What's new

Islamic militants warn they will sell captive Nigerian schoolgirls into sex slavery after internatio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic!

So, how do you chat in your profile? Because I don't know how to... It only says "Profile posts", "Recent activity" "Posting", "Information", "Bookmarks and etc... :undecided:

Btw, it is you who derailed the topic by calling Shias ''Mutah'' while you know that both Shia and Sunni are muslim and have same prophet

Shias and Sunnis are both Muslims! And I like everyone! <3 <3

So, how do you chat in your profile? Because I don't know how to... It only says "Profile posts", "Recent activity" "Posting", "Information", "Bookmarks and etc...
There is no option of Personal Messages in this Forum like other forum :disagree:

High School Musical has 2-3 versions i think all watched by me already.. Zac Efron is one of my favorite hollywood actor ( The main hero in High School musical). His latest Hollywood movie "The Awkward Moment" with Miles Teller is also awesome.

Really!? You like High School Musical? I didn't know that! Sorry, if I sounded too harsh on High School Musical.

devotion to any religion just makes a person more stupid............am speaking generally

So what explains your general stupidity she man? :azn:

23 June 1996 8-) This is not my permanent ID actually the real one is banned :undecided: The ban is going to lift tomorrow from my ID @Sourya Kharb

On Topic: It doesn't matter which religion they follow. They are kidnapping girl, killing peoples its enough reason to kill them 8-)

So why you couldn't wait for your ban to be lifted bharti? @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar @Jungibaaz

There is no option of Personal Messages in this Forum like other forum

But, why is there an "Inbox" tab and in it, it says "Conversation"?

(¬_¬)

Yup i like High School Musical i was just asking for fun that why after every few words they start singing

Yeah, every Disney Princess movies are like that and most non-Princess Disney animated movies too. And I am sure you have seen Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast. There is also a lot of songs in those movies too! And which Frozen song you liked the best? I like "Let it Go" the most.

Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care
what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on.
The cold never bothered me anyway

Frozen-Elsa-cloak.gif

This thread went from Direction A to moon. God dayumn.

But, why is there an "Inbox" tab and in it, it says "Conversation"?

-_-

Yeah, every Disney Princess movies are like that and most non-Princess Disney animated movies too. And I am sure you have seen Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast. There is also a lot of songs in those movies too! And which Frozen song you liked the best? I like "Let it Go" the most.

Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care
what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on.
The cold never bothered me anyway

Frozen-Elsa-cloak.gif
Sorry But i don't wanna get ban again by talking Off topic here :fie: I would love to have a conversation with you :agree:You can search on google just Sourya Kharb first 4-5 pages are for me. I am quiet popular on Internet :whistle: BTW i like The cold never bothered me anyway when she left Arendelle and all other songs are also good :)

Sorry But i don't wanna get ban again by talking Off topic here I would love to have a conversation with you You can search on google just Sourya Kharb first 4-5 pages are for me. I am quiet popular on Internet

Hahaha. I think I saw you. Where do you want to add me? Facebook?

You can add wherever you want i am available on all social networks And why Hahaha??? You saw any thing funny??

No... Yes, maybe I did. LOL But this is really weird... Okay maybe I will add you on Facebook because I don't use other social networks that much... My name starts with "M".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom