What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

PMLN is turning the people of Capital city against them. Very good.

This nation will not submit to Nawaz thug

@waz @Irfan Baloch @Azog @Mansoon
Before death he openly says abid raza shoot him. And his brother said his guards killed him. Abid raza kotli is MNA of pmln from Gujrat(NA107).
what more evidence our court need than this. He said it before death

SBD-3, Keep politics aside for a moment
If he is guilty then he should be dealt with as per law, there are no two views about that. This has been three years old now mind you and if he has gotten the death sentence as azog puts it, then the law has taken its way.
There is someone named Zia ullah Afridi who has joined back the KPK assembly I think you know him

Which "forums" if I may know?

Who was behind the protest in front of UN?
Different political wings like PPP US , PTI US has US-Pakistani relation forum cover different subjects. Most active is PTI in US. Which invite and organized function. But again, its govt of Pakistan job, these forum are limited and its run by donations at will.

Different political wings like PPP US , PTI US has US-Pakistani relation forum cover different subjects. Most active is PTI in US. Which invite and organized function.
It was PTI and Mushi League. Its funny that the Americans can come out on the calls of political wings for their petty politics but look towards Pakistani embassy for other issues. You guys are Americans, you don't need Pakistani support for arranging protests.

You mean, a youth convention happening in a Marquee and not on the roads is illegal? Shaabashay

I am currently cut off from news

I agree NS needs to go...but why wasn't there this much support to ouster Zardari? Who in my opinion was/is just as corrupt.

Because 99% of khan supporters are ex pppp...

This is not hub e hussain... but bughs e muawiya...

democracy means allowing elected governments to complete their terms in office
there has to be serious reasons for it not to happen otherwise

Democracy doesn't mean looting either, democracy has too many definitions and all of them are acceptable as long as they fall within the realm of democratic norms. There's a difference between a government and a prime minister, two terms are not interchangeable. Besides it's about accountability, not about overthrowing a government. PM has a lot of questions to answer in connection with Panama leaks, unless he's immune he has to answer, in democracies heads are bound to answer.

Only Allah knows what's happening in the meeting. If they are planning against innocent unarmed civilians, than they go to hell meri taraf say. They don't know Allah is the best of planners.

But I still have some faith on Army.

I will wait till Dharna and after that will decide whether I should continue caring about my country.

Why are they meeting..in the first place..at night? Whats so special abt Ch Nisar and Shahbaz Sharif..tht they always do backdoor meetings with army chief? ... Isnt he, the same ch nisar who promised to do investigations on dawn story? Ye dono phir manaa lein ge general sahib ko...as they always do....Ch Nisar and Shahbaz Sharif always play good cop. Aur manaa lete hain hamesha... Didnt Gen Raheel Sharof realise, tht impact and what public will think abt it...Tht just after crackdown on pti..Gen Raheel Sharif is meeting them late night at his residence.. Why not even wait for tomorrow in broad day light.....if they have to meet anyways? I am thinking..now what lollipop they are giving to army chief, to manaofy him? Maybe next army chief, of his choice? But is selection of next army chief so important? I like to believe tht whoever becomes army chief, wont be a security risk for Pakistan...so why desperate for it..tht u are ready to overlok national security, and everything else, for your choice army chief?

Story now circulating is that "PM secretariat" ordered it: link. Do you believe this story?
Totally adds up there are rumors of him and Nawaz,s younger brother Shebaz being against of suicide bomber tyoe political attack and being more cautious with rival parties and military
I thought Ch Nisar changed his mindset but this news really clears all misconceptions there are two groups in the ruling party one wants confrontation with military and the other wants to avoid that

It was PTI and Mushi League. Its funny that the Americans can come out on the calls of political wings for their petty politics but look towards Pakistani embassy for other issues. You guys are Americans, you don't need Pakistani support for arranging protests.
I think you fail to understand....lobbying need millions of dollar. It done by govts in Washington , not by locals. Like during Benazir Bhutto she higher firm to achieve certain task in her favor from US congress. Its either in the form of political party donations etc etc..
Keep this image out of your mind that Pakistan embassies are doing anything good for Pakistani in US or working against other countries who are activity seeking US congress sympathy against Pakistan govt.....Indian govt hire firm to promote anti Pakistan propaganda on Baluchistan issue in US congress ..just one example...

Last edited:
I think you fail to understand....lobbying need millions of dollar. It done by govts in Washington , not by locals. Like during Benazir Bhutto she higher firm to achieve certain task in her favor from US congress. Its either in the form of political party donations etc etc
Indians working in US and US departments have been doing it for free, for decades

Back
Top Bottom