What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

q8GlceB.jpg

Indians working in US and US departments have been doing it for free, for decades
Nothing is free. They got millions of donation in political campaign .Stop watching these youtube clips. Many muslim countries pour in millions of dollar in up coming Presidential election.

Totally adds up there are rumors of him and Nawaz,s younger brother Shebaz being against of suicide bomber tyoe political attack and being more cautious with rival parties and military
I thought Ch Nisar changed his mindset but this news really clears all misconceptions there are two groups in the ruling party one wants confrontation with military and the other wants to avoid that
In America the party being praised - or at least not criticized - in news stories often turns out to be the "anonymous source". It is an indication of a "fracture" but does not necessarily make it more truthful: they may be lying out of self-interest. So the more responsible newspapers require multiple confidential sources before such a story goes to print.

Why are they meeting..in the first place..at night? Whats so special abt Ch Nisar and Shahbaz Sharif..tht they always do backdoor meetings with army chief? ... Isnt he, the same ch nisar who promised to do investigations on dawn story? Ye dono phir manaa lein ge general sahib ko...as they always do....Ch Nisar and Shahbaz Sharif always play good cop. Aur manaa lete hain hamesha... Didnt Gen Raheel Sharof realise, tht impact and what public will think abt it...Tht just after crackdown on pti..Gen Raheel Sharif is meeting them late night at his residence.. Why not even wait for tomorrow in broad day light.....if they have to meet anyways? I am thinking..now what lollipop they are giving to army chief, to manaofy him? Maybe next army chief, of his choice? But is selection of next army chief so important? I like to believe tht whoever becomes army chief, wont be a security risk for Pakistan...so why desperate for it..tht u are ready to overlok national security, and everything else, for your choice army chief?

Maybe they are negotiating Nawaz's departure from the country? NRO for Nawaz and Mariam?

FC personnel outside Bani Gala now. Apparently government wants to make things ugly.

I'm not a PTI member either but this is clearly not the way you handle things in democracy. Let them protest if the public doesn't support their stance they'll fail automatically don't force them in jails for protesting against you.

Then you should realize that how much economy was effected due to their last dharna, remember? We have already enough problems that our development projects are reeling from their effect. No one listens to Imran except few, why should majority be bullied by a few?

Nothing is free. They got millions of donation in political campaign .Stop watching these youtube clips.
Yes yes they get money.Indians get the money for getting places in state departments, universities, silicon valley and enhancing their political and social footprint. Perfectly fine example of denial.

PAT playing with PTI?
203596_details.png

203590_details.png

Then you should realize that how much economy was effected due to their last dharna, remember? We have already enough problems that our development projects are reeling from their effect. No one listens to Imran except few, why should majority be bullied by a few?
Their is a bigger issue that needs to be dealt with and its corruption. From top to bottom this corrupt system affects everybody in this country. I support anything by anyone that is going to stop this corrupt system from working and make these politicians accountable. What are we going to do with developmental projects if corruption still exists? Get rid of the corruption first only then we can truly prosper.

In America the party being praised - or at least not criticized - in news stories often turns out to be the "anonymous source". It is an indication of a "fracture" but does not necessarily make it more truthful: they may be lying out of self-interest. So the more responsible newspapers require multiple confidential sources before such a story goes to print.
This story does confirm some rumors last year there were stories that the interior minister is about to leave the party and after that top leadership had to sent to make him change his decision,
This guy who was so hungry for media attention in PP,s tenure avoided media for months and continue to do avoid them.
There are fractures in the party and PM,s attitude will only make them worse

Signals suggest that there is no director for this episode so every actor is reluctant since there's nothing to be gained.

For all what happened today and all what will going to happened in the next few days, i've a question to myself and till now i didn't have any answer to that. I'll feel shame even if in a few days time i couldn't be able to answer that. Plz Raheel Sharif sahab apna stance show karen barah-e-mehrbani the party workers and local peoples want a peaceful condemning, and we do not want to take law n order in our hands. Since Allah has given every human equal hands and a limited amount of power so, agar police taaqat ka ghalat istamaal karege tu hum bhe law n order ko hath mein le kar usi police se hisaab le saktay hain but the difference between us and them is that we think and care of them as they are also the local citizens having mother, sisters, child and wives etc agar hum bhe unko ek dushman k nazriye se dekhny lag jaen tu hum bhe unko maar dhaar saktay hain no one can stop and this will lead to a darker side.
After all what happened with the ladies and young fellows. My question is "Is my decision to stay in my own country and serve this country because my country has given me a lot for no reason is right or wrong? Rather than having couple of chances to avail and go abroad and have a luxurious life and a well settled carrier"

I'm not feeling shame of being a Pakistani but i'm feeling shame of being in a country whose prime minister is choor dakuu, zameeron ka sodagar, awam k khoon se khelny wala.
Nothing much to say bas itni see baat ha "modi ka jo yaar ha ghadaar ha ghadaar ha"

The voice of a woman that unveiled the face of a fascist regime. Just look at how this brave woman takes on the Gullu force that stands subservient to political masters misusing them.

Maybe they are negotiating Nawaz's departure from the country? NRO for Nawaz and Mariam?

Even if thts the case. Why NRO? Wy these big goons are always let off? Wy cant they ever be punished? After committing treason, and corruption...so the reward tht Nawaz Sharif should get...is tht he should just resign..and then leave the country with all his money? No punishment for his treason?

Plus..just after meeting with COAS...theres police and FC..outside bani gala....woww...just woww....

Did army chief give the go ahead for house arresting Imran khan, after govt cracked down on PTI?

Back
Top Bottom