What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

This harassment against women should be condemned on every level.
CH. Nisar should be held responsible, who gave orders to charge on these women?

kuch bhi nai hoga sir g, I'd say beghairat ho kar show ko enjoy karoo :omghaha:

Cvx6nfrXYAQs37L.jpg

Democracy in Pakistan
NS have made police their pets . NS wanted to kill few people so that people would be scared

and you think that the government should sit till the day come of seizing islamabad? I'm not a blind supporter of PMLN but I have seen Pakistan coming back in action in PMLN's leadership

My beloved country Pakistan is becoming a [bdnew economical power and fighting 5th generation war in PMLN's government leadership and with the help of Army[/bx.
You have to be a deep ghetto baboon to write and believe this shit :rofl:
@The Sandman

Yes , what about that sentence. Oay nawaz sharif teri shalwar utar deen gay. That is also a part of democracy
Kia nawaz sharif kee shalwar utter gayie bhaijaan...agar nahien tu is baar zaroor utar Jane gi in shah allah

Personal army aka Punjab police...hopefully heir own family will be treated in the same manner

Government must crack down on this attempt to "shut down" our capital. We know how "peaceful" these protests end up to be.

Businesses are coerced to close, emergency services get paralyzed, local infrastructure is severely and purposely damaged, domestic trade is cut off, government decisions are delayed, influences anarchy in other regions, decays law and order even further, scares away investment, financially harm the stock market, vandalization of public and private property, and since it's our nation's capital; instability will increase not only in Islamabad but through whole of Pakistan as well.

Being an ex-PTI member, I once hung out with these "Youth Wing" members (Sialkot Division); all they did was drive around motorcycles and tear down PMLN signs, intimidate/harass PMLN supporters, vandalize public/private property (by spray painting PTI and PTI slogans), and engage in other criminal activities.

Being an American as well, I know that if any political party in the US (not only the US but any country) threatens to "shutdown" the Capital - then that political party would immediately be banned, leaders arrested, and an overall nation-wide crackdown.

Government must not be lenient.

Lockdown doesn't mean beating up women.
Agree and one picture dose not tell the whole story but PTI is crossing the limits and not accepting the court decision as well. PTI is more than welcome to do a Jalsa jaloos but not lock down the capital of Pakistan. PTI is up to something very wrong and using Youth in a wrong way. They are now planning to lock down islamabad and I feel disgusted with their planning.

Indeed I do not want to see the repeat of Dhandli dharna dirt again I'm afraid.

And what about lock down of Islamabad? Is it ok to do that?
It pmln can protest against pp and run violent protests all over punjab in 2012 than i think this protest is justified

Agree and one picture dose not tell the whole story but PTI is crossing the limits and not accepting the court decision as well. PTI is more than welcome to do a Jalsa jaloos but not lock down the capital of Pakistan. PTI is up to something very wrong and using Youth in a wrong way. They are now planning to lock down islamabad and I feel disgusted with their planning.
I felt disgusted by submissive attitude to borser firing and discovery of raw agents in ramzan mills too but hey who cares right :D

Good, all the Youtihias aka Chutiyas should be kicked out and arrested before they plan to occupy Islamabad and sabotage the daily life of the residents .

and islamabad should kick out all the corrupts first government is making the situation worse by placing containers in Islamabad and Rawalpindi this situation could have been thwarted.NS should have present himself for an enquiry

You have to be a deep ghetto baboon to write and believe this shit :rofl:
@The Sandman
Your literature is coming from your ill minded leader. Behave your self and learn to respect. Kids like you are taught bad language and now you are calling me a baboon? I write from my own research and I can see who is good and bad.

Police block roads and contain the crowd first (in civilised nations) and baton charge is only when the crowd becomes violent.

This is no way to crowd control. We're these women smashing buildings or killing people?

It pmln can protest against pp and run violent protests all over punjab in 2012 than i think this protest is justified

I felt disgusted by submissive attitude to borser firing and discovery of raw agents in ramzan mills too but hey who cares right :D
And you have a great proof?

all they did was drive around motorcycles and tear down PMLN signs, intimidate/harass PMLN supporters, vandalize public/private property (by spray painting PTI and PTI slogans), and engage in other criminal activities.

Waah waah! PTI waloon ki itni okaat kab say ho gayee? :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom