What's new

ISLAMIC CENTER IN KARACHI TURNED INTO CINEMA

The Shahada is made up of the Tahlil and the Declaration of who your Prophet is. The Tahlil was universally taught by all Prophets and that is why Muhammad calls them Muslim. The Tahlil is the statement of the Oneness of God and there are no others, thus Muslim.
To be an Islamic Muslim you must declare Muhammad as the Prophet and follow the rest of the Pillars according to Islam.

I'm guessing he was a Jew? He said he joined Islam as a whole, but was not sincere, so declared a hypocrite.

You didn't mention anybody so I assumed. I've said multiple times that I believe in a single God, I don't use the Arabic term because I speak English. What's Qadiyanny? No, I'm not whatever it is.

Abdullah Bin Ubayy? Yes! He was the leader of hypocrites. Hypocrites damaged or tried to damage Islam more than non Muslims.

Sir, both the original and the translation fail to provide any basis for your claims. You have failed, totally.
shahjee kin chakaron main pardh gay ho quran main aya kay sjda karnay walon k sath sajda karo etc etc etc lekin tafseelan aml hamain Nabi SAW ki zindagi se milay ga na har detail agar quran main ati to shayad quran ki senkron jildain hotein isi liyay or shaid aml ki behtari aur hamari asani keliay behtareen tareeka Nabi SAW ki zindgi hay aur isi wajah se agr main ghalat nai to 1 lakh ahadees riwayat ki gain hain jin main saheeh ,ahsen,aur Zaif yani non aplicable ahadees shamil hain

isi liay Islam quran aur sunnat ki combination hay.
Quran main slah ke sath aya kay Zakaat do magr kia quran main likha hay ke kitni dain ya kis cheez pay dain ye sabh hamain saheeh hadiths se maloom hota hay.
Allah knows best

Last edited:
Sir, I'm not on an ego trip, so I don't care what someone like you who denies the importance of namaz because the way it's perfomed is not mentioned in the Quran.

Like I said, I am not going to translate the fatwa for you, ANSWER the question: do you understand Arabic?

Muhammad PBUH himself said prayers in many different ways, did he not? Therefore, there are many ways to say salat, all in accordance with the Quran. It does not have to be the exact same way for everybody. Have you ever seen how many styles of salat there are in the Haram Sharif during Umra and Hajj?

The point here is that there is no one way to be rigid in interpreting the Quran. The Rasul himself shows us that.

shahjee kin chakaron main pardh gay ho quran main aya kay sjda karnay walon k sath sajda karo etc etc etc lekin tafseelan aml hamain Nabi SAW ki zindagi se milay ga na har detail agar quran main ati to shayad quran ki senkron jildain hotein isi liyay or shaid aml ki behtari aur hamari asani keliay behtareen tareeka Nabi SAW ki zindgi hay aur isi wajah se agr main ghalat nai to 1 lakh ahadees riwayat ki gain hain jin main saheeh ,ahsen,aur Zaif yani non aplicable ahadees shamil hain

isi liay Islam quran aur sunnat ki combination hay.
Quran main slah ke sath aya kay Zakaat do magr kia quran main likha hay ke kitni dain ya kis cheez pay dain ye sabh hamain saheeh hadiths se maloom hota hay.
Allah knows best

Please see the above answer.

As long as we are following the Quran, then the various ways of the sunnah are okay if they are interpreted differently by various groups. Insisting on one way to be the only correct way is the problem.

Yes! And you should respect our moral values, which are based on what the majority of Pakistani people deem to be "right" & "wrong"

How are any moral values disrespected if a pile of bricks changes purposes?

Muhammad PBUH himself said prayers in many different ways, did he not? Therefore, there are many ways to say salat, all in accordance with the Quran. It does not have to be the exact same way for everybody. Have you ever seen how many styles of salat there are in the Haram Sharif during Umra and Hajj?

I have already told you the faraid of Salaah are the same amongst the Sunnah people. The Rafiydain in NOT farid and I told you the reason why Nabi as'salaathu was'salaam did this.

You reject hadith and yet can't tell me how salaah is done? Aishah our mother of the believer radi'Allahu anher, described nabi as'salaathu was'salaam as walking Quran. He nabi as'salaathu was'salaam was the action of what Allah azwajal commanded us to do. The tafsir of the Quran is the nabi as'salaathu was'salaam.

The point here is that there is no one way to be rigid in interpreting the Quran. The Rasul himself shows us that.

The interpretations are made by qualifed scholars, not those who don't even speak or understand the language of the Quran or have studied the Islamic sciences.

Our Islamic understanding is based on:
Nabi as'salaathu was'salaam
As'habu nabi as'salathu was'salaam
Tabieen rahim'Allah
Tabieen rahim'Allah

These were the best of Islamic generations and the MOST knowledgeable and no one has come after them like them nor will their be, except for Imam Madi as'salaam.

When you question the likes of ANY four schools of fiqhu, know who you are talking about.

If a parable were to be given, they're like your Einsteins, however they're above him.

This what I will do; next time if a Islamic matter comes up I will respond in Arabic as that is easier for me because the Islamic books and dalail are Araby.

I gave you the quote for the fatwa and all the dalil are there and yet you rejected it because I don't know why? If I'm up to it I'll scan the whole fatwa and I will NOT translate it as I do NOT have ijaza.

Last edited:
I have already told you the faraid of Salaah are the same amongst the Sunnah people. The Rafiydain in NOT farid and I told you the reason why Nabi as'salaathu was'salaam did this.

You reject hadith and yet can't tell me how salaah is done? Aishah our mother of the believer radi'Allahu anher, described nabi as'salaathu was'salaam as walking Quran. He nabi as'salaathu was'salaam was the action of what Allah azwajal commanded us to do. The tafsir of the Quran is the nabi as'salaathu was'salaam.

The interpretations are made by qualifed scholars, not those who don't even speak or understand the language of the Quran or have studied the Islamic sciences.

Our Islamic understanding is based on:
Nabi as'salaathu was'salaam
As'habu nabi as'salathu was'salaam
Tabieen rahim'Allah
Tabieen rahim'Allah

These were the best of Islamic generations and the MOST knowledgeable and no one has come after them like them nor will their be, except for Imam Madi as'salaam.

When you question the likes of ANY four schools of fiqhu, know who you are talking about.

If a parable were to be given, they're like your Einsteins, however they're above him.

This what I will do; next time if a Islamic matter comes up I will respond in Arabic as that is easier for me because the Islamic books and dalail are Araby.

I gave you the quote for the fatwa and all the dalil are there and yet you rejected it because I don't know why? If I'm up to it I'll scan the whole fatwa and I will NOT translate it as I do NOT have ijaza.
ya rafayadain is not farz but sunnah to be performed in certain circumstances or level of fitnah. Fardz are same and compulsory as they are from quran and best way to perform quran is to follow sunnah bhi pehlay namaz k farz to hum ada karain rafayadain sunnat hay wo be ada ho jay gi to koi harj nai.

Is the goal of Islam to create good Muslims, or to create good copies of the sahaba?

"
Our Lord loves the masajid! Even the name holds great honor; “Masjid” literally means “place of prostration (sujud)”. They are the greatest places to worship Allah and to remember Him. Allah subḥānahu wa ta'āla (glorified and exalted be He) says, “And the mosques are for Allah (Alone).” (72:18)

Allah subḥānahu wa ta'āla (glorified and exalted be He) also says, “In houses (mosques), which Allah has ordered to be raised, in them His Name is glorified in the mornings and in the afternoons or the evenings.” (24:36) This ayah teaches us the two main rulings of the masajid:

a) “To be raised,” meaning to build them, to honor them and to clean them.

b) “In them His Name is glorified,” meaning we worship Allah in the masajid. This includes all acts of worship such as praying, reading Qur'an and also learning and teaching.
Not only does the masjid itself have a great honor, but Allah has honored certain people because of their relationship with the masajid."

@AgNoStiC MuSliM
Doesn't in any way suggest Masjids cannot be razed to the ground and/or repurposed, as required.

Its a Sad Sad incident. No wonder we are having Earthquakes, Floods and Natural disasters. May be we deserve all these...

When Naimaulltah Khan was nizam, he was trying to turn Karachi islamic by planting date trees. So please keep such idiotic ideas of "Islamic" to yourselves. With little actual knowledge in reality, such ideals of Islamism are left to buildings, date trees, length of pants and beards along with declaring every other person Kafir.

I see no problem in this, the building was not even in use so might as well make profit out of it. Also it was not even a mosque but an "Islamic centre" which was obviously not in use. Many people complaining about how the building should not have been converted, well in the west many so called "mosques" are converted buildings. One such "mosque" was a former flee market which are renowned for selling counterfeit products. I wonder if making mosques where unlawful activities used to take place is "islamic".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom