http://qconnect.pk/
1a.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
4a.jpg
D2Sdz12XgAAq-9K.jpg
D2Sdz13XgAAEUff.jpg
D2Sdz17WkAAlGUc.jpg

Faisal movers also offer a business class, which in my opinion is quite good. Certainly, not comparable to QConnect but considering it only costs 1,500 PKR from ISB to LHR and that too at the half the price of Qconnect.

what I have issue in inter-city travel is that why the f is the train so expensive and slow. Faisal movers/Daewoo cost around 1200 for executive class from rwp to sahiwal in 8 hours, meanwhile train costs 800 in economy, 1400 in standard and 1800 in executive and it takes 9 hours for the same journey.

Feels like train is only good for freight and economy class. Otherwise I don't see a reason of choosing train over buses.

what I have issue in inter-city travel is that why the f is the train so expensive and slow. Faisal movers/Daewoo cost around 1200 for executive class from rwp to sahiwal in 8 hours, meanwhile train costs 800 in economy, 1400 in standard and 1800 in executive and it takes 9 hours for the same journey.

Feels like train is only good for freight and economy class. Otherwise I don't see a reason of choosing train over buses.
From Islamabad to Sahiwal Faisal Movers costs Rs1100 with executive class refreshment in 6:30 hours now because of Faisalabad route amd Daewoo Charges Rs1100 also but no refreshment and old 2011 bus. Travel Time 6 hours

Faisal Movers Business class too good in only Rs1500 however Qconnect charge 3300 that's why its different and also Q Connect operates only 2 Times from Lahore and Islamabad in a day

Islamabad to Lahore and karachi daewoo bus service is available and it is good bus service and they have their own shuttle service which drop you to your home
On which route sir? There is no daewoo Express now like previous

Because the tracts are over century old and average speed is 80km vs 120km for buses

This should change with ML1 But sheikh sahab idea of meter Gage is being not allowed by railway and want broad gauge which means the design will not allow speed more than 160km vs 200-250 for standard gauage

daewoo is also best bus
Their buses are old...lack of interest in maintaining the bus....

Some buses shake so badly its like sitting on a metal roller coaster that is too old and jumpy!

Stick to the topic at hand dont bring in BS!

Back
Top Bottom