What's new

Islamic militants warn they will sell captive Nigerian schoolgirls into sex slavery after internatio

Status
Not open for further replies.
@al-Hasani There is some anti-islamic BS going on. Request your artillery support. Jazak Allah Khair!
You gave me a great laugh brother. Sometimes nuclear support you mean.:lol:

I frankly do not bother with those fools. They know that they are provoking and writing nonsense. In this age and time most people should be able to study what Islam in fact is and not what they hear it is and what some misguided people claim Islam is while committing sins in this great religions name.
Reporting those vandals to the moderators is the best that can happen as there is no need to educate them or waste essay's on them as they will not change and are filled with hatred and ignorance. Until they themselves change you have little option of changing their hearts.

I speak from experience.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @Oscar @nuclearpak @Emmie @Manticore @jaibi

Gentlemen I believe that there is a limit to the freedom of speech and that internet traffic cannot be more important than combating trolls and ignorants provoking deliberately. I suggest that you look at this thread and take the appropriate action as soon as possible.

Last edited:
1. Do you want to stick with SWORDS OR GUNS in Todays Battle, Sorry Bro...I am not A LITERAL Person
2. Explained already in my 172 post above

I still can't understand why 2nd khalif is allowed to change the rule and say that islam is evolving according to the needs of time , but the governments after him are not allowed to do that and say the same thing.

and about sword and gun it's irrelevant , you told me for everything Quran must allow you and I wonted to show you no it's not like that.

For temporary marriage who gives a diamond ring?
it seems he believe poor people that even can't afford a simple ring won't marry each other.

it seems he believe poor people that even can't afford a simple ring won't marry each other.

I say about diamond ring is only to show shunmaster some analogical culture that is practiced in western world in order to make him better understand my point.

Why not after the second Caliph, we change it against and practice Mutah married once more ? Isn't it some kind of backwards move friend ? It means almost elite Ulama understand that Mutah is something tolerable before that must be changed right after the society ready. Final already bro.

I just want to ask this to you ? Do you think Mutah is justifiable for the women part my friend ? Dont you think that Islam should establish justice to all human being, men and women ? Do you want your sister do Mutah ? Do you want your daughter do it ? How do you feel it, deep in your heart, is it justifiable or not ?

Last edited:
Seems like our favorite Peaceful Boko Haramis are scared of a fight against the army.

I hope the Nigerian Army crush their skulls. These guys are typical of their kind: targeting innocent kids and girls. So much for their holy war.

I say about diamond ring is only to show shunmaster some analogical culture that is practiced in western world in order to make him better understand my point.

Why not the after the second Caliph, we change it against and practice Mutah married once more ? Isn't it some kind of backwards move friend ? It means almost elite Ulama understand that Mutah is something tolerable before that must be changed right after the society ready. Final already bro.

I just want to ask this to you ? Do you think Mutah is justifiable for the women part my friend ? Dont you think that Islam should establish justice to all human being, men and women ? Do you want your sister do Mutah ? Do you want your daughter do it ? How do you feel it, deep in your heart, is it justifiable or not ?

The funny thing about Mutah is it can be done for an hour or two, Secondly even while a woman is married to someone else.

No sane person can justify something as ridiculous as this. But people do even curse the father in laws, and the son in law of the Prophet P.B.U.H. And not any son in law, but one who was married to NOT one, but two, of the Prophets P.B.U.H.'s daughters. SO by this logic they can justify anything!

Seems like our favorite Peaceful Boko Haramis are scared of a fight against the army.

I hope the Nigerian Army crush their skulls. These guys are typical of their kind: targeting innocent kids and girls. So much for their holy war.
They deserve much worse, but we'll settle for crushing their skulls! :cheers:

So much for love and peace that muslims keep claiming their religion is. Boko Haram is puritanical form of wahabbi islamic outfit.

Do you see anyone supporting Al Qaeda or Boko Haram on this forum? NO.

You talking crap exposes your hatred and sanity!

actually the saudis and their minions keep cheering for fsa//al qaeda on this forum .so spare me your rants.

actually the saudis and their minions keep cheering for fsa//al qaeda on this forum .so spare me your rants.

Reported!! Without being addressed, you jump in with your crap, and start abusing Islam!. This is called "rambling of a delusional mind." For you, seeing a shrink is definitely a good idea !!

Reported!! Without being addressed, you jump in with your crap, and start abusing Islam!. This is called "rambling of a delusional mind." For you, seeing a shrink is definitely a good idea !!

Please go report . If you don't like truth thats your problem ,not mine.Angola has banned islam.I expect others to follow suit in a matter of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom