What's new

Islamabad to Lahore EXECUTIVE CLASS Bus in Pakistan

Islamabad to Lahore and karachi daewoo bus service is available and it is good bus service and they have their own shuttle service which drop you to your home
Sir Only Islamabad to Lahore route is ok but To/from Karachi too old buses and even service not upto mark like before. Shuttle service available in Lahore and Rawalpindi but this facility also offer by Faisal Movers and Bilal Travels with no extra charges and Daewoo charge 50 for shuttle. Daewoo's plus point was online booking and tickets purchasing but now after update no print ticket option available and afteer online purchase you must stand again in que lines for print. Online booking also offer bu Faisal amd Bilal

Faisal movers business class is roughly the same...I have used it :agree:
Yes and only main difference is cabin style and bus. Qconnect used Volvo and Faisal Movers using Youtong

Love to have these from Karachi to all Pakistan but understandable business wise not much feasible.Those who shares all features kindly inform about safety too company must mentioned it in brochures

Love to have these from Karachi to all Pakistan but understandable business wise not much feasible.Those who shares all features kindly inform about safety too company must mentioned it in brochures

Daewoo and Faisal Movers From Islamabad/Lahore to Karachi both offer Security Guard, Fire Extenuating Equipment, Emergency Door, Shift change after Rahim Yar Khan, GPS tracking of buses

BHai asking about that Q connect waly :) and asking about inside safety features about guards hum tu woh waqt dekh chukay jab toll plaza sy agay caravan ki surat man chatla tha under protection of Rangers

Daewoo and Faisal Movers From Islamabad/Lahore to Karachi both offer Security Guard, Fire Extenuating Equipment, Emergency Door, Shift change after Rahim Yar Khan, GPS tracking of buses

Last edited:
BHai asking about that Q connect waly :) and asking about inside safety features about guards hum tu woh waqt dekh chukay jab toll plaza sy agay caravan ki surat man chatla tha under protection of Rangers
""Q"' sy

Qconnect have no guards on-board because of route. There route all on M-2 that's why there is no security guard. Same apply on other services between Lahore to Islamabad

KOi in logon ko samjaye ""Q"" sy Quaid e Azam bhi hotay hain :) honestly hum loog bhi paranoid hotay jaa rahy hain side effect of watching Indian media
koi or kam hai hum pakistaniyoo ko ke nhi ?

Their buses are old...lack of interest in maintaining the bus....

Some buses shake so badly its like sitting on a metal roller coaster that is too old and jumpy!

Stick to the topic at hand dont bring in BS!
a bit harsh this comment dont you think ? all he said was daewoo is also a good bus service.

BTW guys is Niazi Express still operating???
Hahahaha
Had some very interesting times in it. The few instances I had to travel in their buses.

BTW guys is Niazi Express still operating???
Hahahaha
Had some very interesting times in it. The few instances I had to travel in their buses.

Ahh I remember the 2000s when I was a kid we had to take Niazi Express to Abottabad from Lahore the bus services are way different now if I go again this year I probably wanna do that last time I was in Pak was in 2015

Back
Top Bottom