What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

Wajahat Saaed khan, said tht some decent progress has come out of this meeting... But then Wajahat has always been pro PM Nawaz.... Soo...dont know

Wajahat Saeed khan on twitter says, tht some decent progress, came out of the meeting ..but didnt say what...

While Shaheen Sehbai says, tht govt has offered 2 scapegoats, but wants to handle them, itself.. But army has said no to tht and said we will handle them ourselves.

shahid masood and sabir shakir say tht meeting didnt go well

So three ppl are saying one thing and wajahat saeed khan, the other..but wajaht has always been pro Nawaz...so dont know

That's why I am telling you, no one knows what happened in the meeting. Tomorrow, Mr. Bean and Mr. Dollar will disclose it to people close to them and the chief will also discuss some contents of the meeting with his colleagues. Then comes Difae Pakistan council. Their tone will tell a lot. It is then everyone will know what happened.

Right now every one is speculating.

So there is no legal way to remove prime minister from Parliament lol
I am assuming there are provisions for President of Pakistan to dismiss Nawaz Sharif in public interest. But I would use it sparingly unless there is a real crisis.

Why is PTI the only political party that wants Nawaz Sharif gone ?

That's why I am telling you, no one knows what happened in the meeting. Tomorrow, Mr. Bean and Mr. Dollar will disclose it to people close to them and the chief will also discuss some contents of the meeting with his colleagues. Then comes Difae Pakistan council. Their tone will tell a lot. It is then everyone will know what happened.

Right now every one is speculating.

But ..if govt continues the same tone of crackdown..what will it signify? Confidence or frustration and wish to become martyrs?

But ..if govt continues the same tone of crackdown..what will it signify? Confidence or frustration and wish to become martyrs?

Confidence. When they become frustrated, they go to PPP and other political parties to get support against Army.

I think Army chief has accepted some lollipops. If a couple of ministers are arrested, know that Army has pardoned NS and his daughter and given free hand to government against IK.

Let us talk about accountability

Nawaz Sharif has been out of power from 1999 to 2013. He has been Prime Minister since 2013. Unless you can prove the specific charge of corruption after 2013 against him this looks like a fishing expedition

Well, the issue on hand is Panama leaks and not post 2013 alleged corruption. Apparently it seems you don't know much about leaks associated with sharif family. First get a hand on the issue then we'll talk about accountability and of course about democracy.

Here
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35959895
http://www.dawn.com/news/1249888

This is what IK has to say and ask --- from 17:30

Well I don't believe in such a corrupt, barbaric democracy where you have to use state force to stop people from protesting. What's the difference in dictatorship and this democracy? What rule did these people break today to be treated like animals by their own country's police? It is better to overthrow this kingdom in the guise of democracy than be a victim of it in everyday life.

Do you seriously believe that it was going to be a peaceful convention? No, this was a tactic to bring their workers inside the Capitol and trick security agencies, and they were wrong. As @Muhammad Omar said, it's state (Rule of Law) that's acting and not the PM himself. And law says that it's not that dumb to get tricked again.

And democracy being barbaric, well i don't even like democracy, I am seeing the ill fruits of democracy in US, and i can tell you it's garbage. Whatever Pakistan has as their constitution right now has to be giving time to nourish, to see if it works or not. (Democracy or not, is a discussion for some other time though)

Confidence. When they become frustrated, they go to PPP and other political parties to get support against Army.

I think Army chief has accepted some lollipops. If a couple of ministers are arrested, know that Army has pardoned NS and his daughter and given free hand to government against IK.

So..i was right ..tht there will again be mukmuka...although i was soo hoping myself to be wrong...but aah

But i want to know the secret magic wand..tht ch nisar and shahbaz sharif..have,,tht works EVERY time.. Why doesnt army realise tht they only play good cop...but aas...who are we to question anyone? Just ordinary awaam

Well, the issue on hand is Panama leaks and not post 2013 alleged corruption. Apparently it seems you don't know much about leaks associated with sharif family. First get a hand on the issue then we'll talk about accountability and of course about democracy.

Here
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35959895
http://www.dawn.com/news/1249888

This is what IK has to say and ask --- from 17:30

My basic understanding about Panama leaks is that Sharif clan has properties abroad. When were the properties acquired ? If it is before 2013 he is not in power. How can a leader out of power indulge in corruption ?

My basic understanding about Panama leaks is that Sharif clan has properties abroad. When were the properties acquired ? If it is before 2013 he is not in power. How can a leader out of power indulge in corruption ?

Your basic understanding is flawed I am afraid, it's pointless to have arguments. Take care and good night!

Nawaz Sharif has been out of power from 1999 to 2013. He has been Prime Minister since 2013. Unless you can prove the specific charge of corruption after 2013 against him this looks like a fishing expedition

PLD-2000 zafar ali shah vs federation of Pakistan case main jail howe thi janab ko, maafi nama liyagaya tha uske baad jail say bachnay k liye dosrey janab say, jail say toh bachat ho gaye lekin na ehliyat toh khatam nahi howe abhi tak.

Shahid masood in his analysis says tht baat nahi bani...hence the frustration from govt... Gov had indications tht arny might arrest some of its ministers on its own..tunder the army act..hts why govt did meeting with army... But baat nahi bani...hence they are frustrated and the crackdown.... Who to believe?

Actually i want to hear haroon rasheed's analysis... He is usually very well informed abt military circles

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom