What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

For all what happened today and all what will going to happened in the next few days, i've a question to myself and till now i didn't have any answer to that. I'll feel shame even if in a few days time i couldn't be able to answer that. Plz Raheel Sharif sahab apna stance show karen barah-e-mehrbani the party workers and local peoples want a peaceful condemning, and we do not want to take law n order in our hands. Since Allah has given every human equal hands and a limited amount of power so, agar police taaqat ka ghalat istamaal karege tu hum bhe law n order ko hath mein le kar usi police se hisaab le saktay hain but the difference between us and them is that we think and care of them as they are also the local citizens having mother, sisters, child and wives etc agar hum bhe unko ek dushman k nazriye se dekhny lag jaen tu hum bhe unko maar dhaar saktay hain no one can stop and this will lead to a darker side.
After all what happened with the ladies and young fellows. My question is "Is my decision to stay in my own country and serve this country because my country has given me a lot for no reason is right or wrong? Rather than having couple of chances to avail and go abroad and have a luxurious life and a well settled carrier"

I'm not feeling shame of being a Pakistani but i'm feeling shame of being in a country whose prime minister is choor dakuu, zameeron ka sodagar, awam k khoon se khelny wala.
Nothing much to say bas itni see baat ha "modi ka jo yaar ha ghadaar ha ghadaar ha"

The voice of a woman that unveiled the face of a fascist regime. Just look at how this brave woman takes on the Gullu force that stands subservient to political masters misusing them.

Why PTI are always calling upon Raheel to do something? Even this lady was bragging at the fact that her father is Fouji.

"Mein Fouji ki beti hoon aur fouj ki taraf se bata rahi hoon ke app bhukto ghe."

wth? Tum PTI ki taraf se hoo ya army? There is patern here looking at the fact that defence.pk is pro PTI and Army. And these same hypocrites call Nawaz establishment men.

Just now........police and FC are outside bani gala....while police is not armed, BUT FC personnel is armed with guns......
Does the army chief not realise..how will it be viewed by people..?

Ok..wait... ISPR said tht meeting took place from 4:00. - 5:30 pm...

But whatever...now FC is being used, as front force for house arrest of Imran khan...

I sooo hope tht lollipop is not accepted by army chief... But given the history..i think army chief will again be convinced by Shahbaz sharif and Ch Nisar

Now whatever the truth... Its looking like tht crackdown has the support of army..

Yes, you are right. It seems that government has full support of Army.

According to Democracy , a peaceful protest is allowed , I dont get why the govt. is so scared , they've arranged an army of policemen as if a war is going to take place and not a protest.
Better safe than sorry.. Peaceful demonstrations often are an invitation for hooligans and vandalists and powerhungry "political groups" as well.

Just now........police and FC are outside bani gala....while police is not armed, BUT FC personnel is armed with guns......

But whatever...now FC is being used, as front force for house arrest of Imran khan...

I sooo hope tht lollipop is not accepted by army chief... But given the history..i think army chief will again be convinced by Shahbaz sharif and Ch Nisar

Now whatever the truth... Its looking like tht crackdown has the support of army..

Yes, you are right. It seems that government has full support of Army.

that's Frontier Constabulary, Frontier Constabulary is outside Bani Gala. The Frontier Constabulary (FCm) is a paramilitary police force responsible for maintaining law and order in Pakistan and dealing with Situations out of the capabilities of Normal Police Force.

the one you're talking about is FC Frontier Corps, the paramilitary force of Pakistan along the western provinces of Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa which comes under Pak Army.

Defense budget + new army chief + clear stance against India + impartial inquiry on Dawn leaks were some of the many lollipops.

Defense budget + new army chief + clear stance against India + impartial inquiry on Dawn leaks were some of the many lollipops.

So...did he accept thise lollipops? What abt dharna? Now...govt will ahve complete support of army now?

You didn't tell me. When is he coming back? ;)

u didn't tell me when "ham siyat chordengey" "agar chala gaya tu may apna ohda chordoonga" ye sab kuch chornay walay kab choor rahay hain phir ;)

democracy means allowing elected governments to complete their terms in office
there has to be serious reasons for it not to happen otherwise
Not really. Many governments fall before their terms on their own

and you do realize this FC you are talking about is frontier constablry.... which is basically branch of kpk police reserve and is secondment to FED govt.... army has nothing to do with them

They did go for NRO ... again, an Epic fail hence the crackdown and full fledge execution of 'we be martyrs' plan

So...those lollipops have been accepted?

Aray I am a common man just like you. What I know was that government is trying hard to convince the chief to stand firm with government. And they had plans to discuss budget and other matters. Only Allah knows what happened in the meeting. I hope chief hasn't accepted.

The confidence of government is telling a different story. That's why I said it seems Army is now taking sides with government. Otherwise Saad Rafique jaisay log don't have courage to speak like that.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom