What's new

Islamic militants warn they will sell captive Nigerian schoolgirls into sex slavery after internatio

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no denial on my part??
i know muslims were killed ..............my assertion is more get killed in pakistan every year

Wrong! You want to tell us how many Kashmirs and Muslims get massacred in India every year or should I?
Secondly, to hide your own deficiencies you always point fingers at others!

yup and u are making real sense here:rofl::rofl::rofl:
This is called the denial phase.

Wrong! You want to tell us how many Kashmirs and Muslims get massacred in India every year or should I?
Secondly, to hide your own deficiencies you always point fingers at others!

This is called the denial phase.

i don't want a stupid discussion here,and regarding denial..........i don't deny anything,,there is a reason kashmiris are getting killed and that will continue for some time.

They are not Muslims! They just use the identity of Muslims! These disgraceful degenerates gives us a bad name! They must be exterminated!

And there is also a social media campaign that started with a hash tag to help return these girls called, #BringBackOurGirls and #FreeOurGirls

And there is also a social media campaign that started with a hash tag to help return these girls called, #BringBackOurGirls and #FreeOurGirls.

And a social media campaign is going to convince Boko morons to give these girls back?

i don't want a stupid discussion here,and regarding denial..........i don't deny anything,,there is a reason kashmiris are getting killed and that will continue for some time.
Thank You to admitting to your barbarism and atrocities!

Last edited:
And a social media campaign is going to convince Boko morons to give these girls back?

Thank You to admitting to your barbarism and atrocities!
the deaths are not intentional but they are unavoidable.

I don't know... I mean I am not the one doing it! But many activists including celebrities are, so you should ask them! :rolleyes1:
Also heard Boko Haram giving threats through social media... But I am not sure... So... Anyway, I don't know what's going to happen!

I don't know... I mean I am not the one doing it! But many activists including celebrities are, so you should ask them! :rolleyes1:
Also heard Boko Haram giving threats through social media... But I am not sure... So... Anyway, I don't know what's going to happen!

You are the one who bought it up on PDF, those celebrities didn't! So before posting kindly think! Btw how old are you?

You are the one who bought it up on PDF, those celebrities didn't! So before posting kindly think! Btw how old are you?

I was just informing about the campaign! Nhh! >_<
Why do you want to know how old I am? It's already in my profile, but why do I have to even say that..? I mean, can't you already see? -_-

His buddy janon is reporting your posts homie... he so angry..:D
I reported both their posts, every single one of them. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what the report button is there for, right?

I was just informing about the campaign! Nhh! >_<
Why do you want to know how old I am? It's already in my profile, but why do I have to even say that..? I mean, can't you already see? -_-
MY apologies! I should have seen your profile page.

The reason I asked your age, was because you sounded like a teenager.

Hey, when is your Birthday?
23 June 1996 8-) This is not my permanent ID actually the real one is banned :undecided: The ban is going to lift tomorrow from my ID @Sourya Kharb

On Topic: It doesn't matter which religion they follow. They are kidnapping girl, killing peoples its enough reason to kill them 8-)

Last edited:
23 June 1996 This is not my permanent ID actually the real one is banned The ban is going to lift tomorrow from @Sourya Kharb

Oh that's great! Because my Birthday is also on June! :D But it's on June 7th! That means I am a Gemini and your Sun sign is Cancer, but you are actually in Gemini-Cancer cusp. That means you are a GEMICAN (GEMINI/CANCER) - June 19 - June 24, also called "CUSP OF MAGIC".

What is your Moon and Ascendant sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom