What's new

Islamic militants warn they will sell captive Nigerian schoolgirls into sex slavery after internatio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, NO MUTAH words comes from that VERSE
The word Mutah is not used in that Quranic verse, but the action that verse describes is Mutah.. Ex. sex for money = prostitution.

The word Mutah is not used in that Quranic verse, but the action that verse describes is Mutah.. Ex. sex for money = prostitution.

It is "MAHAR" bro, you dont understand our Married Ritual and you try to explain Quran. As A Moslem we have to give some material things to any WOMEN WE WAN TO MARRY........It is there because Islam want to RESPECT women. Get it ?

And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation
Doesn't this part exactly describe the practice of Mutah prostitution?

And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess.
Doesn't this part justify sex with slave girls, even those who are already married?

Doesn't this part exactly describe the practice of Mutah prostitution?

Doesn't this part justify sex with slave girls, even those who are already married?

BRO....Do you marry a women without "GIVING HER ANY DIAMOND RING?"
It is there to respect HER. Mutah is different, in Mutah you dont want to take care that women until SHE DIED, ONLY SOME TIMES.

Talking about SLAVERY, I have already mention before that Islam allowed it to happen in the past. Quran is A STORY my friend, the beginning and ending can be different

EVEN WITH A SLAVE YOU ALSO HAVE TO MARRY THEM

Quran verse:

"And whoever among you cannot [find] the means to marry free, believing women, then [he may marry] from those whom your right hands possess of believing slave girls. And Allah is most knowing about your faith. You [believers] are of one another. So marry them with the permission of their people and give them their due compensation according to what is acceptable. [They should be] chaste, neither [of] those who commit unlawful intercourse randomly nor those who take [secret] lovers. But once they are sheltered in marriage, if they should commit adultery, then for them is half the punishment for free [unmarried] women. This [allowance] is for him among you who fears sin, but to be patient is better for you. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful"

(Quran, An-Nisa: 25)

Last edited:
It is "MAHAR" bro, you dont understand our Married Ritual and you try to explain Quran. As A Moslem we have to give some material things to any WOMEN WE WAN TO MARRY........It is there because Islam want to RESPECT women. Get it ?

Muhammad allowed his companions to practice Mutah. This is recorded in the hadiths..

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3252:
Sabra Juhanni reported: Allah's Messenger pbuh permitted temporary marriage for us. So I and another person went out and saw a woman of Bana 'Amir, who was like a young long-necked she-camel. We presented ourselves to her (for contracting temporary marriage), whereupon she said: What dower would you give me? I said: My cloak. And my companion also said: My cloak. And the cloak of-my companion was superior to my cloak, but I was younger than he. So when she looked at the cloak of my companion she liked it, and when she cast a glance at me I looked more attractive to her. She then said: Well, you and your cloak are sufficient for me. I remained with her for three nights, and then Allah's Messenger pbuh said: He who has any such woman with whom he had contracted temporary marriage, he should let her off.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number 139:
Narrated Abdullah: We used to participate in the holy wars carried on by the Prophet and we had no women (wives) with us. So we said (to the Prophet). "Shall we castrate ourselves?" But the Prophet forbade us to do that and thenceforth he allowed us to marry a woman (temporarily) by giving her even a garment, and then he recited: "O you who believe! Do not make unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you."

Caliph Umar banned Mutah practise among the Muslims, not Quran or Muhammad..

Sahih Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number 43:
Narrated 'Imran bin Husain: The Verse of muta was revealed in Allah's Book, so we performed it with Allah's Apostle, and nothing was revealed in Qur'an to make it illegal, nor did the Prophet prohibit it till he died. But the man (omar) just expressed what his own mind suggested.

I have already mention before that Islam allowed it to happen in the past. Quran is A STORY my friend, the beginning and ending can be different
This is blasphemy my friend.. Quran is not a story, but a book written by the almighty creator of this world and given to mankind at various times as a guide to lead our lives. It is constant and can never change with times..

Ha, ha...you don't have backing don't you ??? Many my friend, just like many verses talking about rules in marrying any women. I don.t want to waste my time for that for only explaining you. A principle of any prostitution act that will get huge punished by Quran is women become like a goods, you pay them to get sex, do you want to put ALLAH name before you do that (just like Mutah married) ???? You make it even worse than any prostitute customers dude.
Does Islam Allow use of Internet and Computers , can you bring a verse from quran that allow it.

and also if Islam is all that was at the time of the live of the holy prophet and no change was allowed after his death , how come 2nd caliph was allowed to change it and outlaw a practice that was legal till his time which I guess must be after the death of the holy prophet .

Muhammad allowed his companions to practice Mutah. This is recorded in the hadiths..

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3252:
Sabra Juhanni reported: Allah's Messenger pbuh permitted temporary marriage for us. So I and another person went out and saw a woman of Bana 'Amir, who was like a young long-necked she-camel. We presented ourselves to her (for contracting temporary marriage), whereupon she said: What dower would you give me? I said: My cloak. And my companion also said: My cloak. And the cloak of-my companion was superior to my cloak, but I was younger than he. So when she looked at the cloak of my companion she liked it, and when she cast a glance at me I looked more attractive to her. She then said: Well, you and your cloak are sufficient for me. I remained with her for three nights, and then Allah's Messenger pbuh said: He who has any such woman with whom he had contracted temporary marriage, he should let her off.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number 139:
Narrated Abdullah: We used to participate in the holy wars carried on by the Prophet and we had no women (wives) with us. So we said (to the Prophet). "Shall we castrate ourselves?" But the Prophet forbade us to do that and thenceforth he allowed us to marry a woman (temporarily) by giving her even a garment, and then he recited: "O you who believe! Do not make unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you."

Caliph Umar banned Mutah practise among the Muslims, not Quran or Muhammad..

Sahih Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number 43:
Narrated 'Imran bin Husain: The Verse of muta was revealed in Allah's Book, so we performed it with Allah's Apostle, and nothing was revealed in Qur'an to make it illegal, nor did the Prophet prohibit it till he died. But the man (omar) just expressed what his own mind suggested.

Yeah....As I have said before......Islam WAS evolving. One Hadist can be diluted WITH A NEW ONES (Similar like Quran). Even there is One Hadist said like that "If only I know that Ummah has better faith, I will make two doors in Ka'bah" Sorry....This is only what I remember not a precise statement as it is just what I can memorize ....And Ka'bah still has One door UNTIL KNOW

Does Islam Allow use of Internet and Computers , can you bring a verse from quran that allow it.

and also if Islam is all that was at the time of the live of the holy prophet and no change was allowed after his death , how come 2nd caliph was allowed to change it and outlaw a practice that was legal till his time which I guess must be after the death of the holy prophet .

1. Do you want to stick with SWORDS OR GUNS in Todays Battle, Sorry Bro...I am not A LITERAL Person
2. Explained already in my 172 post above

This is blasphemy my friend.. Quran is not a story, but a book written by the almighty creator of this world and given to mankind at various times as a guide to lead our lives. It is constant and can never change with times..

Quran is different like Bible friends..... WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING QURAN AND HADIST CONTEXT, MUSLIM can be like AL-QAEDA

Last edited:
I really like the way @Indos is handling some inflammatory statements .

It is banned now.....Have you seen any slavery in Islam now my friend ? You need to read Quran from the beginning until the end, so you will know that Quran is like a story, some act was allowed before, but not anymore later. Hadist is also similar. So, thats why many Muslim is also trapped because of his understanding about Islam is not much. I have read Quran translation until finished more than once. Not many Muslim do that.

it doesnt exist? time for a reality check

Quran is different like Bible friends..... WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING QURAN AND HADIST CONTEXT, MUSLIM can be like AL-QAEDA
Maybe we are not experts on Quran or other Islamic scriptures, but are you my friend? Do you know and understand the Quran and Hadiths wholly & perfectly?
I gave you some Hadith verses supporting the practice of Mutah by Muhammad and his companions from very authentic sources.. You never replied to them..

Yeah....As I have said before......Islam WAS evolving. One Hadist can be diluted WITH A NEW ONES (Similar like Quran). Even there is One Hadist said like that "If only I know that Ummah has better faith, I will make two doors in Ka'bah" Sorry....This is only what I remember not a precise statement as it is just what I can memorize ....And Ka'bah still has One door UNTIL KNOW
You are saying that Quran can be and was altered. This is pure blasphemy as per Islamic laws.

Yeah....As I have said before......Islam WAS evolving
How can Islam be evolving when Muslims claim that the laws of Islam can never be altered and have been unchanged since the time of Adam?

@al-Hasani There is some anti-islamic BS going on. Request your artillery support. Jazak Allah Khair!

I can give all of the post there negative ratings....and ask them to be banned in Think Tank secret forum.....but I don't do it. Just leave them bro...I have already answered it in a good way. We need more time in our real life :D

Sorry bro...better ask some one near your city if you are really interested in Islam. You can talk with him in hours. But too much time spending on PDF is not good my friend @shuntmaster :partay:

Last edited:
For temporary marriage who gives a diamond ring?
Nobody does. Mutah has nothing to do with Islam .You can , misconceive, misconstrue, malign, Islam, talk crap all day long but those who are sincere, will see through your hogwash. If you don't stop your anti-Islamic propaganda you and @senheiser will run into trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom