What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

Why are they meeting..in the first place..at night? Whats so special abt Ch Nisar and Shahbaz Sharif..tht they always do backdoor meetings with army chief? ... Isnt he, the same ch nisar who promised to do investigations on dawn story? Ye dono phir manaa lein ge general sahib ko...as they always do....Ch Nisar and Shahbaz Sharif always play good cop. Aur manaa lete hain hamesha... Didnt Gen Raheel Sharof realise, tht impact and what public will think abt it...Tht just after crackdown on pti..Gen Raheel Sharif is meeting them late night at his residence.. Why not even wait for tomorrow in broad day light.....if they have to meet anyways? I am thinking..now what lollipop they are giving to army chief, to manaofy him? Maybe next army chief, of his choice? But is selection of next army chief so important? I like to believe tht whoever becomes army chief, wont be a security risk for Pakistan...so why desperate for it..tht u are ready to overlok national security, and everything else, for your choice army chief?

I have a little hint now what's going on.

Government is asking Army's help in dispersing the crowd on Nov 02. Gen Raheel is angry on the role of FC in today's drama. FC was only provided to help, not act on front. But government has used it against the wishes of PA.

Government is giving some lollipops to general but he is not agreeing.

And he was back and the man wasn't even allowed a condom in 2015 ;)

NRO karkay kya proud lotay supporter hain iskay :rofl:

and the condom unable to do anything against the Man ham ye kardengay woh kardengay bc tatoon may saah he nahe agla aram say dubai nikal gaya hey sare bakwaas bhoonka bandh hey use din ka is hakomat ka :lol:

and the condom unable to do anything against the Man ham ye kardengay woh kardengay bc tatoon may saah he nahe agla aram say dubai nikal gaya hey sare bakwaas bhoonka bandh hey use din ka is hakomat ka :lol:
hahahaha How is his kamar ka dard these days?
Is he coming back? ;)

hahahaha How is his kamar ka dard these days?
Is he coming back? ;)

woh istefa ana tha.. kise nay apni siyat khatam kardeni the agar MAN bahir chala gaya... kise nay ye kardena tha woh kardengay tha aglay sab ko L pe rakh kay pehlay aram say idhar bheta raha phir double L daykar bahir chala gaya hahahhahahahhah :rofl:

woh istefa ana tha.. kise nay apni siyat khatam kardeni the agar MAN bahir chala gaya... kise nay ye kardena tha woh kardengay tha aglay sab ko L pe rakh kay pehlay aram say idhar bheta raha phir double L daykar bahir chala gaya hahahhahahahhah :rofl:
You didn't tell me. When is he coming back? ;)

Police and FC have surrounded Imran Khan's house

This will give Imran Khan more sympathy if he is arrested.

What you do to others returns to yours eventually!

Bhutto killed his opponents, look at what happened to his kids one by one.

Nawaz is beating daughters, sisters and mothers of others. Is he not one bit worried what would happen to his own?
It seems he has not learned a single lesson from 99.........Their is a old saying " A fool is someone who never learns from his mistakes, while a wise man is somebody who learns from other peoples mistakes" Nawaz by definition is a baboon fool.
@Zibago @The Sandman @Moonlight @PaklovesTurkiye

Again noony tunes goons have shot themselves in the foot, they have basically committed suicide.

They are sealing Bani Gala at this moment. Why did you left Jati Umra Imran Khan, you should have lock down Pagal Sharif in his house.

Blood shed will happen tomorrow.

Go Dictator Go (Look at the coward hiding behind stuffed Lions.)
Nawaz+Sharif+House.jpg

Raiwind+Palace.jpg

Look at the size of his Jati Umra house;
2r3gzlg.jpg

What's with the Lions, when the person is a Coward !!!!
BKJRqOaCQAM6C8q.jpg

Nawaz+Sharif+Joe+Biden+Senators+Observe+Pakistani+pr7sQGycxK-l.jpg

Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aur jamhooryat bachanay kilye jamhoori tola CHIEF kay paoon pakarnay kiliye phir bhaeet gaya hey hahahahahhahah :rofl::rofl:

You didn't tell me. When is he coming back? ;)

as excepted your're nooni pooni tooones supporter jab argue khatam hojayee tu jahalat kudhe samnay lay atay hain :rofl:

@Verve @PakSword @!eon
Chalo ji...another mukmuka taking place

Ch Nisar, Shahbaz Sharif, &Ishaq Dar meeting Gen Raheel Sharif, right now, at night, at Gen Raheel Sharif's residence....just after govt cracked down on PTI...

Waah.. This is jamhooryat ka real husn...

Shareefs have learned a lot from Zardari, and now Zardari is no match for them. They know how to remain in power, how to use people by exploiting their weaknesses.
People say they are dumb, may be they were once, but not today. They have mastered the power chess.
For Pakistanis, it seems really hard to get rid of them, by any means. God bless you people.

I have a little hint now what's going on.

Government is asking Army's help in dispersing the crowd on Nov 02. Gen Raheel is angry on the role of FC in today's drama. FC was only provided to help, not act on front. But government has used it against the wishes of PA.

Government is giving some lollipops to general but he is not agreeing.

Just now........police and FC are outside bani gala....while police is not armed, BUT FC personnel is armed with guns......
Does the army chief not realise..how will it be viewed by people..?

Ok..wait... ISPR said tht meeting took place from 4:00. - 5:30 pm...

But whatever...now FC is being used, as front force for house arrest of Imran khan...

I sooo hope tht lollipop is not accepted by army chief... But given the history..i think army chief will again be convinced by Shahbaz sharif and Ch Nisar

Now whatever the truth... Its looking like tht crackdown has the support of army..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom