my favorite :smitten: but they are not in WWE now :mad:

This forum just hit a new low!
@The Snow Queen I think we are talking off topic here from long time and we should stop posting here this :agree: Because some people are pissing off :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom