What's new

Islamic militants warn they will sell captive Nigerian schoolgirls into sex slavery after internatio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boko Haram, has been condemned by every sane individual and mainstream Islam. The only reason this thread was started, and you keep trolling is because of your blind hatred of Islam. Nothing else.

Boko Haram, has been condemned by every sane individual and mainstream Islam. The only reason this thread was started, and you keep trolling is because of your blind hatred of Islam. Nothing else.
Is sex slavery allowed in Islam?

Is sex slavery allowed in Islam?

Of course not, even having normal sex without married can get death sentence if proven by Islamic court, by trowing rocks to their body, dont be silly

Are you saying prostitution is allowed in Islam?
Can you prove it?

I dont know how "Mutah Married" is implemented by Shiah, but Sunni Muslim doesn't do it.

I dont know how "Mutah Married" is implemented by Shiah, but Sunni Muslim doesn't do it.
I have read that Halal sex tourism, based on Muthah, is quite big in Indonesia, which is a majority sunni country. Their biggest customers are Arab men from Saudi Arabia, who are themselves Sunni/wahabi.
Halal Sex Tourism: Just “marry” the prostitute for a day or two
Hallal sex. Saudi men travel to Indonesia for sex tourism. And so they don’t break any religious laws: they marry the prostitute for a day or two… Despite the fact that both Saudi Arabia and Indonesia are both Sunni Muslim countries, when there is money to be made from sex tourism, the supposedly Shi’ite-only practice of Mut’ah is considered halal nonetheless. Go figure.

Of course not, even having normal sex without married can get death sentence if proven by Islamic court, by trowing rocks to their body, dont be silly
I did some research on this subject and surprisingly found that temporary marriage (Mutah - prostitution) and sex with slaves & prisoners of war is indeed allowed in Islam and Mohammed and his companions routinely practiced it themselves. Koran allows these practices and was practiced by Muslims during and after the lifetime of Mohammed. Mutah was banned by Caliph Umar, whom the Shia's don't recognize as legitimate.
So, what the boko haram guys are saying is not completely wrong when they are saying that they are using their religious rights as per Islamic laws.

Last edited:
I have read that Halal sex tourism, based on Muthah, is quite big in Indonesia, which is a majority sunni country. Their biggest customers are Arab men from Saudi Arabia, who are themselves Sunni/wahabi.
Halal Sex Tourism: Just “marry” the prostitute for a day or two

I did some research on this subject and surprisingly found that temporary marriage (Mutah - prostitution) and sex with slaves & prisoners of war is indeed allowed in Islam and Mohammed and his companions routinely practiced it themselves. Koran allows these practices and was practiced by Muslims during and after the lifetime of Mohammed. Mutah was banned by Caliph Umar, whom the Shia's don't recognize as legitimate.
So, what the boko haram guys are saying is not completely wrong when they are saying that they are using their religious rights as per Islamic laws.

1. Prostitution is easy to find in Indonesia bro, they comes from poor family. The prostitute don't know Islam and they are munafiqun, don't care anymore about religion, only has Islam in their ID cards. I feel pity for them. And for the customers, they are not a good Muslim as well, I don't care with them, those woman worshiper are sick mentally. Why are men too obsessed with women body ? Only women worshiper who are like this. Men with no worthy and morality inside their heart will do it. Nothing to do with Islam.

2. If you said our prophet like this once again, I will not talk to you any more and will give negative rating any time you repeat this statement once more, since it is not true. Christians and others who don't know Islam just try to distribute this fake story.

The Quran verses about this is not talking about Mutah, it is said that women can be taken by our money to get them married Us which is so true for the majority of women who only feel interested for rich person. Based on a simple survey in Indonesia, rich person with no handsome look will get about 80 % vote, and handsome guy without money will get 10-20 % vote by a women to MARRY. Get it friend. Shiah person who legalized Mutah has no analytical skills my friend, this simple Quran verses can be interpreted like this is a symbol of fool of their Ulama.

And you also need to understand that Islam develops through times, so you also can see that before Muslim are allowed to drink Alcohol and pray not to Makkah but Jerusalem. There should be a context in we want to understand Quran and Hadist.

Last edited:

you say it was not practiced at the dawn of Islam by the holy prophet companions ?

If you said our prophet like this once again, I will not talk to you any more and will give negative rating any time you repeat this statement once more, since it is not true. Christians and others who don't know Islam just try distribute this fake story.
This is from Islams own scriptures regarding sex with slaves.. Muhammad was a slave owner and trader. He captured slaves in battle. He had sex with his slaves. And he instructed his men to do the same. The Qur'an actually devotes more verses to making sure that Muslim men know they can keep women as sex slaves (4) than it does to telling them to pray five times a day (0).
The Qur'an:
Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee" .. Muslims are restrained to four wives, but may also have sex with any number of slaves, as the following verse make clear:

Qur'an (23:5-6) - "..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves.

From the Hadith:

Bukhari (62:137) - An account of women taken as slaves in battle by Muhammad's men after their husbands and fathers were killed. The woman were raped with Muhammad's approval.

Bukhari (34:432) - Another account of females taken captive and raped with Muhammad's approval. In this case it is evident that the Muslims intend on selling the women after raping them because they are concerned about devaluing their price by impregnating them.

Regarding the issue of sanction of prostitution in Islam, it is actually allowed.. It is called Nikah Mut'ah, a fixed-time arrangement between a man and a woman that dissolves once the duration expires.
The Qur'an:
Qur'an (4:24) - "And those of whom ye seek content (by marrying them), give unto them their portions as a duty. And there is no sin for you in what ye do by mutual agreement after the duty (hath been done)"

Qur'an (5:87) - "O you who believe! do not forbid (yourselves) the good things which Allah has made lawful for you and do not exceed the limits; surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits"

From the Hadith:

Bukhari 62:13 - "We used to participate in the holy battles led by Allah's Apostle and we had nothing (no wives) with us. So we said, "Shall we get ourselves castrated?" He forbade us that and then allowed us to marry women with a temporary contract (2) and recited to us: -- 'O you who believe ! Make not unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you, but commit no transgression.' (5.87)"

Muslim (8:3252) - Muhammad clearly allowed his men to use temporary marriage as a sanctioned form of prostitution.

I can give many more such examples from Islamic scriptures itself.

Are you sure about this, because if true thats some backward medival law

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom