What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

Your literature is coming from your ill minded leader. Behave your self and learn to respect. Kids like you are taught bad language and now you are calling me a baboon?
Well those who use call others name shouldnt cry when other.reply to them

Being an American as well, I know that if any political party in the US (not only the US but any country) threatens to "shutdown" the Capital - then that political party would immediately be banned, leaders arrested, and an overall nation-wide crackdown.

The US government was shut down... And the governments of various US States...

Cvx9zteWIAANDPq.jpg

@Zibago @django
@lutfishah

Police block roads and contain the crowd first (in civilised nations) and baton charge is only when the crowd becomes violent.

This is no way to crowd control. We're these women smashing buildings or killing people?
You know Pakistan Police but any ways.
The same people who got beaten are going ahead to lock down Islamabad and action had to be taken against them. No matter what if it was just a Jalsa then this would not have happened but PTI have some evil plans.

Yup lock up every protester. Welcome to Noora Dictatorship
no dictator ship here bro but to stop the same people who were going to lock down islamabad.

Yup lock up every protester. Welcome to Noora Dictatorship
Not protestor but bullies.. these people are bullies who like to lock down islamabad

You know Pakistan Police but any ways.
The same people who got beaten are going ahead to lock down Islamabad and action had to be taken against them. No matter what if it was just a Jalsa then this would not have happened but PTI have some evil plans.

no dictator ship here bro but to stop the same people who were going to lock down islamabad.

Not protestor but bullies.. these people are bullies who like to lock down islamabad
Evil plan hmm removal of a corrupt pm?

It was a bloody convention for Gods sake.
He is a deep ghetto baboon they pay him 20 rs per sentence :D

So we all learned a new lesson of democrasy today, or, should a say, PMLNs democracy!!
Bravo!

Hona kuch bhi nahi... PM Nawaz will still remain there at the end of day..and mocking us... Army has found a new inspiration in mamnoon hussain to follow...and public will continue to suffer

So we all learned a new lesson of democrasy today, or, should a say, PMLNs democracy!!
Bravo!
So from now on dont criticize me when i call supporters of baboon league baboons :D
They deserve it

Bravo!
So from now on dont criticize me when i call supporters of baboon league baboons :D
They deserve it

Back
Top Bottom