What's new

Islamic militants warn they will sell captive Nigerian schoolgirls into sex slavery after internatio

Status
Not open for further replies.
You started by accusing Muslims of sex slavery. Are you going to lie now?

Why do I have a feeling you are a jew from iran?

Same Prophet, but different ideology. Open up a separate thread on Shia /Sunni if you want to, and I'll obliterate you there.

Muslims in the past (and even now) both Shia and Sunni have been involved in sex trade, this is well documented.

Actually no, i am a atheist. But Jews are your brothers, they kill because they think they are the ''chosen ones'' and you kill in the name of god. Btw, thats where muslims are good at, destroying,''obliterate'' and so on lol...
:)

Thats what happens when u start following a religion

says a man who is probably working in pizza hut after fleeing pakistan!!
wow

I never fled Pakistan she man and lol considering Indians are known for working in the food industry more than Pakistanis. :lol:

apu-tyca-e1342877856253.jpg

No... Yes, maybe I did. LOL But this is really weird... Okay maybe I will add you on Facebook because I don't use other social networks that much... My name starts with "M".
OK 8-)
You have a nice sense of humor i have to admit it :rolleyes:

Muslims in the past (and even now) both Shia and Sunni have been involved in sex trade, this is well documented.

Actually no, i am a atheist. But Jews are your brothers, they kill because they think they are the ''chosen ones'' and you kill in the name of god. Btw, thats where muslims are good at, destroying,''obliterate'' and so on lol...
What is your family / ancestors ?

Watch out for the akhoonds. :rofl:

Times changed, many atheists in Iran, also people who go back to their original religion ;)

It would be good if you just come out with it then instead of getting involved in Muslim countries and then calling Muslims good at obliterating. ;)

Doesnt matter, im a Iranian non-muslim. Deal with it.

Times changed, many atheists in Iran, also people who go back to their original religion ;)
Ah so the mullahs have been.................... :whistle:

Your hatred & frustration is understandable. But please do not derail this thread. Open a new one.

It would be good if you just come out with it then instead of getting involved in Muslim countries and then calling Muslims good at obliterating. ;)

Those are your wannabe Arab brothers, the mullahs. If it was up to me i would cease all relations with all Arab and muslim countries lol. You can keep your religion for yourself.

Ah so the mullahs have been.................... :whistle:

Your hatred & frustration is understandable. But please do not derail this thread. Open a new one.

Well, you derailed the topic by calling Shias as ''Mutah'' while you know both you and them have same religion and prophet. lol

I never fled Pakistan she man and lol considering Indians are known for working in the food industry more than Pakistanis. :lol:

apu-tyca-e1342877856253.jpg
then even after american education u are working in pizza hut.......jeez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom