What's new

Islamic militants warn they will sell captive Nigerian schoolgirls into sex slavery after internatio

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say about diamond ring is only to show shunmaster some analogical culture that is practiced in western world in order to make him better understand my point.

Why not after the second Caliph, we change it against and practice Mutah married once more ? Isn't it some kind of backwards move friend ? It means almost elite Ulama understand that Mutah is something tolerable before that must be changed right after the society ready. Final already bro.

I just want to ask this to you ? Do you think Mutah is justifiable for the women part my friend ? Dont you think that Islam should establish justice to all human being, men and women ? Do you want your sister do Mutah ? Do you want your daughter do it ? How do you feel it, deep in your heart, is it justifiable or not ?
well let just make it simple , the Mutah is just as justifiable as sex out of the wedding , by the way by it at least if a child born , it's clear who is the father .
simple it's a practical solution . and sunni people also have something like it , the difference is you don't state a duration for the temporary marriage and call it , Nikah Misyar or some thing like this.
as far as I'm concerned they are the same shit ,in that they are married till they say they are not married anymore which can be half an hour latter ,in this one before the marriage they state that they are married till that specified date which also can be half an hour later.

The funny thing about Mutah is it can be done for an hour or two, Secondly even while a woman is married to someone else.

No sane person can justify something as ridiculous as this. But people do even curse the father in laws, and the son in law of the Prophet P.B.U.H. And not any son in law, but one who was married to NOT one, but two, of the Prophets P.B.U.H.'s daughters. SO by this logic they can justify anything!
Nonsense why you spreading lies ?
the Mutah never can be done while the women has a husband

Nonsense why you spreading lies ?
the Mutah never can be done while the women has a husband

I don't have to. You are good at it!

Secondly, Misyar is not temporary, it's permanent. Only difference is that the finance part, (not Mehar) is not the husbands responsibility. Besides that everything remains the same. No temporary BS.

I don't have to. You are good at it!

Secondly, Misyar is not temporary, it's permanent. Only difference is that the finance part, (not Mehar) is not the husbands responsibility. Besides that everything remains the same. No temporary BS.
it's permanent till they decide they don't want it which can be half an hour later . which is what I stated and you lied when you said a married woman can do Mutah, which is impossible .

well let just make it simple , the Mutah is just as justifiable as sex out of the wedding , by the way by it at least if a child born , it's clear who is the father .
simple it's a practical solution . and sunni people also have something like it , the difference is you don't state a duration for the temporary marriage and call it , Nikah Misyar or some thing like this.
as far as I'm concerned they are the same shit ,in that they are married till they say they are not married anymore which can be half an hour latter ,in this one before the marriage they state that they are married till that specified date which also can be half an hour later.

it's permanent till they decide they don't want it which can be half an hour later . which is what I stated and you lied when you said a married woman can do Mutah, which is impossible .

Why don't you start a thread on Mutah and we can discuss it there?

@Indos , I think last night in one of your post you said in islam a man can't have sex with his slave If they are not married .
I had doubt about it and so I have checked it and found its not completely true . a man can have sex with his slaves till he free them . but a woman can't have sex with her slaves until they are married.

This situation if I'm not wrong have happened to one of Ottoman emperors , guess he was the one who captured Istanbul or his heir . it seems he loved one of his Slavs to the extent that freed her and then she refused him till he marry her and his court celeric also supported the girl view and said he can't bed her till they do something about the marriage.

Muslims doing what Muslims do best. Who cares. Let them rape and kill each other.

@Indos , I think last night in one of your post you said in islam a man can't have sex with his slave If they are not married .
I had doubt about it and so I have checked it and found its not completely true . a man can have sex with his slaves till he free them . but a woman can't have sex with her slaves until they are married.

This situation if I'm not wrong have happened to one of Ottoman emperors , guess he was the one who captured Istanbul or his heir . it seems he loved one of his Slavs to the extent that freed her and then she refused him till he marry her and his court celeric also supported the girl view and said he can't bed her till they do something about the marriage.

Friend, Ottoman Empire conduct can not become a parameter about what Islam wants us to do......

You are a sick society if you really do that........Thanks to ALLAH, our nation is emerging now. Islam still has back up. By that kind of conduct....you are really humiliated Islam as a religion. Formalizing Zina with the words of ALLAH.

Last edited:
Friend, Ottoman Empire conduct can not become a parameter about what Islam want

Well slavery is part of human hystory that practiced wordwide at the time. And so Islam have some rule about it.for this special matter there are some verses in Quran.
Al-Muminun 6 and Al-Maarij 30 both, in identical wording, draw a distinction between spouses and "those whom one's right hands possess", saying " أَزْوَاجِهِمْ أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُهُمْ" (literally, "their spouses or what their right hands possess"), while clarifying that sexual intercourse with either is permissible. Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi explains that "two categories of women have been excluded from the general command of guarding the private parts: (a) wives, (b) women who are legally in one's possession".[53]

The verse can be broken into three parts:

Concubinage
See also: Islamic marital jurisprudence
Slave women were required mainly as concubines and menials. A Muslim slaveholder was entitled by law to the sexual enjoyment of his slave women. While free women might own male slaves, they had no such right.[54]

Well slavery is part of human hystory that practiced wordwide at the time. And so Islam have some rule about it.for this special matter there are some verses in Quran.

Don't talk in circle, I have already won the argument

"And whoever among you cannot [find] the means to marry free, believing women, then [he may marry] from those whom your right hands possess of believing slave girls. And Allah is most knowing about your faith. You [believers] are of one another. So marry them with the permission of their people and give them their due compensation according to what is acceptable. [They should be] chaste, neither [of] those who commit unlawful intercourse randomly nor those who take [secret] lovers. But once they are sheltered in marriage, if they should commit adultery, then for them is half the punishment for free [unmarried] women. This [allowance] is for him among you who fears sin, but to be patient is better for you. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful"

(Quran, An-Nisa: 25)

Muslims doing what Muslims do best. Who cares. Let them rape and kill each other.
This group is not an Islamic group they are just some advanturous mercenary and thug .
By the say if you like I can show you atheist or Christian example of these lot.

"And whoever among you cannot [find] the means to marry free, believing women, then [he may marry] from those whom your right hands possess of believing slave girls. And Allah is most knowing about your faith. You [believers] are of one another. So marry them with the permission of their people and give them their due compensation according to what is acceptable. [They should be] chaste, neither [of] those who commit unlawful intercourse randomly nor those who take [secret] lovers. But once they are sheltered in marriage, if they should commit adultery, then for them is half the punishment for free [unmarried] women. This [allowance] is for him among you who fears sin, but to be patient is better for you. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful"

Well hope you are aware that thes two werse are about two different thing.
The ones in the articles point to the fact that a man can have intrcourse with his slave and the other verse you posted point to the fact that you can Marty a slave and its about the some condition of it.but it won't prohibit sleeping with your slave .

Well hope you are aware that thes two werse are about two different thing.
The ones in the articles point to the fact that a man can have intrcourse with his slave and the other verse you posted point to the fact that you can Marty a slave and its about the some condition of it.but it won't prohibit sleeping with your slave .

This group is not an Islamic group they are just some advanturous mercenary and thug .
By the say if you like I can show you atheist or Christian example of these lot.
What about Saudis? Iranians? Iraqis? Afghans, Pakistanis, Yemenis, Bangladeshis etc... You're all the same, yet you all claim the other one isn't Muslim.

Everything modern and positive in the post modern age is thanks to Atheists and Christians.

As I said, you may kill, rape and pillage each other for eternity. That's what you do best. Look at the country you're living in. You don't even show mercy to your own ilk.

What about Saudis? Iranians? Iraqis? Afghans, Pakistanis, Yemenis, Bangladeshis etc... You're all the same, yet you all claim the other one isn't Muslim.

Everything modern and positive in the post modern age is thanks to Atheists and Christians.

As I said, you may kill, rape and pillage each other for eternity. That's what you do best. Look at the country you're living in. You don't even show mercy to your own ilk.
The only ones who consider the others are not Muslims are the takfiris .
And about the second part of your post well you have a problem that only see the good points of others and bad point of yourself . you need to open your eyes completely.

The only ones who consider the others are not Muslims are the takfiris .
And about the second part of your post well you have a problem that only see the good points of others and bad point of yourself . you need to open your eyes completely.

The religion of peace :lol:

"just a few bad eggs" :lol:

"99.9% are peace loving Muslims" :lol:

"It's people pretending to be Muslims" :lol:

"It's probably Zionists/Nato" :lol:

That's the crap we usually hear after every crime by the global Islamic movement of destruction.
Welcome Mr..Suicide troll. lets see how long you last!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom