What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

So..i was right ..tht there will again be mukmuka...although i was soo hoping myself to be wrong...but aah

But i want to know the secret magic wand..tht ch nisar and shahbaz sharif..have,,tht works EVERY time.. Why doesnt army realise tht they only play good cop...but aas...who are we to question anyone? Just ordinary awaam

Hint: :)

PML N says that Army is supporting IK. What should Army do to dismiss this stand point?

If Army acts in a manner that suggests that it is with government and gives immense confidence to government, and gets all the perks as well. It is called "Saanp bhi Mar Jaey aur Laathi bhi Na Tootay".

I am just afraid that with this immense confidence, government may do something that may harm some big leaders of PTI or other political parties. That would be very bad for government as well as for Pakistan.

NOTE: THIS IS MY ANALYSIS OF THE SITUATION THAT MAY CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE :)

Hint: :)

PML N says that Army is supporting IK. What should Army do to dismiss this stand point?

If Army acts in a manner that suggests that it is with government and gives immense confidence to government, and gets all the perks as well. It is called "Saanp bhi Mar Jaey aur Laathi bhi Na Tootay".

I am just afraid that with this immense confidence, government may do something that may harm some big leaders of PTI or other political parties. That would be very bad for government as well as for Pakistan.

NOTE: THIS IS MY ANALYSIS OF THE SITUATION THAT MAY CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE :)

But army does know..tht nawaz and his princess are the real trouble makers, for army... And his problem is not with any person, ie army chief, but as an instituition as a whole... So few perks should be enough to ignore this security threat, who can anytime feed news to enemies?

Loll @note

Attempt to bribe army for NRO on security breach = Blunder #4 or was it #5 or #?

Coming days could turn bloody ...

But army does know..tht nawaz and his princess are the real trouble makers, for army... And his problem is not with any person, ie army chief, but as an instituition as a whole... So few perks should be enough to ignore this security threat, who can anytime feed news to enemies?

Loll @note

What if Army says that they are happy with two irrelevant ministers? and then do what they want with Shareefs. :) Look if government knows how Army is trolling with them, they will lose the confidence. No one, including IK wants this.

HAIN KAWAKAB KUCH, NAZAR AATAY HAIN KUCHH

Good news for us.. Whatever is happening right now is in the favor of IK and against status quo, regardless it is Army's plan or Allah's master plan.

Attempt to bribe army for NRO on security breach = Blunder #4 or was it #5 or #?

Coming days could turn bloody ...

Ok... Just saw Shaheen sehbai tweet.. He says 2 ppl will become scapegoats....one minister and one fed secretary... But he says tht pindi will handle them..not govt...

So it means.. Deal is done on probably pervez rasheed and fawad hasan fawad....

And then mukmuka

What if Army says that they are happy with two irrelevant ministers? and then do what they want with Shareefs. :) Look if government knows how Army is trolling with them, they will lose the confidence. No one, including IK wants this.

HAIN KAWAKAB KUCH, NAZAR AATAY HAIN KUCHH

Good news for us.. Whatever is happening right now is in the favor of IK and against status quo, regardless it is Army's plan or Allah's master plan.

@bold... Sorry, didnt understand tht clearly... IK doesnt want, what?less Confident PM sharif? But if army is supposedly with govt, then govt will become confident... Sorry didnt understand properly

How is it in favor of us/against status quo if army does deal /NRO with govt?

Last edited:
My basic understanding about Panama leaks is that Sharif clan has properties abroad. When were the properties acquired ? If it is before 2013 he is not in power. How can a leader out of power indulge in corruption ?

2013 was not the first time he came to power. Look it up!

This country deserves a better class of criminal. @Oscar @Hyperion @Icarus @Irfan Baloch
If only someone could find a used T-90 , get some combination of SSG/Kung Fu Monk training , find a black tactical suit, A generally silenced arsenal and just go on an assassination rampage killing any and all we hear corrupt stories of both in and out of Uniforms.

That may not be the change we need, but it is the change we deserve.

If only someone could find a used T-90 , get some combination of SSG/Kung Fu Monk training , find a black tactical suit, A generally silenced arsenal and just go on an assassination rampage killing any and all we hear corrupt stories of both in and out of Uniforms.

That may not be the change we need, but it is the change we deserve.
Unfortunately, the days of a blood stained revolutiin are gone. Yes i said unfortunately!! Looking at the dismal state of affairs.

Everyone has the right to protest peacefully but Imran Khan has brazenly declared that PTI intends to shut down the Capital.

Who has given PTI the right to stop Islamabad residents from going about their daily chores; stop traders from opening their shops, force judges & courts to stop working, stop the doctors from treating the sick and stop children from going to the school etc? Taliban Khan is using Taliban tactics; he is not protesting but just like in a war, he intends to put the national capital under siege. Instead of guns, Imran is using his naïve & crazy followers as weapons. This reminds me of Hitler and his black shirts who in 1923 attempted to seize Munich and then march on the Weimer Republic.

Right to protest does not give Imran Khan the right to impose his will on Pakistan by force. I have never liked anyone who attempts to ramrod his views on me. Therefore, even though I strongly dislike Nawaz Sharif, in my opinion; he is lesser of the two evils at this point in time.

Explain in a couple of sentences what is flawed
Okay, in addition to current premiership Mr. Sharif had remained CM of Punjab from 1985 to 1990, PM from 1990 to 1993 and PM from 1997 to 1999. Sharif family acquired London properties, flats, in 1992-94, the properties were associated with two British Virgin Island based companies.

Now, Sharifs never declared their cited assets in Pakistan until recently. Whether it's tax returns or affidavits filed along with candidature, the assets remained hidden. Having assets or off-shore companies is no crime but hiding them is a crime. Great that they have assets but question is how they acquired them? Where did they get money from? How did they transfer money from Pakistan? How much tax did they pay on that money in Pakistan?

Okay, in addition to incumbent premiership Mr. Sharif had remained CM of Punjab from 1985 to 1990, PM from 1990 to 1993 and PM from 1997 to 1999. Sharif family acquired London properties, flats, in 1992-94, the properties were associated with two British Virgin Island based companies.

Now, Sharifs never declared their cited assets in Pakistan until recently. Whether it's tax returns or affidavits filed along with candidature, the assets remained hidden. Having assets or off-shore companies is no crime but hiding them is a crime. Great that they have assets but question is how they acquired them? Where did they get money from? How did they transfer money from Pakistan? How much tax did they pay on that money in Pakistan?

Fair questions

The Pakistani army deposed him in 1999. They had all the power and time to nail him on corruption charges

2013 was not the first time he came to power. Look it up!

In 2016 you would have a hard time bringing up any corruption case that happened in the 1990s
I do not know what Pakistani laws are. There are statue of limitations

Ok... Just saw Shaheen sehbai tweet.. He says 2 ppl will become scapegoats....one minister and one fed secretary... But he says tht pindi will handle them..not govt...

So it means.. Deal is done on probably pervez rasheed and fawad hasan fawad....

And then mukmuka

Army wont take such scapegoat . they most probably want 2 minsters or maybe queen of pamana .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom