What's new

Islamic militants warn they will sell captive Nigerian schoolgirls into sex slavery after internatio

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from Islams own scriptures regarding sex with slaves.. Muhammad was a slave owner and trader. He captured slaves in battle. He had sex with his slaves. And he instructed his men to do the same. The Qur'an actually devotes more verses to making sure that Muslim men know they can keep women as sex slaves (4) than it does to telling them to pray five times a day (0).

Regarding the issue of sanction of prostitution in Islam, it is actually allowed.. It is called Nikah Mut'ah, a fixed-time arrangement between a man and a woman that dissolves once the duration expires.

I can give many more such examples from Islamic scriptures itself.

Slavery is forbidden in Islam by process, just like Islam prohibit Alcohol, step by step. I have told you that Quran should be read within context, there are many verses that are diluted by the other verses that comes later. And I am not a fanatics of Hadist if it is not being backed by Quran, even if its taken from Bukhari, since only Quran that is protected by ALLAH (one verses said that ALLAH will protect Quran).

No Mutah in Sunni World, and this is because our scholar that understand Quran, Hadist, with its context understand that ALLAH want us to ban it. I cannot waste my time explaining it to you my friend. You can do googling by yourselves.

Those Quran verses that you bring is talking about "Mahar" something that we should give to women if we want to MARRY her. Not talking about Mutah. @shuntmaster

Last edited:
you say it was not practiced at the dawn of Islam by the holy prophet companions ?

Islam is evolving through times, since slavery was enjoyed by entire Arab society at that time (also all of the world) . Quran and Hadist were also evolving, thats why we need to understand it by using context. Something that only fool and head stone people who dont understand, like Khawarij and Al-Qaeda people.

Last edited:
Are you sure about this, because if true thats some backward medival law

Yup, true, but it is only about having penetration on sex. The backward mentality is someone that loves woman for sex just like animals mentality, not for their soul or their beautiful look.

Prove it..

It is banned now.....Have you seen any slavery in Islam now my friend ? You need to read Quran from the beginning until the end, so you will know that Quran is like a story, some act was allowed before, but not anymore later. Hadist is also similar. So, thats why many Muslim is also trapped because of his understanding about Islam is not much. I have read Quran translation until finished more than once. Not many Muslim do that.

Islam is evolving through times, since slavery was enjoyed by entire Arab society at that time (also all of the world) . Quran and Hadist were also evolving, thats why we need to understand it by using context. Something that only fool and head stone people who dont understand, like Khawarij and Al-Qaeda people.
exactly it's the point , Islam evolve in course of time , it was practiced , but a government order ban it .
now answer me why not a government order allow it again , after all it's not Quran that can't be changed or holy prophet order that's very very hard to change , it's a simple governmental order hat can be changed according to the situation of the society by another governmental order.

exactly it's the point , Islam evolve in course of time , it was practiced , but a government order ban it .
now answer me why not a government order allow it again , after all it's not Quran that can't be changed or holy prophet order that's very very hard to change , it's a simple governmental order hat can be changed according to the situation of the society by another governmental order.

I mean Islam evolves trough time until our Beloved Prophet passed away. Thats it, finish.Through those times there were many verses that were diluted just like in a very first war we didn't take any military captive, we must kill them because ALLAH ordered like that, but after Islam is stronger we take military captive as another Quran verses allow it and even said that as Muslim we have to treat any military captive in a good manner. Such a contradiction isnt it ? Only person who knows context that will understand.

Seriously, as a Shiah person can you bring any Quran verse that will back your Mutah practice here ????

I mean Islam evolves trough time until our Beloved Prophet passed away. Thats it, finish.Through those times there were many verses that were diluted just like in a very first war we didn't take any military captive, we must kill them because ALLAH ordered like that, but after Islam is stronger we take military captive as another Quran verses allow it and even said that as Muslim we have to treat any military captive in a good manner. Such a contradiction isnt it ? Only person who knows context that will understand.

Seriously, as a Shiah person can you bring any Quran verse that will back your Mutah practice here ????
can you bring any verse that forbid it ?

and Islam have two sets of command , ones that are for eternity and written in Quran and nobody can change them as its God promise to save Quran from any change.

the other are governmental order and Hadith that can be changed or temporarily suspended according to the need of time.

can you bring any verse that forbid it ?

Ha, ha...you don't have backing don't you ??? Many my friend, just like many verses talking about rules in marrying any women. I don.t want to waste my time for that for only explaining you. A principle of any prostitution act that will get huge punished by Quran is women become like a goods, you pay them to get sex, do you want to put ALLAH name before you do that (just like Mutah married) ???? You make it even worse than any prostitute customers dude.

It is banned now.....Have you seen any slavery in Islam now my friend ? You need to read Quran from the beginning until the end, so you will know that Quran is like a story, some act was allowed before, but not anymore later. Hadist is also similar. So, thats why many Muslim is also trapped because of his understanding about Islam is not much. I have read Quran translation until finished more than once. Not many Muslim do that.
Wasn't Quran supposed to have been written even before the creation of this world and its words have not been changed and can never be changed? So, how can Islam be involving if the holy book on which its based on cannot be changed?

How can Islam be involving if it is based on the same Quran given to Adam as it was given to Muhammad and all the prophets in between? What you are saying is that Quran kept changing even during the lifetime of Mohammed, which can be considered as blasphemy.
Why are there such contradictions and ambiguities if it was a divinely created by the almighty?

A principle of any prostitution act that will get huge punished by Quran
But Islamic texts like the hadiths themselves say Muhammad himself allowed his companions to practise mutah. Even Quran does not forbid the practice. It was caliph Umar who banned it.

Last edited:
Have you seen any slavery in Islam now my friend
Please read this...
The schoolgirls stolen as sex slaves by Nigeria's anti-education jihadists Boko Haram
The Boko Haram people are using the Islamic laws to justify their action of taking salves for sex.

I mean Islam evolves trough time until our Beloved Prophet passed away
Quran and by extension Islam are unchangeable over space and time. Quran was written long before Muhammed was born, even before the first man on earth - Adam was created. If you are saying that Quran has been changed, that's blasphemy, my friend..

Last edited:
Boko Haram is not New they are a spin off al-qaeda to serve US Interests. Next stop coalition invasion of African state [could be muslim state] in next 1-2 Years.

I'm not Shia, but how about this verse from the Quran...

Sura-e-Nisa(4:24),
Allah SWT says, 'Famas tamtaatum behi min hunna fa atuhunna ujoorahunna faridata.…"

"Allah has allowed for you to do Muta (temporary timed marriage) by going into mutual agreement and after giving them their dowries and it is neither a sin nor an act of fornication if kept the agreement.."

Mutah is valid until now because no other verse descended in Quran to invalidate Muta.

I'm not Shia, but how about this verse from the Quran...

Mutah is valid until now because no other verse descended in Quran to invalidate Muta.

Man, NO MUTAH words comes from that VERSE......You should understand Arabic before you know that :

This is the real meaning in English:

Quran An-Nisa: 24

"And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise".

It is about MAHAR, if I want to marry A woman, I have to give some thing (material) to honor the woman and woman family that I marry.

So you are more knowledgeable than Many Muslim Scholar that has understood all of Quran and Hadist ? Including mastering in Arabic. You know bro.....Arabic words is not simple, even Arab person has to study in university for understanding their own language in deeper meaning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom