What's new

Islamic militants warn they will sell captive Nigerian schoolgirls into sex slavery after internatio

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Boko Haram guys represent no one but themselves. They have nothing to do with Islam.

In fact they are the most egregious violators of Islamic teaching which consider such acts vile and Un-Islamic.

These Baboons should be wiped out.

LOL. Anyone familiar with Nigerian English? I hardly understand anything.​

You need translation bro?

he said. tooto do ta do tu day Islam! totta tay day de Islam!

what ever this guy is saying he certainly is not a Muslim.

We need a couple of roads, school and hospitals built in rural Pakistan ASAP, we should import these boko guys and make them do it !

90% of them just read /chant it without understanding it. If they understood it and practiced it, the world would be a much better place!

World will certainly be a hell!!!!!!!!!!

No disrespect intended!

Why are you holy books that bad?

Had our books been bad, we too would have been kilning people on the name of religion.

I hope that not killing people on the name of religion is not bad according to you.

Had our books been bad, we too would have been kilning people on the name of religion.
at least we don't understand 5% of it due to sanskrit..............thats good only.

stop derailing every thread with ur bullshit,,,,more people are probably killed in pakistan by ttp than those riots of 2002
Ah denial can be so sweet! Typical moe pay ram ram aur bghal main chooree

You forgetting the 2002 Gujarat riots? They are plenty more examples in case this isn't enough.
The Gujarat massacre: New India's blood rite | Pankaj Mishra | Comment is free | The Guardian

Why is it good that you don't understand your own holy books?

Because all holy books were written centuries ago with sole aim of increasing the aize of a particular religion and not with advancement of society in mind.

Those times are long gone,,,no point in following a book that has nothing to offer in terms of real knowledge

Ah denial can be so sweet! Typical moe pay ram ram aur bghal main chooree

there is no denial on my part??
i know muslims were killed ..............my assertion is more get killed in pakistan every year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom