What's new

Islamic militants warn they will sell captive Nigerian schoolgirls into sex slavery after internatio

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALLAH knows what will happen in the future, how do you know that the book in heaven and in here are different ? :lol:
Because of the many changes, alterations and contradictions in the book which is supposed to be unchanged over space and time..

Because of the many changes, alterations and contradictions in the book which is supposed to be unchanged over space and time..

Something that ALLAH wants to teach is for Muslim to understand that Ideal thing has to be fought in a step by step process......We have to undergo process first. Until know you seem not want to understand this so clear lesson. No contradiction if we understand the context. I think it is enough. Don't want to replay back on this matter.

Last edited:
Something that ALLAH wants to teach is for Muslim to understand that Ideal thing has to be fought in a step by step process......We have to undergo process first. Until know you seem not want to understand this so clear lesson. No contradiction if we understand the context. I think it is enough. Don't want to replay back on this matter.
So, you are saying that Quran was altered over time to suit the situation and audience at those particular times?

So, you are saying that Quran was altered over time to suit the situation and audience at those particular times?

Finalized when the book is completed. No more silly question please.

Isn't stating this same as saying that Quran was altered during the lifetime of Mohammed? isn't it considered blasphemy?

The Quran was not yet completely revealed, so no it was not altered, it was added too by God's order. No it is not blasphemy you show obvious signs of ignorance to Islamic theology.

When the Quran was complete God himself promised to protect it from alteration, and it has remained as such till this day.

ALLAH wrote the Quran even before creating the world and the original is still in Heaven. Various prophets were given copies of that book and they are supposed to be exactly identical to the original master copy, and Mohammed was given (recited) the same unadulterated copy. This is the core belief of Islam. Anyone saying otherwise is committing blasphemy.
If ALLAH altered the Quran over a short period (relative to history of this universe) of Mohammed's life, then it implies that the copy of Quran revealed to Mohammed was not the exact copy of the master copy of Quran. This is a big contradiction to Islams core belief.

This is funny Allah did not write the Quran and what original is in heaven? The original is right here on this planet for all the world to bear witness. It was never one book it was always one religion, once again you are showing ignorance in theology. Example Jesus PBUH came to correct the Jews back to Islam not the whole world so the book given to him was for the Jews he was supposed to guide. Nope you are making shit up or ascribing to a certain sects beliefs. I have never heard that the Quran was made before the world itself give me your source.

It is common knowledge that the majority opinion is that first God created water, then his throne, then he created the pen and ordered it to write the destiny of all upon a tablet which was the next thing created, finally he said be and the universe was. A minority opinion is that the first thing he created was the nur of Prophet Muhammad PBUH but this is based on questionable sources although some scholars consider it accurate.

This is what Sunnis believe about the Quran for the most part what shiites believe may be different I am not sure- "The Qur'an is read by tongues, written in books, and remembered in the heart, yet it is, nevertheless, uncreated and without beginning, subsisting in the Essence of Allah, not subject to division and or separation through its transmission to the heart and paper. Musa - upon him peace - heard the Speech of Allah without sound and without letter, just as the righteous see the Essence of Allah Most High in the Hereafter, without substance or its quality."

Now for the rest you can take it to a Muslim forum idk why mods allow this thread to continue @Aeronaut

Last edited:
Fuk off you lots...yet pages run into tens of pages when attacked by non muslims in Africa. But same act committed by Islamists hardly gets a mention right?
Including India !

Finalized when the book is completed. No more silly question please.
Islamic sources say Quran was written and finalized by Allah even before he created humans, thousands of years before Mohammed was born. The exact copy of the book was given to the first human i.e. Adam and to all the thousands of prophets before Mohammed.
What you are saying is that Allah authored Quran during the lifetime of Mohammed. Isn't this blasphemous?

Last edited:
First of all keepinf someone in captivity is forbidden in Islam, be it for purpose of slavery or elicting monetary benefit - kidnapping.

Then selling someone for slavery or sex trade is also strictly forbidden.

This group is some nail to attract US sledgehammer. Its an excuse to get imperialist foothold in North Africa.

The Quran was not yet completely revealed, so no it was not altered, it was added too by God's order. No it is not blasphemy you show obvious signs of ignorance to Islamic theology.
When the Quran was complete God himself promised to protect it from alteration, and it has remained as such till this day.
Are you saying that Allah kept altering the verses of the Quran as he was revealing it to Mohammed, through angel Gabriel, in bits and pieces over many years.
But, why would Allah do that since Allah is all knowing?

As your video even says then slavery was practiced by every race, tribe, civilization etc. since the dawn of human history.

The Arabs were a superpower for over 1000 years and ruled big empires, caliphates, kingdoms, sultanates, emirates, sheikdoms and had big colonial possessions in Africa so of course slavery existed.
At the same time Arabs did a lot of good for Sub-Saharan Africa. They created hundreds of marvelous cities, established international trade routes that connected Africa with the remaining world and modernized large parts of Africa.

At least we did not enslave our own unlike the Russians who enslaved fellow Slavs.

@HAIDER

Bob Marley.:lol:
Islamic sources say Quran was written and finalized by Allah even before he created humans, thousands of years before Mohammed was born. The exact copy of the book was given to the first human i.e. Adam and to all the thousands of prophets before Mohammed.
What you are saying is that Allah authored Quran during the lifetime of Mohammed. Isn't this blasphemous?
In your country not ours intolerant rascist religious !

Go on, show us. But make sure those crimes were done in the name of atheism or Christianity. Don't post Lenin, Mao soviet crap. Boring.

I did't read it properly. Are they bragging about slavery and female discrimination?
Ironny dis guy thinks athiesm is religion ! some times I think that there is no comprmise with religion of book !

Last edited:
In your country not ours intolerant rascist religious !

Ironny dis guy thinks athiesm is religion ! some times I think that there is no comprmise with religion of book !
the fundamental question is what is religion and what is Atheism ?

First of all keepinf someone in captivity is forbidden in Islam, be it for purpose of slavery or elicting monetary benefit - kidnapping.
Then selling someone for slavery or sex trade is also strictly forbidden.
Islam allows making sex slaves out of prisoners of war.. Slavery, especially of the Kafir, is not forbidden in Islam.

This group is some nail to attract US sledgehammer. Its an excuse to get imperialist foothold in North Africa.
If Boko Haram is misusing Islam for its nefarious purposes, why not Islamic countries like Pakistan or Saudi Arabia or Iran bring them to Justice? Why wait for US to take action?

Islam allows making sex slaves out of prisoners of war.. Slavery, especially of the Kafir, is not forbidden in Islam.

If Boko Haram is misusing Islam for its nefarious purposes, why not Islamic countries like Pakistan or Saudi Arabia or Iran bring them to Justice? Why wait for US to take action?

You are taking the things out of context. The points you have raised need a separate thread and frankly some research on my part as your wild allegation about Islam needs to be properly countered and I m not expert in religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom